Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Nothing to see here.

fake news. I got in trouble for posting this (not fake news)
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-01-2018 at 12:29 AM.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

2. 05-29-2018, 10:34 PM
    Reason
    copyright concerns

This is one of the wildest stories I ever remember in sports. He leaked classified medical information. He telegraphed the Tatum/Fultz trade, potentially giving Danny all of the leverage in those negotiations if he knew about these accounts. He insulted cornerstone players that are still on his team consistently. These are all fireable offenses. I think Colangelo's NBA career is legitimately over.

Side note, this is some of the best reporting you will ever see in sports. The entire piece is a must-read.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    This is one of the wildest stories I ever remember in sports. He leaked classified medical information. He telegraphed the Tatum/Fultz trade, potentially giving Danny all of the leverage in those negotiations if he knew about these accounts. He insulted cornerstone players that are still on his team consistently. These are all fireable offenses. I think Colangelo's NBA career is legitimately over.

Side note, this is some of the best reporting you will ever see in sports. The entire piece is a must-read.
    I figured that if I was gonna post a "Philly Story" that I had to put a full disclosure. But it seems as if there is too much information involved for someone to make it up.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Dayam

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Lmao woah

wtf just happen

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    wtf just happen
    I love that image on one of embiiids first tweets. It's a picture of 5 kd's with phones. Amazing.

Anyone else think that the 76ers announcing the Brett brown extension was to try and get this story to not blow up like it has?

I think everyone (celebrity included) has a dupe account. It's pathetic that these guys waste effort/time for it.

This is about to get wild (maybe)? https://twitter.com/cole_kev/status/...577703424?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Wow. No one is safe haha.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Wow. No one is safe haha.
    Embiid said he spoke with colangelo and they're fine. I'm just wondering if it's not colangelo, who is it? Because it's clearly someone within the organization.

This is going to be a **** show

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast