Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 518
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Actions speak louder than words. Bill was impeached and is full of ****. Trump gets things done. All politicians talk. Trumps actions speak louder than words.
    yeah he said all of that in 2008 before he entered politics.

    and I really don't understand when people who support trump say he gets things done. what has he really done?

    RIP Gene Wilder

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah he said all of that in 2008 before he entered politics.

    and I really don't understand when people who support trump say he gets things done. what has he really done?
    We can start with the economy which BHO didn't leave I'm great shape. Trump has done an amazing job with it. I think.

    He's also put America first in dealing with other countries. Put his foot down on North Korea where BHO would have laid over and taken advantage of (like was known for)

    We can continue the conversation tomorrow. I actually am not a fan of politics but we can continue if you want. I'll probably drop it and agree to disagree.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    21,955
    This has nothing to do with NFL games and barely anything to do with an NFL team. Moving to politics.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,037
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What an absolute douche of an attention whore.
    did he start all the ******** or is it the players for months saying they wont go to visit? I like a president that says well **** em. Sorry but being politcally correct and full of **** bothers me... Good on trump... They want to disrespect him and the presidency and the white house because of his thoughts on them having to stand I am all for him saying go **** yourselves.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    92,037
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Child please. He's done more in 2 years than Obama did in 8. That's just facts.
    this.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Young now whats worse than reading into trumps past? The Clinton's.
    But but but Hillary but but but obama it's like a broken record and has nothing to do with the thread title.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,261
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    i legitimately cant believe anyone actually bought that hes a good business mind.

    he has a long history of failure and corruption only to get his *** saved by someone else.

    i also cant believe anyone wouldnt expect things like this.

    have you never actually payed attention to the **** hes done and said throughout his entire life?

    people not paying attention are why we have such an embarrasing president.
    Lmao are you really questioning his business mind? Last I checked he was a billionaire. Failure, corruption blah blah sounds like a typical businessman.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,261
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah he said all of that in 2008 before he entered politics.

    and I really don't understand when people who support trump say he gets things done. what has he really done?
    What has he done? Really? How about let's start with the fact that the unemployment rate has been it's lowest in the last 18 years. The businessman is getting **** done

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    We can start with the economy which BHO didn't leave I'm great shape. Trump has done an amazing job with it. I think.

    He's also put America first in dealing with other countries. Put his foot down on North Korea where BHO would have laid over and taken advantage of (like was known for)

    We can continue the conversation tomorrow. I actually am not a fan of politics but we can continue if you want. I'll probably drop it and agree to disagree.
    The statement that Obama didn't leave the economy is false. He inherited a horrible economy from George W. who had the US in such a recession we almost had another Great Depression and Obama was able to bring us back out of it.

    Trump inherited the good economy. you don't just take over being president and instantly increase the economy. He also is hurting the economy. Gas prices are the highest they have been in at least 4 years, His tax bill, you see more money now on your check but, within the next year or so you are going to see less and less. someone has to pay for all the cuts he has made and it isn't the rich people who need to have their taxes raised. His tax bill is just Trickle Down economics. It didn't work for Reagan, it didn't work for Bush 1 or Bush 2, its not going to work for trump. You had a rich person more money and he is just going to put it right back in his pocket.

    Right so he put tariffs on products coming from other countries which now are putting tariffs on products being exported which is going to hurt a lot of companies who export. Also you do know that most of the buildings he has had built were using products from other countries?

    He has alienated a lot of the US' allies. The whole world is laughing at us because of Trump. He couldn't tell a truth if it saved his life.

    and putting his foot down with North Korea is a joke. Obama tried to have the same talks Trump is wanting to have and all the right wingers blew him up for it. the same right wingers who are saying that Trump is great cause he is going to have a sit down with North Korea.

    It always drives me nuts because people for yearsssssss hated Donald trump because he was a con-artist and was just a plain horrible person but, the minute he decided to run for president and was trashing immigrants, and Obama, and Hilary, etc were all over his nuts

    RIP Gene Wilder

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    What has he done? Really? How about let's start with the fact that the unemployment rate has been it's lowest in the last 18 years. The businessman is getting **** done
    he is getting stuff done? where are the jobs? my dad is a construction worker and had been out of work since December until finally something kicked off. that is 7 months out of work.

    A lot of the reason why unemployment is down? because people are running out of claims and can't get extensions.

    RIP Gene Wilder

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Meh, I didn't vote for Trump because he was a good businessman; I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. I'm a Democrat and I couldn't stand that *****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Exactly. I would still vote for Trump over Hillary no matter what. I canít stand her


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    The statement that Obama didn't leave the economy is false. He inherited a horrible economy from George W. who had the US in such a recession we almost had another Great Depression and Obama was able to bring us back out of it.

    Trump inherited the good economy. you don't just take over being president and instantly increase the economy. He also is hurting the economy. Gas prices are the highest they have been in at least 4 years, His tax bill, you see more money now on your check but, within the next year or so you are going to see less and less. someone has to pay for all the cuts he has made and it isn't the rich people who need to have their taxes raised. His tax bill is just Trickle Down economics. It didn't work for Reagan, it didn't work for Bush 1 or Bush 2, its not going to work for trump. You had a rich person more money and he is just going to put it right back in his pocket.

    Right so he put tariffs on products coming from other countries which now are putting tariffs on products being exported which is going to hurt a lot of companies who export. Also you do know that most of the buildings he has had built were using products from other countries?

    He has alienated a lot of the US' allies. The whole world is laughing at us because of Trump. He couldn't tell a truth if it saved his life.

    and putting his foot down with North Korea is a joke. Obama tried to have the same talks Trump is wanting to have and all the right wingers blew him up for it. the same right wingers who are saying that Trump is great cause he is going to have a sit down with North Korea.

    It always drives me nuts because people for yearsssssss hated Donald trump because he was a con-artist and was just a plain horrible person but, the minute he decided to run for president and was trashing immigrants, and Obama, and Hilary, etc were all over his nuts
    Lmao gas prices were nearly $4 when Obama was in office as well. Gas prices always go up near Memorial Day. This **** isnít new

    Also funny how you say Obama inherited a bad economy when the economy was probably better in 2010-2011 than when he left office. GDP has been pretty much the same over the last 7 years and wage growth was non existent

    Consumer confidence is near the highest its ever been. Wage growth continues to go up each month and is the highest in several years. Tax cuts havenít even taken effect yet and to say that heís done an bad job on the economy is stupid. This is Trumps economy not Obamaís.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,603
    Gas prices in 2011 under Obama were $4 per gallon!!!

    But Trump is such an awful president because itís at 2.89!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Lmao are you really questioning his business mind? Last I checked he was a billionaire. Failure, corruption blah blah sounds like a typical businessman.
    Lol that guy is blind to the truth.

    His clear hate for Trump leads to ignorant statements. I wish I was as bad of a businessman as Trump. A couple billion dollars would be nice to have.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,764
    A bunch of grown *** men got their field trip canceled because they couldnít act like grown *** men.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •