Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 518
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So his reasoning is that he doesn't want to celebrate a team that won't stand for the national anthem...Yet, the Eagles didn't have a single player kneel...
    does no one remember him uninviting...it was either the cavs or the warriors because several players were refusing to go?

    hes literally just a little petty *****.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    i legitimately cant believe anyone actually bought that hes a good business mind.

    he has a long history of failure and corruption only to get his *** saved by someone else.

    i also cant believe anyone wouldnt expect things like this.

    have you never actually payed attention to the **** hes done and said throughout his entire life?

    people not paying attention are why we have such an embarrasing president.
    He has a net worth of 3.1 billion lol. He’s an incredible business mind. You can hate him for any number of reasons, but he’s a great business mind, even if you don’t like his methods.
    Last edited by ZH721; 06-04-2018 at 09:29 PM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    He has a net worth of 3.1 billion lol. He’s an incredible business mind. You can hate him for any number of reasons, but he’s a great business mind, even if you don’t like his methods.
    lol, no he doesn't. he inheritied millions from his father on top of numerous businesses and a successful brand.

    he then ran the business into the ground, having to declare numerous bankeuptcys costing people billions, to the point most banks refuse to work with him because he is terrible in business.

    then yoy have the fact that hes on numerous occasions refused to pay contractors once theyve finished a job, screwing numerous other people.

    if you think he has a good business mind you really, really arent paying attention.

    hes easily one of the shadiest business partners out there, and it's exactly why most refuse to do business with him anymore.

    the man has literally had more than 4000 lawsuits levied against him the last 30 years over his shady has business practices, including more than 70 that were active at the time he was elected, included those were the trump university lawsuits, ya know, where he had a fake college and defrauded students tens of thousands?

    seriously, anyone that actually buys that he's a good business man are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly stupid.
    Last edited by basch152; 06-04-2018 at 09:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,990
    He's garbage, just like every president before him. The only difference was Obama was the elegant cool guy who plays basketball so everyone ignored the fact that he too bombed the **** out of everyone and loved to attack the constitutional right to privacy.

    Hating trump is the cool thing for celebrities, so unless the Pats win I wouldn't expect many teams to be invited


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,000
    Who cares? The majority of the Eagles team was on board with the whole kneeling thing and probably 95% anti-Trump. Not surprised in the least bit that this was canceled

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    He has a net worth of 3.1 billion lol. He’s an incredible business mind. You can hate him for any number of reasons, but he’s a great business mind, even if you don’t like his methods.
    a great business mind?

    how many bankruptcies has he had? 6?

    plus 13 other failed businesses including his scam school Trump University.

    not to mention he didn't start from nothing he came from money.

    I had turning the NFL forum into a political zone but, I just had to say my peace about that.

    RIP Gene Wilder

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    a great business mind?

    how many bankruptcies has he had? 6?

    plus 13 other failed businesses including his scam school Trump University.

    not to mention he didn't start from nothing he came from money.

    I had turning the NFL forum into a political zone but, I just had to say my peace about that.
    yeah, i went into detail about this. it just blows my mind how ignorant people are about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    48,493
    Philly mayor adding on now:

    PROCESSING

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,000
    A large group of Eagles players had decided not to attend, including most -- if not all -- of the black players, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
    I'm sure this detail doesn't shock anyone either

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    lol, no he doesn't. he inheritied millions from his father on top of numerous businesses and a successful brand.

    he then ran the business into the ground, having to declare numerous bankeuptcys costing people billions, to the point most banks refuse to work with him because he is terrible in business.

    then yoy have the fact that hes on numerous occasions refused to pay contractors once theyve finished a job, screwing numerous other people.

    if you think he has a good business mind you really, really arent paying attention.

    hes easily one of the shadiest business partners out there, and it's exactly why most refuse to do business with him anymore.

    the man has literally had more than 4000 lawsuits levied against him the last 30 years over his shady has business practices, including more than 70 that were active at the time he was elected, included those were the trump university lawsuits, ya know, where he had a fake college and defrauded students tens of thousands?

    seriously, anyone that actually buys that he's a good business man are either incredibly ignorant or incredibly stupid.
    “Inherited millions”... okay... he’s worth 3.1 BILLION. Get the **** out of here. What is this site lol.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    a great business mind?

    how many bankruptcies has he had? 6?

    plus 13 other failed businesses including his scam school Trump University.

    not to mention he didn't start from nothing he came from money.

    I had turning the NFL forum into a political zone but, I just had to say my peace about that.
    3.1 billion. Like, there’s no way around that. You don’t see that success randomly. You can hate him all you want, many people do. I didn’t even vote for him. But this type of blind, ignorant hate just makes me laugh.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,264
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    “Inherited millions”... okay... he’s worth 3.1 BILLION. Get the **** out of here. What is this site lol.
    did you miss the multiple bankruptcies, numerous failed businesses, constantly stiffing contractors, banks refusing to work with him, and thousands of lawsuits? are you blind?

    without getting bailed out with his bankruptcies, hed owe far more than 3.1 billion.

    a "good business mind" does not allow this **** to happen.

    but even if you ignore that, he inherited i think it was 200-300 million, on top of an already very successful business and brand.

    his father was the genius businessman.
    Last edited by basch152; 06-04-2018 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,878
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Philly mayor adding on now:
    I love the mayor of Philadelphia. I might move there. That was awesome.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,354
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    3.1 billion. Like, there’s no way around that. You don’t see that success randomly. You can hate him all you want, many people do. I didn’t even vote for him. But this type of blind, ignorant hate just makes me laugh.
    most of the money he had was inherited. he was going broke until the Apprentice started

    RIP Gene Wilder

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    12,878
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOnTheWheel View Post
    Who cares? The majority of the Eagles team was on board with the whole kneeling thing and probably 95% anti-Trump. Not surprised in the least bit that this was canceled
    No Philly players ever took a knee this season. Also, I would like a source for your 95% stat and your *** doesn't count.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •