Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 518
  1. #46
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    abd again, you're ignoring the multiple billions his businesses got away from by declaring bankruptcy, screwing over god knows how many people, the contractors he refused to pay, and the multiple thousands of people who levied lawsuits against him because he screwed them one way or another.

    and again, you're acting like inheriting $300 million AND A VERY SUCCESSFUL business is nothing to do. which by the way, that $300 million in todays money is more like 1.8 billion.

    you arent going to change my mind here.

    a "good business man" does not have the shady *** history trump does.
    Once again, you don’t understand bankruptcy. It was a good move. It seems like you’re acknowledging his wealth but you are upset by how he got there. That’s your own problem, it doesn’t change the facts.

    A good businessman has success. Call it what you want, “shady”, or whatever. Him hurting your feelings doesn’t mean his success isn’t there.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    19,622
    Holy **** trump is beyond pathetic

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

    Your baby can't do this

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by ZH721 View Post
    Once again, you don’t understand bankruptcy. It was a good move. It seems like you’re acknowledging his wealth but you are upset by how he got there. That’s your own problem, it doesn’t change the facts.

    A good businessman has success. Call it what you want, “shady”, or whatever. Him hurting your feelings doesn’t mean his success isn’t there.
    and you just want to ignore that all his shadyness has cost others millions, you still ignore the numerous contractors that have come forth and said trump doesnt pay them, the fact that his bankruptcies amount to more than his companies profit.

    again, good businessmen do have to file chapter 11 bankruptcies, but it is never in the amount trump has had to file for. again, its in the multiple billions, and has had a negative impact on our economy because the companies and people that were owed never got money and had to close down themselves.

    a good businessman does not have companies ned to file bankruptcies to save nnorth of 5 billion.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Oh well. Life goes on. Although I anticipate the eagles having a chance to visit again in the next 6 years.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Holy **** trump is beyond pathetic

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    No. The guy before him was.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    No, because he’s a petulant *** clown.
    Child please. He's done more in 2 years than Obama did in 8. That's just facts.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Meh, I didn't vote for Trump because he was a good businessman; I voted for him because he wasn't Hillary. I'm a Democrat and I couldn't stand that *****.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Trump is actually doing a lot of good. Hillary would have been a total sell put and let other countries continue to push us around. I never imagined trump being president and thought he'd air the libs dirty laundry and make way for someone else. But he's our president and has done a damn good ****ing job.

    I do wish he would get off Twitter and this **** doesn't help his image. But he's done a far better job than many thought.

    But hey, if I go and speak out against obama, I'm a racist, right?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,217
    So I'm going to go over his bankruptcies to make it perfectly clear just how awful he is.

    Trump taj mahal - his casino, in one year they racked up 3 BILLION in debt, ON TOP OF 900 million in personal debt for Trump.

    One year

    Trump castle - filed bankruptcy where trump had to give up his 50% share in the casino to get lower interest rates on 338 million worth in bonds

    Trump plaza hotel - Trump bought the very profitable plaza hotel for almost 400 million in 1988. By 1992 the hotel accumulated 550 million in debt

    In 2004 Trumps casinos, trump marina, and the taj mahal once again declared bankruptcy, this time for 1.8 billion

    Trump entertainment resorts failed to pay a 53 million bond payment and trump had to resign as company chairman and his corporate stake was reduced to 10%

    Like I said, chapter 11 bankruptcy can be common, but jesus christ, over 5 billion worth? Reading more into it than I have in the past trump is far worse than I even remember.

    The guy would have gotten no where without inheriting the trump brand.

    You keep saying he multiplied his inheritance by 10, but it simply isn't true. Because you continue to ignore that he inherited his fathers business and brand which continued to make profits for him.
    Last edited by basch152; 06-04-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    So I'm going to go over his bankruptcies to make it perfectly clear just how awful he is.

    Trump taj mahal - his casino, in one year they racked up 3 BILLION in debt, ON TOP OF 900 million in personal debt for Trump.

    One year

    Trump castle - filed bankruptcy where trump had to give up his 50% share in the casino to get lower interest rates on 338 million worth in bonds

    Trump plaza hotel - found itself nearly 250 million in debt

    Trump plaza hotel - Trump bought the very profitable plaza hotel for almost 400 million in 1988. By 1992 the hotel accumulated 550 million in debt

    In 2004 Trumps casinos, trump marina, and the taj mahal once again declared bankruptcy, this time for 1.8 billion

    Trump entertainment resorts failed to pay a 53 million bond payment and trump had to resign as company chairman and his corporate stake was reduced to 10%

    Like I said, chapter 11 bankruptcy can be common, but jesus christ, over 5 billion worth? Reading more into it than I have in the past trump is far worse than I even remember.

    The guy would have gotten no where without inheriting the trump brand.

    You keep saying he multiplied his inheritance by 10, but it simply isn't true. Because you continue to ignore that he inherited his fathers business and brand which continued to make profits for him.
    Young now whats worse than reading into trumps past? The Clinton's.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,165
    Biased opinion here. I don't like nor hate Trump but I feel he should have still honored those that wanted to attend. Personally I will stand for the anthem when I am present but it's not like I do it at home when it's being played on TV.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Biased opinion here. I don't like nor hate Trump but I feel he should have still honored those that wanted to attend. Personally I will stand for the anthem when I am present but it's not like I do it at home when it's being played on TV.
    Same. This is just a pr thing. I'm with you.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Young now whats worse than reading into trumps past? The Clinton's.
    Na not really, his past includes some of the shadiest **** I've ever seen out of...well not just a business owner, pretty much anyone in the planet.

    Add that to the fact that he lies at a far higher rate than any other politician, tries to claim obamas accomplishments for his own as his trade wars are already negatively effecting the economy negatively and the fact that he's the most petty, petulant person I've ever seen, and he does not even come close.

    Granted if you watch fox news, breitbart, and infowars and actually believe all the nonsense they tell you, then yes, the clintons are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    7,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Young now whats worse than reading into trumps past? The Clinton's.
    Did you know that in 2008 Trump actually praised both Bill and Hilary Clinton, Saying that Bill was a great president and he had really turned the economy around and Hilary was a great senator and that he couldn't believe the slander that she was taking in her presidential campaign?

    He did all of that in a taped interview.

    RIP Gene Wilder

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    Did you know that in 2008 Trump actually praised both Bill and Hilary Clinton, Saying that Bill was a great president and he had really turned the economy around and Hilary was a great senator and that he couldn't believe the slander that she was taking in her presidential campaign?

    He did all of that in a taped interview.
    Actions speak louder than words. Bill was impeached and is full of ****. Trump gets things done. All politicians talk. Trumps actions speak louder than words.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    14,344
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Na not really, his past includes some of the shadiest **** I've ever seen out of...well not just a business owner, pretty much anyone in the planet.

    Add that to the fact that he lies at a far higher rate than any other politician, tries to claim obamas accomplishments for his own as his trade wars are already negatively effecting the economy negatively and the fact that he's the most petty, petulant person I've ever seen, and he does not even come close.

    Granted if you watch fox news, breitbart, and infowars and actually believe all the nonsense they tell you, then yes, the clintons are the worst thing to ever happen to this planet
    Not a chance he lies at a rate higher than Obama. Thst due was outta this world as far as lieing goes.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •