Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2018 Supplemental Draft

Would you take this guy in the supplemental draft? 6'3 200lb CB, I think maybe a 5th rounder might do it.

I would probably pass. We just drafted a couple of CBs in the early rounds and took an early round CB last year. Plus, he has a lot of off the field concerns.

RIP Gene Wilder

IDK anything about him but being a corner and having a pretty full house there anything over a 5 I probably don't do

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    IDK anything about him but being a corner and having a pretty full house there anything over a 5 I probably don't do
    He has had a few issues with weed which accounted for one of his suspensions from the team and another because of his failing academics. and His failing academics were part of the reason he left the team now.

Basically he is a knucklehead

RIP Gene Wilder

You can always use talented players at corner, but without actually knowing if es any good, itíll be tough sledding to make the team at corner. Gotta figure king, jaire, JJ and tramon has spots locked up. That leaves house, Rollins, pipkens, Hawkins and any other undrafted/practice squad types to battle for 1 or 2 spots. Figure house has an inside track unless the young dudes look really good and relegate him to 4th corner. Pipkins actually looked decent in his small opportunities and Rollins still has some pedigree.

So I guess I donít see us taking him. We already have a ton of young talent at the position and thereís a decent chance he wouldnít make the team. If he was a udfa, then Iíd be all for it. But spending a pick on him probably isnít worth it.

Definitely a talented player, but it seems like CB should actually be a pretty solid position for the Pack now.
    I'd pass.

I went ahead and changed this to a supplemental draft thread.

so far the ones who have been declared are Adonis Alexander CB Virginia Tech, Brandon Bryant Safety Mississippi State, and Sam Beal CB Western Michigan

I don't think at this time we really need another CB but, Bryant the Safety looks interesting

here is from NFL.com

Bryant was selected last year to NFL.com's list of college football's fastest players and most freakish athletes. He's been timed as fast as a 4.24 seconds in the 40-yard dash, and can deadlift 600 pounds. At 5-foot-11, 200 pounds, Bryant made 32 tackles last year for the Bulldogs, including a season-high 11 at Auburn. He was withheld from MSU's spring practices for academic reasons, and announced he was leaving the school in April.

RIP Gene Wilder

I like the idea of the safety the most I think. Beal is interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted