Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team would win in a 7 game series?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Dunkapalooza

14 70.00%
  • Nonameland

4 20.00%
  • GMs vote here.

2 10.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Lj has about 25 to 30 lbs on artest lol. Your man too small.

You seriously think Rick mahorn is going to do **** to wilt? Ali didn't even want to box wilt. Cause that was actually going to be a thing. That's the kind of athlete wilt was.

If Ali was scared of him, I'll take wilt against any player lol

https://www.basketball-reference.com...artesro01.html

6’6/6’7 260 lbs

https://www.basketball-reference.com...johnsla02.html

6’6/6’7 250lbs

Yea anybody except 6’10, 215 lb Russell who beat Wilt over and over.

Maybe at the very end of his career artest did. At the end of ljs he weighed like 275 lol when moronic artest went to his lone all star game I mean he was not LeBron lol.

Seriously, one all star game lmao. I know, great defense and three point shooting, he checks those boxes for people. But damn. He's got to be among the least decorated players in the league right?

Bro.... you’re trying hard.

2x All Star, ROY, 0x Championships < 1x all Star, All NBA, DPOY (only 7 wings ever all-time), NBA Champion

Artest would’ve had more accolades too if he didn’t rush into the stands to **** everyone up lmfao (that boy is ****in crazy) The NBA took a black eye, and suspended Artest for practically 2years. NBA made sure not to reward that behavior, like denying Kobe accolades because of his rape case.

Also, LJ wasn’t 270lbs, his playing weight was always 250 unless you’re taking about the end of his career when he was bulkier, slower, fatter and less productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkapolooza View Post
    Shammy what are you talking about ooh lay defense? Lol what...
    Just messing with ya honestly

Lol ah shammy.

My point about l.j. is that he gained weight in his career just like artest did. Durring their peaks lj was bigger and physical enough to play in the post unlike artest.

Oh and you forgot lj made all NBA 2nd team too. So among my worst players is more n decorated than one of your big three lol.

What? DPOY > your entire team of no defense players.

Your team would score 120 it’s a and give up 130 lol

I’ve never seen someone out together a bunch of losing underachievers and talk about how they would be so good lmao.

Give up 130 to who lol? You can't mean you. You couldn't score that much against actual nba teams. I mean can your team even score a hundred? Pau and Artest combined only averaged 20 points four times their entire careers lol. 4 of 34 seasons lol. Goodrich is going to put up the second most shots on your team, easily, and its going to be god awful eff even if he's alone in the gym.

And you act like Bobby Jones didn't win a DPOY when the truth was there was no DPOY to win in his time. By the time it came to be Bobby Jones was nearing retirement. He's a better and more decorated defender than Ron Artest. 2x all d 1st team vs 9x lol. Not even close.

One all star game lmao. At least Bobby's defense was good enough to take him to almost as many all star games as Gasol. My 4th best player is basically as decorated as your second best player.

4 of my starters are NBA Champions, All NBA, and scored 19+ppg, then MJ avg 35ppg but against your team and 0 defense he would probably average 40-45ppg. That’s 116ppg not even including my bench.... 116ppg average on a team where everyone knows their role, everyone knows MJ is Alpha and the second most shots would be coming from the rest of my starters as a whole. Funny, MJ wouldn’t kill this league? Lmao maybe you should go back and watch your “hardwood classics again” since only one of us was old enough to actually watch and appreciate him.

I’ll give you Bobby Jones as a above average defender but why do you always spew nonsense and Whitney you’re never right about lmao the DPOY was first handed out in 1982... BJ career was 1975-1986 putting him
    In the era that DPOY started... and he still couldn’t get one. So again DPOY IS THE elite of the Elite defensively to get that award, you have to be the absolute best defender in the league and only 7 wings ALL-Time have 1 and my team has two of them.

**** on Gail Goodrich all you want but w/o him Wilt only has 1 Championship lmao 1/7 tries.... yikes. As he led the 1972 LAkers scoring season/playoffs/& Finals.

Without him meaning that had wilt played with 4 people it might have been tough lol.

Really Gail should be thanking wilt because without him Goodrich isn't even in this game.

72 hu? What a year or two before wilt retired? Awesome... imagine if he had a volume scorer who was actually good... Like harden... Or Carter... Lol

Team Dunkapalooza wins.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234