Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 103 of 210 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3136
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    yeah but if you continue forward and under you are creating contact.
    Yea but thats not what happened

I was watching NBA TV right after the game and they suggested that the lead official may have only made the charge call knowing that he could review and possibly reverse it. It looks like he did not see the play clearly and did not make an immediate call. Then points to another official who makes the block call. Immediately after the block call, he calls charge and then calls for the review. If this weird rule was not in play, he may have just went with the block call on the floor and none of this would have happened.

Everyone is talking about how this weird rule benefited the Warriors, but maybe they only called it a charge to review it and give the Cavs a chance. They may have reviewed it without the original call in mind and just looked at the play straight up. They deemed it a block, so that is what they called.

It's game day, let's try to stop bickering and look forward to and talk about today's game!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's game day, let's try to stop bickering and look forward to and talk about today's game!
    It's gonna be a blood bath. Made one of my bets well above the line to make it worthwhile

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    I was watching NBA TV right after the game and they suggested that the lead official may have only made the charge call knowing that he could review and possibly reverse it. It looks like he did not see the play clearly and did not make an immediate call. Then points to another official who makes the block call. Immediately after the block call, he calls charge and then calls for the review. If this weird rule was not in play, he may have just went with the block call on the floor and none of this would have happened.

Everyone is talking about how this weird rule benefited the Warriors, but maybe they only called it a charge to review it and give the Cavs a chance. They may have reviewed it without the original call in mind and just looked at the play straight up. They deemed it a block, so that is what they called.
    The problem with that is you don’t review charge/block. The review kicks in on in/out of the semi circle. Which means they think he was close to the line. Which he clearly wasn’t.

PROCESSING

Lol good luck with that

GSW is kinda overrated. And the fact that they play with the reffs is BS too. But that ain't gonna matter next year when the Bucks take em down ending their quest for a 4 peat. #trustthegiannis #makethebucksgreatagain #nomorebuckingaround
    Last edited by Giannis94; 06-03-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

Your a mod. Go ban the main culprits who are being disruptive. I see the same guys talking crap and veing personal every page
    . Just because 1 of them is a warriors fan dorsnt mean hes above being banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Your a mod. Go ban the main culprits who are being disruptive. I see the same guys talking crap and veing personal every page
    . Just because 1 of them is a warriors fan dorsnt mean hes above being banned
    I'm not for banning anyone.

I wish they'd bring lol p back.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Yeah I miss him. Had such a bright future ahead of him. Gone too early.

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.

As for tonight: LeThanos will get 1 game closer to obtaining that lovely GS infinity stone. The creampuffs will do everything they can to stop him, but will fail.

Ban all Raptors fans

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

refs vs. cavs game 2

could be a good one tonight....refs really punched them in the mouth thursday and crushed their momentum...so all credit to them,can the cavs bounce back tonight and tie the series with the zebras??...thoughts??
    ....coooookie

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    The more I watch the JR Smith collision with Klay Thompson the more dirty it looks.

I know he slipped, but does he really need to dive into his legs?
    JR is bar none the dirtiest player in the league. He is out to injure and never deserves to the benefit if the doubt. Warriors wing depth takes another big hit if Klay is out tonight. Wouldn't be shocked to see retaliation for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Amolser > lol please in trolling abilities