Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 83 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 3136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Actually, I don't think Love can be suspended.

Per NBA rules, a player can be suspended for coming on the court because of an altercation.

1. Love was already on the court, likely to fill in for Thompson who was already ejected.

2. At the start of the altercation, Love went off the court.

There's no plausible way you can draw the conclusion that Love went onto the court because of the scuffle.

There's precedence for this, also. Guys have been on the court after being on the scorers table following a scuffle, but were not suspended because they were in the process of being subbed in.

I'm actually hearing some of the Warriors bench may suspended for running onto the court. I guess we'll hear about it soon.
    Oh no, what will the team with 2 superstars and 2 other all stars and the ref$ do if some of their bench players are suspended?!?!
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I’m not gonna talk ish. I don’t even know how haters don’t enjoy watching this dude. Beast mode
    I don't like LeBron's passive aggressive backstabbing who me act ... but he's absolutely a beast, and the fact that he played his best offensive game in the finals after playing more minutes of basketball than anybody else ever? That is just totally amazing.
    Last edited by Scoots; 06-01-2018 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Why is Korver the last man off the bench for Cleveland and playing less than half the minutes of JR? One of many thoughts looking at the box score.

I'll have to watch the game, I only saw the first quarter and the highlights. There must have been some CRAZY egregious calls in the Warriors favor with all the pages of non stop *****ing I'm seeing here.
    Lue is a dumbass is why Korver doesn’t play more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Watching it again LeBron's last step before he took a defensive position he WAS in the restricted area, and it was clear the refs couldn't agree on block or charge and they were looking up top and none of them were watching the feet. It was a multi-layer failure of procedure that got to the confusion, but the rules give them an out to solve the confusion and they used it.

Does this even look close enough for a review? Honestly, ask yourself, two refs have a wide open look at the line and LeBron James. Ken Mauer is literally a few feet away from LeBron with no one obstructing his vision. Tony Brother's likely has the worst view of it all. How incompetent were the refs that they had two of them with a clear view of what's going on and they thought it had to be reviewed when it's blatantly obvious LeBron was far and away outside of the restricted area.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Cavs are stealing game 1. Lebron is dropping 50.

Who would have thought this would happen but the only steal would committed by the refs? WOW.
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

Watching it again LeBron's last step before he took a defensive position he WAS in the restricted area, and it was clear the refs couldn't agree on block or charge and they were looking up top and none of them were watching the feet. It was a multi-layer failure of procedure that got to the confusion, but the rules give them an out to solve the confusion and they used it.
    Sure, before the contact as he was getting to the spot he was but by the time it was made they were clearly outside of it (which is what matters, he had obviously been moving recently as it was bang bang). I think they could have just looked at each other and had questions so just thought oh well we can make a call and review. That's not allowed though but I also get why they did it. The rest still stands and you can find that part questionable as well is the point. It was a very important call with multiple factors leading into it seeming very questionable/controversial.

I also find it funny that the people who are clearly angry are accusing the side not angry of being irrational.
    I mean this is like if someone says "I find it funny Warriors fans don't see that they are irrational and all the non homers aren't" type of thing. It's what some of you guys have been whining about for multiple threads Scoots, you specifically which is why I point it out (as opposed to general whining).

Just because someone has a vested interest doesn't mean they are being irrational. When you get screwed you can be angry and still argue valid points, just like when you like a team you can defend them and still be correct as well not just a homer.

Warriors fans waited this long for their team to be good and now they have an asterisk next to every championship, the 3rd coming this year.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post

Does this even look close enough for a review? Honestly, ask yourself, two refs have a wide open look at the line and LeBron James. Ken Mauer is literally a few feet away from LeBron with no one obstructing his vision. Tony Brother's likely has the worst view of it all. How incompetent were the refs that they had two of them with a clear view of what's going on and they thought it had to be reviewed when it's blatantly obvious LeBron was far and away outside of the restricted area.
    ya that's what I mean in that last post scoots, there is such a large gap there it was obvious on TV at the time. I am not saying it can't or even that it shouldn't have been, I just pointed out it is another questionable aspect of the officiating. Like I am sure a step before that he could have been right on that line but when the contact happened they were clearly outside

Why is Korver the last man off the bench for Cleveland and playing less than half the minutes of JR? One of many thoughts looking at the box score.

I'll have to watch the game, I only saw the first quarter and the highlights. There must have been some CRAZY egregious calls in the Warriors favor with all the pages of non stop *****ing I'm seeing here.
    It wasn't as bad as some of the whining haha, just some questionable stuff in the end and an different type of rule some probably weren't even aware of. Tristan Thompson ejection was horrible though and deserves the WTF? NBA has had plenty of games with bad reffing

I am surprised on Korver too although maybe they just really trust in JR Smith. Lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He was ejected for the harmless foul.

I hope the NBA takes that into account (that he got ejected was a joke), along with Draymond's blatant taunting when they decide whether or not to suspend Thompson. Clearly all those events led to that.

It shouldn't even be a question with Kevin Love.
    I think the ejection was a joke unless the official heard something we didn't hear (what I had to assume at the time), and he was just trying to get things under control before they went too far off the rails in a decided game. The flagrant 2 was just having TT get to the locker room a few seconds before his teammates. Unfortunately TT made it a much bigger issue after the "flagrant".

KD 8-22 and 1-7 from 3 with Bron going off is too bad to see. Seems like a terrible game from him on both ends. If that's the D were getting on Bron they either have to take this series seriously enough to bring the D (again just saw the first but you could tell they were not engaged on that end already), or at least would like Igoudala back in action. Looks like Curry and Klay were great at least. And Draymond hit his 3s which is huge.

99.9% of the time I'm in agreement, but JR was playing great, energetic defense the entire game.

If you watch it you'll see immediately the Cavs were switching everything and content work letting GS ISO. JR played great defense on KD on his switches.

Korver ****ed up a lot of the switches and was a complete liability defending his guys. It's one thing to be bad at defense, it's another to constantly screw up your switches.
    The Baker is coming.

KD 8-22 and 1-7 from 3 with Bron going off is too bad to see. Seems like a terrible game from him on both ends. If that's the D were getting on Bron they either have to take this series seriously enough to bring the D (again just saw the first but you could tell they were not engaged on that end already), or at least would like Igoudala back in action. Looks like Curry and Klay were great at least. And Draymond hit his 3s which is huge.
    bro,stop it....the warriors could go 0-75 from 3 and sit on the bench while cavs are on the court and still win....nba and its group of officials aint letting cleveland in this series...that was proved last night
    ....coooookie

They said love is not suspended.