Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 15 of 210 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    They were about the same level overall, so I wouldn't say better. However I will say that the 1998 Pacers would have beaten every championship teams except the 2001 Lakers and maybe 2017 Warriors in the 2000's.
    Crazy extreme take. They weren't THAT good
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Hoping there’s another free $23 million soon to spend on the salary cap while one of the Top 2 players* in the league is a free agent!

He’ll have to have a vagina, tho
    Only two syllables in this world that matter.

P—sy.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    They were about the same level overall, so I wouldn't say better. However I will say that the 1998 Pacers would have beaten every championship teams except the 2001 Lakers and maybe 2017 Warriors in the 2000's.
    And this dude was a mod? Lol

F—- no!

Every other Spurs team for the last 20 years would beat that Pacers team. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Crazy extreme take. They weren't THAT good
    Wow!!!! We agree

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

F—- no!

Every other Spurs team for the last 20 years would beat that Pacers team. What a joke.
    He used to be a good poster. I feel like I saw him back when I first joined unless I'm thinking of someone else. He was competent when I got my first infraction when I was in Italy and how somehow stumbled on the site (after not being able to fall asleep as I was wired af, got in at night and slept on the airplane) and asked Cubs fans why they hated batman and then had a discussion about it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post

F—- no!

Sure they were good, they would beat the Spurs teams and any team in the 2000's outside of the 2001 Lakers and 2017 Warriors.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    it might have been the first time in 30 years that both conference finals went 7 and yet the games were frequently not close or in doubt for very long. I think a lot of fans would have preferred quality over quantity

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Dude. It’s ****ing basketball. There will be blowouts. And there will be close games. To infer that those series lacked quality when they went 7 games is proposterous. When did it all become what fans prefer? Lol it’s basketball!

IT wants his ring if the Cavs win
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    I agree, this playoffs have been pretty meh IMO, same with last year. For me is not about who is playing rather than HOW they are winning. Like you said, C's/Cavs and W's/Rockets went to 7 games but those games were rarely close. Lot of blowouts, stars sitting with 7 mins left in the 4th and lot of 3pointers.

I would see 10 consecutive years of Lebron facing the W's if 80% of the games went to the wire. But that's not how it goes. It's either win by 10 or win by 20.
    As a Warrior fan I was saying I was bored with the way GS plays for years now. Really ever since they got KD. But I also hate he constant 3s and motion offenses. I feel like the analytics piece has taken the true spirit or soul if you will out of the game. Using math to make decisions isn’t truly basketball and I don’t think it’s been good for the game overall. Not just in regards to the top teams

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Cry me a river lmao
    Literally what I think everytime I read game threads with the Warriors. Cry me a ****ing river y’all. Justin Timberlake mother******

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I rarely watched Okc outside of the playoffs or against the Dubs. What’s your point?

Wait. Love is out? They kind of need him

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Dude. It’s ****ing basketball. There will be blowouts. And there will be close games. To infer that those series lacked quality when they went 7 games is proposterous. When did it all become what fans prefer? Lol it’s basketball!
    obviously you found it entertaining and that's fine.

But I have my doubts you can find many, if any, non Rocket/Warrior fans who think either team played anywhere near their potential, or that the games were riveting back and forth action.

those series were both more entertaining between games - for all the conversation they inspired - than they were on the court.

Last edited by Jamiecballer; 05-30-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

But I have my doubts you can find many, if any, non Rocket/Warrior fans who think either team played anywhere near their potential, or that the games were riveting back and forth action.

those series were both more entertaining between games - for all the conversation they inspired - than they were on the court.

Don't worry, warriors cavs will be quite riveting. LeBron always shows up, so if Dubs go no show it'll be riveting for the upset, or the Dubs will be riveting themselves to get a win

I can't imagine any non riveting situation. Thanks to lebron and his consistency
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Ill respect this take