Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 14 of 210 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, cuz you can clown him for his antics and root against him, but still recognize how great a player he is and what he's doing on the court
    It's clear as day, you are justifying the hate from one side as logical and calling the other side illogical. You are calling one side rooting against and the other hate now basically but the idea was who is getting most hate and you went off on how it was asked for etc. from Lebron.

He posted about Lebron getting the most hate (whether agree or not that was his basic idea of the post is he had most hate)

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Everyone can agree that Lebron has been the most criticized player since day 1 in the NBA. After The Decision it just grew. There's no way the W's or KD are taking more hate than Lebron and the Big Three in Miami. It's just simple logic, if the most scrutinized player of all time joins 2 other superstars and start dominating the league and winning chips the hate will grow more.
    YOU tried to justify that hate as logical, say he deserved to be clowned, brought it on himself etc. as if he deserved it while saying the Warriors hate was illogical.

He took a huge rush of hate, but a lot of it was **** he asked for. Like cmon, wtf was that party all about? lmao, how you not gonna clown him? People trashing him for doing **** like that, or "the decision", haha, it's logical. It wasn't hate, it was just him being a douche, low key tryina call out peoples crappy lives for being happy he lost, type a **** is that? It's logical to clown dude

With the Dubs, it's legit hate, no logic, pure emo. Contradicting *** emo statements, lol
    Then you said something like "I'm commenting about how the hate level is higher, people twist it into saying Dubs fans are calling this team angels. lol, wtf. Who said that? And then continue attacking that fabricated stance, lol, the hell is going on?" creating your own false narrative about the topic while complaining about others doing so.

I really shouldn't have to lay out what you have recently said within the same thread so often to you (like last series thread where it took 3 different posts for you to realize valade was responding to what you had asked for).

lol, bro! Another example, when taking context into account valades post didnt actually address my point. But you still bringing it up!

Either way, that's fine, feel how you want to feel. I have never seen a situation where the hate is so out of control that you literally cannot have a stance without being attacked for IT. That includes everything, from positive or negative about our own squad to positive or negative about the opponent. What else option is left? lol. Not a single opinion can be voiced without someone saying you got an agenda, haha, whatever that means. If you've seen it before, cool, we musta lived in alternate realities, but this the first time I've seen it. In any sport
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I stay getting dragged into these weird *** convos. Only online!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, bro! Another example, when taking context into account valades post didnt actually address my point. But you still bringing it up!

Either way, that's fine, feel how you want to feel. I have never seen a situation where the hate is so out of control that you literally cannot have a stance without being attacked for IT. That includes everything, from positive or negative about our own squad to positive or negative about the opponent. What else option is left? lol. Not a single opinion can be voiced without someone saying you got an agenda, haha, whatever that means. If you've seen it before, cool, we musta lived in alternate realities, but this the first time I've seen it. In any sport
    I bring it up because it fits within the context of you constantly ignoring what has previously been said (even from yourself apparently). We shouldn't need to have this discussion again but I said multiple times I wasn't saying it didn't, I was pointing out an obvious fact (you asked specifically which fans had said it and he showed them). You argue things I never bring up then whine about others doing it to you (when it didn't really happen).

I truly think you are the extreme here, not everyone else/the warriors. You can have any opinion you want lol, it is 85% about the individual and how they go about their arguing/posting. I don't have to do this for anyone else but you and there are multiple other warriors fans I have had discussions with.

EDIT: Changed 100% to 85%. You will actually get hate either way tbh as a warriors fan but some get far less than others
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-30-2018 at 06:53 PM.

I know,amd when bogut set a moving screen he was dirty, etc etc. That's what I'm saying, emo

Emo as hell lol
    Cry me a river lmao
    Miami HEAT

I only post when it's playoffs time

PROCESSING

No friend, what I did was show you the difference between rooting against and hating on.

Rooting against lebron : I hope he loses, I don't like him, he's no Jordan, hope he gets swept

Hating against lebron: lebron sucks, he needed Wade to carry him to a title, Ray Allen won him a title

See the diff, one is emo and just makes no sense. One is just rooting against a guy or team
    Friend. Now you are not making any sense.

He took a huge rush of hate, but a lot of it was **** he asked for. Like cmon, wtf was that party all about? lmao, how you not gonna clown him? People trashing him for doing **** like that, or "the decision", haha, it's logical. It wasn't hate, it was just him being a douche, low key tryina call out peoples crappy lives for being happy he lost, type a **** is that? It's logical to clown dude

With the Dubs, it's legit hate, no logic, pure emo. Contradicting *** emo statements, lol
    You first say "he deserved the hate but it wasn't hate it was something logical to clown", so therefore it's hate that you don't consider hating because he brought it upon himself by being a "douche" for doing stuff that Warriors players do...

I think you are the one going "emo" (lol really? We still using "emo" as an insult) on us. Chill... Bro...
    Miami HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It's clear as day, you are justifying the hate from one side as logical and calling the other side illogical. You are calling one side rooting against and the other hate now basically but the idea was who is getting most hate and you went off on how it was asked for etc. from Lebron.

He posted about Lebron getting the most hate (whether agree or not that was his basic idea of the post is he had most hate)

YOU tried to justify that hate as logical, say he deserved to be clowned, brought it on himself etc. as if he deserved it while saying the Warriors hate was illogical.

Then you said something like "I'm commenting about how the hate level is higher, people twist it into saying Dubs fans are calling this team angels. lol, wtf. Who said that? And then continue attacking that fabricated stance, lol, the hell is going on?" creating your own false narrative about the topic while complaining about others doing so.

I really shouldn't have to lay out what you have recently said within the same thread so often to you (like last series thread where it took 3 different posts for you to realize valade was responding to what you had asked for).
    Thank you! Someone gets it!
    Miami HEAT

It's ok man, let it all out. We love you in here. No hating.

Don't worry tomorrow you'll have NBA and in a couple of weeks your team will have a championship. There's no reason to be sad.
    Miami HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Draymond, KD and Zaza (essentially no longer on the team) deserve hate. Curry I get if you dislike a player who has fun and is cocky on the court (this is generally universally loved until it happens to your team too much and/or they win too much). Kerr, Klay, Iguodala, Livingston, etc are guys you have to really try hard to hate. As a play-style, they're extremely appealing and bring a brand of basketball on both ends that pushed the sport forward in a positive direction (IMO). IE, they're not the Rockets. As much as everyone wanted the Warriors de-throned, have mercy if that was the apex style of basketball.

Overall, hate all you want. That's the fun of sports.
    The only player that annoys me a little is Dray. But not really anymore since he doesn’t kick balls no more. That’s all I hated him for cause, I’m a man. Take ball kicks personally. May the best team win! Gotta respect any player that does work. I like the entire GS team. I am on an island but I like what they did. They pushed the envelop. Another 1 or 2 superpower teams on there level will rise up probably next year and we will all get to see probably the 2 or 3 best teams ever because of GS.

It’s prisoner of the moment “pissed off” going around, and I understand it, but the reason I love watching Bron, is the same reason I like what GS did. I like seeing domination. I like seeing greatness. Yes GS beat everyone to the punch, but with free agency, and the talent available, it won’t be hard for a few teams to rise up and equal or even surpass them.

I’m excited, especially since GS players are aging faster than Bron. He will be able to beat them if he gets the right team. He may not, but he will be there to have an opportunity as the best player in the world on a stacked team next season so we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    What a passive aggressive little *****.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    The only player that annoys me a little is Dray. But not really anymore since he doesn’t kick balls no more. That’s all I hated him for cause, I’m a man. Take ball kicks personally. May the best team win! Gotta respect any player that does work. I like the entire GS team. I am on an island but I like what they did. They pushed the envelop. Another 1 or 2 superpower teams on there level will rise up probably next year and we will all get to see probably the 2 or 3 best teams ever because of GS.

It’s prisoner of the moment “pissed off” going around, and I understand it, but the reason I love watching Bron, is the same reason I like what GS did. I like seeing domination. I like seeing greatness. Yes GS beat everyone to the punch, but with free agency, and the talent available, it won’t be hard for a few teams to rise up and equal or even surpass them.

I’m excited, especially since GS players are aging faster than Bron. He will be able to beat them if he gets the right team. He may not, but he will be there to have an opportunity as the best player in the world on a stacked team next season so we will see.
    Hoping there’s another free $23 million soon to spend on the salary cap while one of the Top 2 players* in the league is a free agent!

He’ll have to have a vagina, tho

I love KD

Quote Originally Posted by RateSports View Post
    Skip Bayless said that the Indiana Pacers team that MJ beat was better than this year's Warriors.
    They were about the same level overall, so I wouldn't say better. However I will say that the 1998 Pacers would have beaten every championship teams except the 2001 Lakers and maybe 2017 Warriors in the 2000's.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANGO View Post
    Cry me a river lmao
    Nahh mean!!

This river bout to overflow too, starting tomorrow probably haha