Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NBA Finals?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cavs in 4

5 8.33%
  • Cavs in 5

0 0%
  • Cavs in 6

4 6.67%
  • Cavs in 7

3 5.00%
  • Warriors in 4

17 28.33%
  • Warriors in 5

26 43.33%
  • Warriors in 6

4 6.67%
  • Warriors in 7

1 1.67%
Page 9 of 210 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    Those guys got traded. Get real lol
    You’re naïve if you think LBJ has little to nothing to do with that.....

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He took a huge rush of hate, but a lot of it was **** he asked for. Like cmon, wtf was that party all about? lmao, how you not gonna clown him? People trashing him for doing **** like that, or "the decision", haha, it's logical. It wasn't hate, it was just him being a douche, low key tryina call out peoples crappy lives for being happy he lost, type a **** is that? It's logical to clown dude

With the Dubs, it's legit hate, no logic, pure emo. Contradicting *** emo statements, lol
    I dunno man, put yourself in LeBrons shoes that year and I think you can come to some level of understanding of how he felt. I’m not gonna sit here and pretend like LeBron didn’t have a part to play, but the most of the vitriol was unjustified, and it started the moment he decided to go to Miami....from a franchise with poor management.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    I say you're dumb reaching if you think teams traded them away because of Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    LOL if you think as trade demander/FA i would be more afraid of Bron vs. the Juggernaut in the Bay.

Outside of Boston, which did a proper albeit fast rebuild, and the Raptors, which teams were really managed well out east for premiere players to lick their chops about to join?

Teams out west are just better managed.

It's an era of talent and max contract consolidation, so there is manipulation/collusion for guys/teams to find ways to team up. The east just didn't have the max stars that the west did/does, so it's better to team up where there's more talent.
    Last edited by Heediot; 05-30-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Haha, bro where you been?

I legit think this gs hate is more than anything else I've seen. Any warriors fan can have any opinion on any player/team in the league, and one way or another we get attacked for it. I've legit never seen that before, lol, it's nuts. Either we're trying to hype up ourselves or an opponent, or we're trying to downplay ourselves or an opponent...there's literally not a single take a Dubs fan can drop with out being attacked for it in some way or another, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yup. Rockets fans say CP3 was injured, it's an explanation, Warriors fans say Iguodala was injured it's an excuse. Warriors fan talks about officiating they are whining, Rockets fans talk about officiating they are correct.

The reality is somewhere in between. Around here some of the Warriors fans have worked hard to alienate people so it may not just be the Warriors that are being responded to.
    I find it funny. My post was not an opinion, other than on people commenting.
    The posts above are just to make sure you remember what was being agreed with/mentioned. I see opinion and generalization there for sure that could be responded too (which he did). He gave his opinion on why some of what you say might be more opinion/logic based than hate etc. while sharing more of his opinions on the topic as well (and you do mention those NBA related things as proof/examples). This is everyday forum posting no matter what fan you are a team of but I think some people are just getting very sensitive now or something. At no point was he hating on you guys simply for being Warriors fans etc. saying it's pure agenda he just stated his opinion on why some of the reasoning might be legit for what you were saying was happening.

I really hope you aren't gonna start getting crazy too Scoots, people of all fan bases get responses like this daily when they share post/share opinions on PSD. I know there can be some who ONLY look to hate just like there are extreme homers too but his post was just a normal everyday post and finding reason to complain there just seems odd
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-30-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromehounds View Post
    A bit dramatic, but I'm sure Curry won't pee on you to put out the fire but he'll find other methods. Anyway, I see what you're trying to say, be a fan of the name on the front of the Jersey but not the name on the back. With that said, watching sports without without any stakes wouldn't be any fun.

Go Warriors!
    I have a blast watching sports and even talking trash to my friends and you guys in here lol. But my point was win or lose sports will never effect me as a person or how i treat others etc... I think we all know people whos whole day, week, month etc is based off sports. You know not to go near them if their team loses. thats sad. Or people who go the extra mile to bash a city, team, fan base and so on.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Wade was the Cavs 2nd best player this year and most impactful but he wouldn’t accept the ring. He’s probabky the 2nd best player in their franchise history. Cavs won’t win though. If they did and Wade accepted it wouldn’t count for or hurt legacy, everyone would view him as having 3. Maybe he would accept and auction it off to charity.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by europagnpilgrim View Post
    Something like that 06' ref help Wade got

if that happens for Bron it could go possibly 6, I could see Bron getting Green / Klay in early foul trouble, Bron already proved he could go toe to toe back in 15' Finals minus KD

one thing is for sure and two are for certain, Dubs will cement their dynasty with 3rd ship in 4yrs, book it

and if anyone thinks or feels diff. let me know so we can put some bands on it

and I am not talking band aids, but those bands that make her dance
    NBA could've made this series much better by blocking the Durant signing to GS in the 1st place. (no idea if they can actually do that lol). But that was bad for the NBA.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

Quote Originally Posted by jason View Post
    I say you're dumb reaching if you think teams traded them away because of Lebron
    Teams in the east have gutted their teams for young assets to rebuild or tank for years now because LeBron and that’s a fact. Lowry wanted to get out of the East but no one in the west would sign him, David West left the east after he said they can’t beat LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Wade was the Cavs 2nd best player this year and most impactful but he wouldn’t accept the ring. He’s probabky the 2nd best player in their franchise history. Cavs won’t win though. If they did and Wade accepted it wouldn’t count for or hurt legacy, everyone would view him as having 3. Maybe he would accept and auction it off to charity.
    I can see Bron joining the Rox, Melo traded out of OKC and bought out signs with Hou, Wade signs with Houston, and Cp3 re-signs. Just keep Harden, Capela and Luc (vet min).

Paul-
    Harden-Wade
    Bron-Luc
    Melo
    Capela

Find some ring chasers that can hit the 3 ball to fill out the roster. I can see the Banana boat reunion in Hou possible if all the chips fall.

But I didn't express an opinion on anything on the NBA, rather the way the talk around here goes and you replied with an opinion on something I didn't actually express.
    You used NBA related things happening as an example of the "hate" or warriors fans being attacked like Nasty mentioned and he responded with his opinion on those things/why they could be justified without being just hate etc.

You mentioned specific NBA related things to back up this narrative and he gave his opinion why some of those NBA related things might have justification outside hate etc. and I don't see that as an attack on GS fans either. I really don't get how this is an issue

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Teams in the east have gutted their teams for young assets to rebuild or tank for years now because LeBron and that’s a fact. Lowry wanted to get out of the East but no one in the west would sign him, David West left the east after he said they can’t beat LeBron.
    Phx, Sac, LAL, Min (till last year) have been tanking just as long as PHi (til last year), NYK, Orl, BK....

I think in this era it's a matter of choice whether to tank, contend or just make money reaching the playoffs and filling the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    it's a safe bet that LeBron's dominance has had an impact on people staying or moving east. not sure why you would think otherwise, much less find it humorous.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Of course everyone should think otherwise, the west is a much harder playoff path, what you're saying makes no sense
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

the west is a much harder playoff path
    That depends on your perspective.

It's not necessarily true if you're joining a team with all-star talent already, like Houston or OKC or Golden State or San Antonio.

The West is rich with talent. The East is barren of talent (in comparison). In the past 8 years if you're in the East, you have 3 options:

1. Join LeBron
    2. Lose to LeBron
    3. Leave the East

Whereas if you're in the West in the past 8 years, multiple teams (Dallas, San Antonio, OKC, GS) have made the finals.

It's not that hard of a concept to understand.

Now if/when Golden State keeps winning over the next several years, stars will have the exact same options: join GS, lose to GS, leave the West. With juggernauts like Houston giving people hope, we just haven't fully reached that conclusion yet.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    I can see Bron joining the Rox, Melo traded out of OKC and bought out signs with Hou, Wade signs with Houston, and Cp3 re-signs. Just keep Harden, Capela and Luc (vet min).

Paul-
    Harden-Wade
    Bron-Luc
    Melo
    Capela

Find some ring chasers that can hit the 3 ball to fill out the roster. I can see the Banana boat reunion in Hou possible if all the chips fall.
    Would be fun to watch but Wade said he’s in Miami until he decides to retire.

Page 9 of 210 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast