Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    About two years have passed now since the injury, so Bridgewater should be fine from a physical standpoint. He was full-go in practice with the Vikings for half a season. I'd be surprised if he can't at least play on the level he was at his sophomore season. It should be enough to beat out McCown.
    I haven't heard anything from Bridgewater unless I missed it. Is he 100% back?

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStanton27 View Post
    I haven't heard anything from Bridgewater unless I missed it. Is he 100% back?
    He's healthy enough to play, but he's not 100% healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by YungTomat View Post
    I wouldn't play him until he's 100%. I'm an Eagle fan and could care less about the Jets but also a NFL fan so I'll go with McCown. This could all change during training camp.

Quote Originally Posted by YungTomat View Post
    who is?
    he may never be more healthy....but there were medical reasons the Vikings let him walk (don't know what they were, that's just what came out)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

He's probably 98% of the 87% or so he's ever going to be after his injury.

49ers can, but the Rams our in our division, so that's not happening. Other teams are in a down slope in our division. The Rams should be Super contenders with all the moves they made.

Quote Originally Posted by NinerNole View Post
    49ers can, but the Rams our in our division, so that's not happening. Other teams are in a down slope in our division. The Rams should be Super contenders with all the moves they made.
    They should but we've seen what too much talent looks like on paper. Need to produce on the field.

SUPER BOWL 52 CHAMPIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Texans are set up the best if they get a healthy Watson and Watt for the majority of the season. Broncos next if Keenum can be close enough to last years production
    Agree - but flipping the two teams. Both teams needed competency at QB position, and Keenum has that. Watson has greater upside potential, but recovery from his kind of injury sometimes never happens.

Quote Originally Posted by NYYStanton27 View Post
    I wouldn't play him until he's 100%. I'm an Eagle fan and could care less about the Jets but also a NFL fan so I'll go with McCown. This could all change during training camp.
    Only person I care about for the Jets is Darnold cuz the Jets are just painful to watch with all their QBs. I'd much rather play Darnold instead of Bridgewater, but still play McCown instead of Darnold

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    He's probably 98% of the 87% or so he's ever going to be after his injury.
    I'm 94% sure the insinuation is you're 97% sure he'll never be much over 85% of what he was.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Texans are set up the best if they get a healthy Watson and Watt for the majority of the season. Broncos next if Keenum can be close enough to last years production
    No guarantee watson is the same after that serious knee injury. He obviously relies on running and movement a lot and that injury is no joke!

Bills with the best shot to go the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Bills with the best shot to go the opposite direction.
    Bills didn't get first in their division.

But yes, likely to miss the playoffs after making it last year.

Off chance that Shady is back at full health though and D + Run Game leads to a lot of low scoring wins.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Defensively, they are pretty sound.

Offensively, they are much better than people think. No other team has 4 different receivers with an 800+ yd season on their team. They got rid of Wesley Johnson at center. And just drafted their future FQB.
    And they play in the same division as the Patriots.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    I tend to agree that the Jets probably have the worst shot, but there have been a few times where the Jets have done the chip on the shoulder worst team that somehow finds a way thing.

They could end up #2 with a 6-10 or 7-9 record.

They're getting Quincy back and he's really good. I feel like they'll be a pretty physical team this year. If that leads to turnovers, they might look flashy and still end up with a losing record.
    They can absolutely finish second. But this thread asks which team can go from worst to first, not worst to second.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast