Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I've been a Laker fan for 30 years, if we get Lebron I will really have a hard time watching them for those years, I'm not sure what I will do... I'm trying to not let my head go there as well until we know for sure what is happening.
    come ****ing on now bro. I've been watching them since I was 7years old too with a passion. It's about the Name on the Front of the Jerseys not whats on the back. Bottom line is WINNING Titles.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    bro, don't you know we're going to grow into Champions 5-7years down the road. We don't want to win now, we're the Lakers, let's wait 2 decades before sniffing the shot at winning a title again.
    Lmaoooo Iíve been hearing this **** the last 4 years itís hilarious bro

Quote Originally Posted by LA_1 View Post
    Lmaoooo Iíve been hearing this **** the last 4 years itís hilarious bro
    Just as hilarious and crazy as you wanting him here. People have the right to want him here. People have the right to not want him here. It doesnít make your opinion any more valuable than anyone who doesnít want that ring chasing idiot.
    #stopthehop

come ****ing on now bro. I've been watching them since I was 7years old too with a passion. It's about the Name on the Front of the Jerseys not whats on the back. Bottom line is WINNING Titles.
    Isn't a group of stars teaming up on one team to win a title a bit cheap though? I can't respect that.

Isn't a group of stars teaming up on one team to win a title a bit cheap though? I can't respect that.
    In all seriousness, the NBA has become the WWE. Itís a ****ing joke how it is now.

Itís basically a huge reality show and the media is doing their job in getting little gold fish to follow along with the circus.

And Lebron is the main circus monkey.
    Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 06-13-2018 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    In all seriousness, the NBA has become the WWE. Itís a ****ing joke how it is now.

Itís basiccally a huge reality show and the media is doing their job in getting little gold fish to follow along with the circus.

Been saying this for a while now. Also, don't forget about how terrible the officiating is too.

Itís basiccally a huge reality show and the media is doing their job in getting little gold fish to follow along with the circus.

Yeah I'm not trying to be too negative, but lets say Lebron and PG sign with the Lakers and the Kawhi forces a trade here and we win a title(s)... what did we win? They could have joined forces on any team, it could have been Philly, f$ck even the Nets if they had the cap space! IMO that's not fulfilling as a fan, they chose the Lakes because of climate and Lebron likes Hollywood, it has nothing to do with our franchise. So we pass Boston in championships, but did we really? What is they all decided to team up in Boston?

After Show time, the NBA until now is made to be just that. It is about ratings and putting together juggernauts teams. The romantic idea that he is defending is in the past. I never like Lerun and he was the enemy, but once he signs with us , he is a Laker. PG is cali boy and if for any reason Kawhi comes too, he is a cali boy too. Lerun needs this team and Lakers need to return to glory. Do we have to sacrifice youth in order to win, that is divisť opinion, but the fact is no one in their right mind could reject any super star, particularly Lerun!
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Yeah I'm not trying to be too negative, but lets say Lebron and PG sign with the Lakers and the Kawhi forces a trade here and we win a title(s)... what did we win? They could have joined forces on any team, it could have been Philly, f$ck even the Nets if they had the cap space! IMO that's not fulfilling as a fan, they chose the Lakes because of climate and Lebron likes Hollywood, it has nothing to do with our franchise. So we pass Boston in championships, but did we really? What is they all decided to team up in Boston?
    Yep. Passing Boston is a lot more meaningless when the NBA is a ****ing fake **** show.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    After Show time, the NBA until now is made to be just that. It is about ratings and putting together juggernauts teams. The romantic idea that he is defending is in the past. I never like Lerun and he was the enemy, but once he signs with us , he is a Laker. PG is cali boy and if for any reason Kawhi comes too, he is a cali boy too. Lerun needs this team and Lakers need to return to glory. Do we have to sacrifice youth in order to win, that is divisť opinion, but the fact is no one in their right mind could reject any super star, particularly Lerun!
    Your last statement is flat out untrue. There are many that would reject the hop king. There are also many who would suck his dick.

Your last statement is flat out untrue. There are many that would reject the hop king. There are also many who would suck his dick.
    So who cares about if you like the idea or not. The fact is that Magic wants him in Laker uniform and if that is possible you and the " millions" who do not like the idea have to go and cheer somewhere else until he retires. Do you have any survey to validate what you are saying? I based my opinion on marketing, TV ratings and Lerun age and his need of what the Lakers can offer to him. Let' s star a survey about how many Laker fans like or not the idea of bringing him to LA. I do not like it, but I can not make that decision and Magic will do what ever is needed to bring our team back soon to contention. That I support him in spite of my desire.

Enjoy the moment!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CguZ5x...ature=youtu.be

I just love this because ESPN hates the idea along with the entire NBA that the possibility of Lakers grabbing two or three super stars is a high probability! Suck it up NBA world Magic is back in LA!

Well I didn't want Lebron here at first. Since the FO wants him here and (from the reports) that he might want the same, I have to support our FO and our team. So I've had to change my tune to get into the mindset that I want Lebron here and support him and the circus that comes with him.

Itís basically a huge reality show and the media is doing their job in getting little gold fish to follow along with the circus.

I here you bro. With the media, facebook, twitter, and etc, I feel like any second now Jimmy
    Superfly Snuka is going to come into the game and dive off the rim onto someone. Hope the NBA is not fixed. But sometimes I feel it is.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Enjoy the moment!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CguZ5x...ature=youtu.be

I just love this because ESPN hates the idea along with the entire NBA that the possibility of Lakers grabbing two or three super stars is a high probability! Suck it up NBA world Magic is back in LA!
    ESPN took a crap on the Lakers for years. Now it's going to have to suck Magic's HIV penis.

Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast