Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    I wish he could just go away!^ the man is dilutional and he is going to actually force Lakers to trade his son away.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Saw this earlier, I think itís a wrap, Bron is coming to LA.
    Yeah I agree. Lakers went from 3rd or 4th best odds a week ago to now being the overwhelming favorite. When you consider from Lebron's perspective of each destination, Houston would have to gut their team to fit him. Philly has a really good young nucleus but of them all only Saric is a proven shooter beyond the arc which is something he will require and they can't add anybody else to the roster either after him. Plus, Simmons and Lebron will demand the ball and Simmons is not an off the ball player. LA is his second home where his family spends most of their off time, they have a similar young core to Philly, they can add a second star to play with him, and the Lakers have Magic Johnson who he knows will do what he can to support him while he is in LA. Not to mention it is the biggest market of any of his potential destinations which will help him further his business ventures after basketball. Sure seems like a win all around to me for Lebron to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    UNDISPUTED
    [emoji818]
    @undisputed
    "I know it's going to happen. I told you to call him LA 'Bron. For LeBron to be considered better than Jordan ... to justify that he's the best player in the world ever, he's got to win a couple more championships somewhere else." ó @Lavarbigballer

10:32 AM - Jun 12, 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    @undisputed
    Follow Follow @undisputed
    More
    "You can't give Lonzo the best player in the game and don't expect them to win because he's going to make LeBron better." ó @Lavarbigballer
    Lavar is a ****in idiot.. There's no reason to quote anything that he says unless to make fun of his idiocy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No that would not be awesome if LeBron changes his mind. Thatís a stupid mentality.

Who cares about these media guys and whether theyíre right or not. As Laker fans, we need whatís best for our franchise, and that is LeBron James.
    Oh I agree. I do want Lebron here. It just would be funny if he doesn't now. No worries.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lavar is a ****in idiot.. There's no reason to quote anything that he says unless to make fun of his idiocy

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Lonzo is gonna make lebron better... ,😅😅😅 wow... that's a stretch even for lavar ball...

Lebron is one of the best players of all time and lonzo (I like him as much as the next guy) is still a young semi unproven player..

Good lawd whatever that dude smokes I need some

Quote Originally Posted by LA4life24/8 View Post
    Lot of people in the media trashing lebron to the Lakers tho;

Windhorst said they would get beat in the 1st round q bron and pg13

Cowherd said something along the lines of how terrible of a fit it'd be

Etc etc

This kinda makes me think its gonna happen and they don't want it too...

Ugh.. still very torn on it. Don't really want it but if he doesn't trade all of our young dudes I guess I won't be too upset aboit it
    Windhorst can eat another large polish sausage and clog his arteries even more. If it wasn't for Lebron he would be sucking some guys shlong behind the arena to make ends meet while Lebron was playing inside.

A lot of Lakers haters as you already know. Interesting what the NBA forum will be saying as a result.

If lebronís are gonna be going to school here I donít think thereís a chance he plays in any other city. I donít like it but I think its gonna happen. Itís kinda like the president trump thing. Wether you like it or not heís our president and lebron will be a laker. Buh bye Luke. You will land on your feet somewhere. Kuzma have fun in okc or New Orleans.nice to have met you Ingram. Guess Iíll watch you blossom in someone elseís garden. Josh hart you can stay. You remind lebron of dellavadova......only darker. Gritty without the dirty play.

The lost boys

Quote Originally Posted by Laker Legend42 View Post
    In the past free agency hasnít made that big of a difference for teams. There are only two free agent signing periods that there were definite undeniable shifts in power. The coo in Miami and KD going to an already powerful squad. My whole issue with lebron making the move to la is what happens after heís gone. Also the way lebron like to play. There are no plays on a team that lebron is apart of. It was real apparent in game one. They have no late game plays no out of bound plays. No one knows what to do in situations that might pop up. There was no reason lebron didnít know the time out situation. Typically those things are discussed late in games. If lebron comes to the lakers the rebuild starts all over again in 2 or 3 years . If he comes a portion of the young talent will get traded to accommodate his friends.
    What will happen after LeBron is gone? ...

More free agents will want to come play with the Lakers in the future. Simple as that.

Getting LeBron is step 1 in re-establishing the Lakers as a destination for free agents for years to come.

Similar to when Shaq was traded to Miami in 04, that paved the way 6 years later for Bron and Bosh to join Wade in 2010. It made stars going to Miami cool.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    What will happen after LeBron is gone? ...

More free agents will want to come play with the Lakers in the future. Simple as that.

Getting LeBron is step 1 in re-establishing the Lakers as a destination for free agents for years to come.

Similar to when Shaq was traded to Miami in 04, that paved the way 6 years later for Bron and Bosh to join Wade in 2010. It made stars going to Miami cool.
    Step 1 was getting rid of Mitch and Jim and hiring Magic and Pelinka because there isn't a FA that wouldn't take a meeting with those two.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Step 1 was getting rid of Mitch and Jim and hiring Magic and Pelinka because there isn't a FA that wouldn't take a meeting with those two.
    At least Mitch was able to get another job because truthfully he really wanted out of LA and away from the Buss family, and sabotage this team was the best why to do it just like how I sabotage all my relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Windhorst can eat another large polish sausage and clog his arteries even more. If it wasn't for Lebron he would be sucking some guys shlong behind the arena to make ends meet while Lebron was playing inside.

A lot of Lakers haters as you already know. Interesting what the NBA forum will be saying as a result.
    Yeah windhorst is a blowhard who don't know chit. I don't care for the guy.

https://youtu.be/CE3eaAkRGEE
    Let the fun begin! ESPN will have a massive heart attack if this becomes a reality.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    https://youtu.be/CE3eaAkRGEE
    Let the fun begin! ESPN will have a massive heart attack if this becomes a reality.
    Lmfao! not gon lie that was good!

I love ld2k videos!!

With that stupid move Lonzo ball pulled coming out with a diss track to kuzma, Lebron may not wanna come and play with some immature kids.

Seriously ball needs to focus on less of his brand and rap game and more of his b-ball game to attract stars, or magic needs to
    ship him and his daddy out of LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast