Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 691
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,975
    I agree have been total morons when it comes to not getting value for players.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    26,394
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    The man with the ugly pic finally makes sense.
    I never make sense. That post doesn’t even make sense which you agreed to it which doesn’t even make sense


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    23,539
    No CP3 indeed! But PG,Lerun and someone else if they think Randle is not enough to help or another big name decides to help dethrone the Warriors. I am pretty sure that Magic does not want to compromise the future with a player of players that will not produce and help the young core to carry us for another 10 years. Lerun can play well for three years and this is a maybe, because of his mileage. PG can be a longer term, because he is younger. No CP 3 if more than two years if for some reason Lerun wants him. July 1 come faster!
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    No CP3 indeed! But PG,Lerun and someone else if they think Randle is not enough to help or another big name decides to help dethrone the Warriors. I am pretty sure that Magic does not want to compromise the future with a player of players that will not produce and help the young core to carry us for another 10 years. Lerun can play well for three years and this is a maybe, because of his mileage. PG can be a longer term, because he is younger. No CP 3 if more than two years if for some reason Lerun wants him. July 1 come faster!
    Like it makes no sense to trade ANY of the young core for anyone over the age of 30. Lebron and PG13 will only consume money/cap space and they are necessary players if they are willing to play in Los Angeles. If they could find a way to return Randle and sign both Lebron and PG13, that in my opinion is enough star power to send this team into competition with the top of the west. A little veteran leadership is needed for this team to take the next step. Only question is how big of a step can they take if they get 2 stars of their caliber.

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,128
    Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Like it makes no sense to trade ANY of the young core for anyone over the age of 30. Lebron and PG13 will only consume money/cap space and they are necessary players if they are willing to play in Los Angeles. If they could find a way to return Randle and sign both Lebron and PG13, that in my opinion is enough star power to send this team into competition with the top of the west. A little veteran leadership is needed for this team to take the next step. Only question is how big of a step can they take if they get 2 stars of their caliber.
    western conference finals, and the 2 seed is my guess

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    western conference finals, and the 2 seed is my guess
    And then GS does us in.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    western conference finals, and the 2 seed is my guess
    I agree but I will say, I think the Warriors looked pretty human once they faced the Rockets this year. They definitely didn't look unbeatable and made frequent mistakes handling the ball when the defense pressured them which is something they didn't do as poorly in years past. I will also say that Laker team would be HUNGRY to get by the Warriors. Only thing that would come into play is experience. Would that hinder how far they could go? Time will tell. First the Lakers have to win free agency though. haha.

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,128
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And then GS does us in.
    we might be able to take them out. depending on how good zo, ingram, kuz get

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And then GS does us in.
    Your posts suck man

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,128
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Your posts suck man
    Lol. Excuse him.hes still stuck in loserville with MK and Jim buss. Wants us to suck forever. He will get over it soon.

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    Lol. Excuse him.hes still stuck in loserville with MK and Jim buss. Wants us to suck forever. He will get over it soon.
    I won't get over it till someone figures out a way to dismantle that super team in the Bay area.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    3,128
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    I won't get over it till someone figures out a way to dismantle that super team in the Bay area.
    That's what the Lakers are in the process of trying to do. So hop on board.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Your posts suck man
    Well what do you expect we have superteam on the loose that no one can beat. Unless someone figures it out then GS will repeat as champs again next year.

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    1,458
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Well what do you expect we have superteam on the loose that no one can beat. Unless someone figures it out then GS will repeat as champs again next year.
    I want to know what you think will happen first in free agency and the draft, step-by-step please.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I want to know what you think will happen first in free agency and the draft, step-by-step please.
    I don't want to say anything because the opposite happens.

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •