Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    I agree have been total morons when it comes to not getting value for players.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    The man with the ugly pic finally makes sense.
    I never make sense. That post doesn’t even make sense which you agreed to it which doesn’t even make sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No CP3 indeed! But PG,Lerun and someone else if they think Randle is not enough to help or another big name decides to help dethrone the Warriors. I am pretty sure that Magic does not want to compromise the future with a player of players that will not produce and help the young core to carry us for another 10 years. Lerun can play well for three years and this is a maybe, because of his mileage. PG can be a longer term, because he is younger. No CP 3 if more than two years if for some reason Lerun wants him. July 1 come faster!
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    No CP3 indeed! But PG,Lerun and someone else if they think Randle is not enough to help or another big name decides to help dethrone the Warriors. I am pretty sure that Magic does not want to compromise the future with a player of players that will not produce and help the young core to carry us for another 10 years. Lerun can play well for three years and this is a maybe, because of his mileage. PG can be a longer term, because he is younger. No CP 3 if more than two years if for some reason Lerun wants him. July 1 come faster!
    Like it makes no sense to trade ANY of the young core for anyone over the age of 30. Lebron and PG13 will only consume money/cap space and they are necessary players if they are willing to play in Los Angeles. If they could find a way to return Randle and sign both Lebron and PG13, that in my opinion is enough star power to send this team into competition with the top of the west. A little veteran leadership is needed for this team to take the next step. Only question is how big of a step can they take if they get 2 stars of their caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by D Blue987 View Post
    Like it makes no sense to trade ANY of the young core for anyone over the age of 30. Lebron and PG13 will only consume money/cap space and they are necessary players if they are willing to play in Los Angeles. If they could find a way to return Randle and sign both Lebron and PG13, that in my opinion is enough star power to send this team into competition with the top of the west. A little veteran leadership is needed for this team to take the next step. Only question is how big of a step can they take if they get 2 stars of their caliber.
    western conference finals, and the 2 seed is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Jayb587 View Post
    And then GS does us in.

I agree but I will say, I think the Warriors looked pretty human once they faced the Rockets this year. They definitely didn't look unbeatable and made frequent mistakes handling the ball when the defense pressured them which is something they didn't do as poorly in years past. I will also say that Laker team would be HUNGRY to get by the Warriors. Only thing that would come into play is experience. Would that hinder how far they could go? Time will tell. First the Lakers have to win free agency though. haha.

And then GS does us in.
    we might be able to take them out. depending on how good zo, ingram, kuz get

And then GS does us in.
    Your posts suck man

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Your posts suck man
    Lol. Excuse him.hes still stuck in loserville with MK and Jim buss. Wants us to suck forever. He will get over it soon.

Lol. Excuse him.hes still stuck in loserville with MK and Jim buss. Wants us to suck forever. He will get over it soon.
    I won't get over it till someone figures out a way to dismantle that super team in the Bay area.

I won't get over it till someone figures out a way to dismantle that super team in the Bay area.
    That's what the Lakers are in the process of trying to do. So hop on board.

Your posts suck man
    Well what do you expect we have superteam on the loose that no one can beat. Unless someone figures it out then GS will repeat as champs again next year.

Well what do you expect we have superteam on the loose that no one can beat. Unless someone figures it out then GS will repeat as champs again next year.
    I want to know what you think will happen first in free agency and the draft, step-by-step please.

I want to know what you think will happen first in free agency and the draft, step-by-step please.
    I don't want to say anything because the opposite happens.

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast