Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    It was deny later, but here is another rumor of the "King".

Bob Myers, Free Agency, Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors

SLAM Magazine: Gary Payton said Bronny James is committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles (via @sheena_marie3) Ė via Twitter SLAMonline
    Free Agency, LeBron James Jr, Gary Payton, LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
    ďAnything could happen. People donít look at everything. (LeBron Jamesí) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. Thatís where his son is going to go to school [with] Scottie Pippenís son and Kenyon Martinís son. So, thatís a move that theyíre going to make Ö if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you donít want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that weíre having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and thatís it. I donít think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.Ē Ė via SLAM
    Free Agency, LeBron James Jr, Gary Payton, Kenyon Martin, LeBron James, Scottie Pippen, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Storyline: LeBron James Free Agency

Lerun in my opinion needs us more than we need him, because he is close to hit the down low of his carrier and he needs a pair of younger super stars and a strong young core with a mixture of vets. Plus his wife wants to come to sunny Cali! If this does not happen I will never post here again. This is how strong this is sounding. Not my favorite thing to happen, because I hate this guy so much, but Magic wants to make the big splash now and he has the elements to make it happen.
    The big one hit LA today July 1st 2018

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    It was deny later, but here is another rumor of the "King".

Bob Myers, Free Agency, Kevin Durant, Golden State Warriors

SLAM Magazine: Gary Payton said Bronny James is committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles (via @sheena_marie3) Ė via Twitter SLAMonline
    Free Agency, LeBron James Jr, Gary Payton, LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
    ďAnything could happen. People donít look at everything. (LeBron Jamesí) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. Thatís where his son is going to go to school [with] Scottie Pippenís son and Kenyon Martinís son. So, thatís a move that theyíre going to make Ö if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you donít want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that weíre having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and thatís it. I donít think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.Ē Ė via SLAM
    Free Agency, LeBron James Jr, Gary Payton, Kenyon Martin, LeBron James, Scottie Pippen, Cleveland Cavaliers
    Storyline: LeBron James Free Agency

Lerun in my opinion needs us more than we need him, because he is close to hit the down low of his carrier and he needs a pair of younger super stars and a strong young core with a mixture of vets. Plus his wife wants to come to sunny Cali! If this does not happen I will never post here again. This is how strong this is sounding. Not my favorite thing to happen, because I hate this guy so much, but Magic wants to make the big splash now and he has the elements to make it happen.

I was just about to post this...That's not a rumor...That's a confirmation of the rumor I posted earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco007 View Post
    LeBron's sons rumored to be enrolled in LA schools next year

The LeBron James Rumor Mill is up and running, now that the 2017-18 NBA season has come to a close, and the Los Angeles Lakers may have a geographic leg-up on the competition for the Cleveland Cavaliers All-Star's services. There has been chatter on Reddit that James has already enrolled his two sons, Bryce and LeBron Jr., in the Brentwood school district in L.A for next year.

"Note this is a complete rumor that is going around, but apparently there have been whispers that Bryce and LeBron Jr have been enrolled in an LA school for next year," Redditor PZinger6 wrote. "This also may be why the oddsmakers have LeBron going to LA as most likely."

As important a consideration as basketball will be for LeBron in determining the next step in his career, he's also made it clear that his children's happiness will come into play.

"The one thing that I've always done is consider my family, understanding especially where my boys are at this point in their age," James said after the Cavs' Game 4 loss to the Golden State Warriors in the 2018 NBA Finals. "They were a lot younger the last time I made a decision like this, four years ago.

"I've got a teenage boy, a preteen, and a little girl that wasn't around (back then) as well. So sitting down and considering everythingÖ But my family is a huge part of whatever I decide to do in my career, and they will continue to be that."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/...Rcl?li=BBnb7Kz
    Video confirmation with Gary Payton.

https://nesn.com/2018/06/nba-rumors-...a-high-school/

Lebron James needs to move to PF if he comes o the Lakers...Work out of the post...Then we can let Randle walk...

Lebron James needs to move to PF if he comes o the Lakers...Work out of the post...Then we can let Randle walk...
    Which that could be a bad idea because our front court will be soft as hell. which GS will kill us at.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Which that could be a bad idea because our front court will be soft as hell. which GS will kill us at.

Soft? I don't get your analysis...

That or Randle signs a comfortable contract plus Deng will be gone somehow. Learn can shake things in LA and the rumor mill is that now Vegas has us as the favorites to sign him over all the haters. Magic will be God if he builds the team to dethrone the Warriors.

The system is a based on mobility and ability to switch any time. Position less game?
    Now the question is who follows him?

Man I really hope lakers donít gut their youth for a 2-3 championship window only to get whooped by golden state. Learn from the Nash/Howard mess.

Kobe even said be patient. We have been patient this long, we are almost there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sign PG, sign boogie on a one year friendly deal. Next year sign Leonard.

And stay away from Chris Paul. 6 years too late. Heís old and injured prone.

Donít wanna see a Steve Nash repeat.

The system is a based on mobility and ability to switch any time. Position less game?
    Now the question is who follows him?

In theory yes...But positioning on defense is my concern...

Ball
    Ingram
    PG
    Lebron
    Randle

If Lebron can help Randle on defense and protecting the rim...

That's helluva a team...
    run anybody out the gym...
    Everybody can bring the ball up...
    Randle at 5 can still work...

Soft? I don't get your analysis...
    You'll find why when GS or every other team goes to the paint on us, and you'll realize we need shot blocking. Also once again the Lakers are morons when it comes to not getting value for players (Randle).

That or Randle signs a comfortable contract plus Deng will be gone somehow. Learn can shake things in LA and the rumor mill is that now Vegas has us as the favorites to sign him over all the haters. Magic will be God if he builds the team to dethrone the Warriors.
    And then Warrior might just still beat us anyways. Not even Houston can take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man I really hope lakers donít gut their youth for a 2-3 championship window only to get whooped by golden state. Learn from the Nash/Howard mess.

Kobe even said be patient. We have been patient this long, we are almost there.

The man with the ugly pic finally makes sense.

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast