Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 184 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    At this point, archer is a train wreck.

The reason I brought up Gray was because I am not sold on Fulmer or Hamels, so I am looking for others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyson Ross could be a target. Padres are going nowhere and he is signed to a cheap 1 year deal. He is pitching close to his peak level after coming back from injury and is sure to be moved.

well report out today that mets are listening on thor and degrom so fingers crossed. I want em both! lol wont happen though

Other than Madbum those 2 are probably the other 2 I'd like to see the Yanks get. I just don't see the Mets making a huge trade like that with us unless we absolutely blew them away.

Cashman and the analytics team seem to have a set prospect price that they are willing to pay and won't exceed that.

I would bet the Mets would ask for a package of Torres, Frazier and Sheffield and there is absolutely no way Cashman is trading Torres and I highly doubt that we would trade Sheffield

When your talking about trading for an ace like those 2 I would bet that some of those untouchables would become a lot more available, like Florial. In the right deal I'd have no problem with them trading him. Right now he is far more elite tools and ceiling than he is anything else. He's still a ways away and has huge bust potential

How about trading Gary Sanchez, Adams, Florial to the San Fran Giants for Madison Bumgarner?

Romine is better than Sanchez behind the plate anyways. But to get that ACE you have to give up something decent.
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

The Mets are not going to help the Yankees in anyway so let's forget about Syndergaard or deGrom, not happening!
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

Bull Pen arms needed. That starter may not be there but who's got the power bull pen arms? Seattle's

Edwin Diaz isn't a bad idea because of the team he's on and the holes they need to fill. Controllable strike out pitcher.

Shane Green, back from Detroit due to his emergence in the pen and his potential to go multiple innings. They have holes to fill in many areas so a deal may be appealing to them. Just a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Bull Pen arms needed. That starter may not be there but who's got the power bull pen arms? Seattle's

Edwin Diaz isn't a bad idea because of the team he's on and the holes they need to fill. Controllable strike out pitcher.

Shane Green, back from Detroit due to his emergence in the pen and his potential to go multiple innings. They have holes to fill in many areas so a deal may be appealing to them. Just a few ideas.
    Brad Hand from the Padres could be a backup plan. It might be costly, but OK, as long as it doesn't include Andujar, Torres or Shefffield.

No matter what the Mets say publicly, they are definitely looking to trade Degrom. They wonít sign him in two years and heís going to be 30 next year. Hence, the time for a haul is now.

I am against trading everyday players for pitchers but we built a farm of ammo for a reason. They canít all play here. Positions are locked up.

Offer them Florial, Adams, Tyler Austin, Wade and a lower level pitching stud. There is no way they donít take that deal to restock their farm.

The only guys I donít trade are anyone on the MLB roster and Sheffield.

Next, I offer SD Clint Frazier and low level stuff for Hand.

Game over.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    No matter what the Mets say publicly, they are definitely looking to trade Degrom. They wonít sign him in two years and heís going to be 30 next year. Hence, the time for a haul is now.

I am against trading everyday players for pitchers but we built a farm of ammo for a reason. They canít all play here. Positions are locked up.

Offer them Florial, Adams, Tyler Austin, Wade and a lower level pitching stud. There is no way they donít take that deal to restock their farm.

The only guys I donít trade are anyone on the MLB roster and Sheffield.

Next, I offer SD Clint Frazier and low level stuff for Hand.

Game over.
    Sounds good to me. Also, maybe Degrom wants to be traded to the Yankees ad that is why he cut his hair. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post

Seattle is in first place so I guess they are selling???

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Tyson Ross could be a target. Padres are going nowhere and he is signed to a cheap 1 year deal. He is pitching close to his peak level after coming back from injury and is sure to be moved.
    This is the trade that honestly needs to happen. No need to add someone with a longterm contract that everyone will complain about in here; (Headley, Beltran, McCann, Gray) the only problem is dealing with Preller.

Also trade for Kelvin Herrera.

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    This is the trade that honestly needs to happen. No need to add someone with a longterm contract that everyone will complain about in here; (Headley, Beltran, McCann, Gray) the only problem is dealing with Preller.
    Iíd try to add Hand in there. A deal of maybe Frazier, Adams, Martinez, Estrada

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    How about trading Gary Sanchez, Adams, Florial to the San Fran Giants for Madison Bumgarner?

Romine is better than Sanchez behind the plate anyways. But to get that ACE you have to give up something decent.
    I totally agree with that trade offer of Sanchez, Chance Adams and Florial for Bumgarner. Both teams benefit from this deal and it would definitely help the Yanks come playoff time against the Red Sox and Astros!

With this deal the Yanks have arguably the best 1-2 pitching combo in MLB!

Page 2 of 184 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast