Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 185 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185
Results 2,761 to 2,765 of 2765
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    As would I.

And .....apparently, since you’ve made an absolute art of unleashing an unholy can of whopp a-s on all of my Fantasy teams this week.....I am inclined to respectfully demure to your baseball acumen.
    i bring my A game when im against sauron in the finals

as to showalter i think he would bring out the best out of young players, Boone is going to cost us game in the post season if we even make it cause he seems to continue to make bonehead moves like bullpen management in must win games now

Quote Originally Posted by Ted.Green.III View Post
    Anyone still trying to get rid of Andujar is certifiable. We need pitching. Our lineup is fine. I don't want us buying another ring. Win with our guys.

Follow the Black Saiyan of Sports @TeddyGreenIII
    I love Andujar, but would you trade him, Luke and German, etc. for Realmuto, sign Machado for 3B and have Sanchez platoon with Bird at 1B and be the part time catcher.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    I love Andujar, but would you trade him, Luke and German, etc. for Realmuto, sign Machado for 3B and have Sanchez platoon with Bird at 1B and be the part time catcher.
    I don't think Cashman will move Andujar and his very good bat. They will probably go the free agent route to sign one starter and maybe use minor leaguers to find another starter....

I would also resign Cutch to replace Gardy....He is younger and I feel would be good for this team moving forward.....Cutch is the perfect compliment to this roster IMO....

Then Frazier could be the chip to get a starter....
    Nick

1998 Yankees 94-35. ---

2018 Red Sox 90-39 4

I would be all for a 2 year deal with Cutch.
    Time to double down on the 'Spects!

Justus Sheffield: 2.2 IP 3 ER, 4 h, 10.13 ERA, 2.63 WHIP

Any Questions?