Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    How much guaranteed money a team gives an undrafted rookie provides insight into not only how coveted that player was after the draft, but what the team thinks of that player.

So it’s notable that the undrafted free agent who apparently received the most guaranteed money from the Dolphins was playmaking Utah State cornerback Jalen Davis, who received a $20,0000 signing bonus and another $25,000 guaranteed, regardless of whether he makes the team or not.

Davis had 11 career interceptions in college, including five last season. He stripped Danny Amendola after a reception in this week’s only practice open to the media.

The Dolphins also gave a $10,000 signing bonus to Michigan undrafted rookie linebacker Mike McCray and guaranteed another $12,000 of his salary regardless of whether he makes the team or not.

Got that from Barry in the Herald
    That is noteworthy. Thanks.

Tannehill hurt himself last year with the brace on. Hes mentioned that the main reason you wear the brace is to prevent the similar situation that happened when he originally tore it where Calias Campbell jumped on his leg.

So it sounds like Tannehill is looking really good so far and Minkah is wowing as well. Minkah has had a handful of picks and Tanny is running and throwing well. Albert Wilson even went so far as to say that he "loves the way he throws". Anyway, I'm liking the sound of things...now we just need pads and contact to make sure it's legit.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...211924989.html

The team also posted a video of Tannehill working with Geiski about his routes so everyone is just swooning over all the "Tannehill is a leader" talk lol

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    The team also posted a video of Tannehill working with Geiski about his routes so everyone is just swooning over all the "Tannehill is a leader" talk lol
    Don't quote me on this, but I hear he even hosts a huddle before each snap. Amazing leadership!

'tis the season to media hype each NFL franchise. The season will arrive, eventually.

So Armando is reporting that I was completely wrong and there will be a legit competition for the RB spots. The team is really high on Ballage and dont want to limit him if hes ready. Apparently they will determine each RBs role in camp after seeing them perform.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

OH SNAP. Landry with them fighting words...

You could say receiver Jarvis Landry doesn’t appear to be missing Miami much.

While praising Browns quarterback Tyrod Taylor on Thursday, Landry took a swipe at his former QB with the Dolphins, Ryan Tannehill.

“It makes me that much more excited,” Landry said of playing with Taylor, according to NFL.com. “It’s a lot better than what I had in Miami. I’m excited about that.”

Landry, Miami’s leading receiver last year, was traded to Cleveland for a fourth-round pick and a seventh-rounder in 2019.

The Browns agreed to give Landry the kind of money Miami would not: $75 million over five years.

Landry said the Browns’ skill players got together following the trade, had another gathering in Miami and planned a third activity this summer.

“I love it,” Landry said. “Again, I didn’t do that in Miami with the quarterbacks because they didn’t want to do it. I would say that the chemistry and the type of guys that I’m around here makes me that much more excited because I know I’m going to be pushed at all levels at all times.”
    BRUH

“It makes me that much more excited,” Landry said of playing with Taylor, according to NFL.com. “It’s a lot better than what I had in Miami. I’m excited about that.”

I'd say that's fairly direct. I think it shows how limited Tannehill is and how classless Landry is (who is ironically limited at his position as well). Also shows why this offense can't get going. A mix of limited receivers and QB's who don't want to put the extra effort in to create chemistry and succeed at a high level. I think bringing in guys like Sitton and Amendola is an attempt at turning that tide, but it takes much more. At least they see it though.

People are putting that out around but if you read everything he said, he said if Tannehill didn't get hurt they could of contented for the championship before that. I fully think he was talking Moore and Cutler, not RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    People are putting that out around but if you read everything he said, he said if Tannehill didn't get hurt they could of contented for the championship before that. I fully think he was talking Moore and Cutler, not RT.
    To me it feels like all of them. He played much more with Tannehill in his time with Miami. I think he would have said "Last year" if he wanted to leave Tannehill out of his statement.

He knew what he was doing. You can write it off as he's trying to hype up his teammates but he's throwing Thill under the bus which isn't the first time. Remember at the start of the offseason his agent came out and basically said the same thing.

The worst thing is that he's just straight up lying about some things. He said that this is the first time that he's practiced with a QB in the offseason even though there's been multiple stories about Thill getting the receivers together to practice.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Exactly, i was like I remember a few times they got together and practiced. Like a salty ex.

But if he's just mad about not getting the money / respect he thinks he deserved from them, why is he talking about the QB's specifically and not the FO / organization?

I mean I'm not doubting that hes being honest a bit and doesn't like Tannehill. Hes not the first receiver to come out with stuff like this. The thing that always comes back is that most receivers end up being terrible when they leave. Look at Hartline and Wallace. Mathews is the best receiver to leave but hes the top target with another good QB.

Again, Landry legitimately believes hes a top receiver. He probably blames Tannehill and Gase for not getting him to 2000 yards every year.

Tannehill hadn't thrown him a pass since middle of December in 2016, it's been a long time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast