Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

More prove the Yankees are evil

https://www.12up.com/posts/6058509-n...n-delay-mishap

A fan was recently throw out the stadium, arrested, and banned for life for sneaking down to empty seats after a rain delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wtf could/did they even charge him with for sneaking down to better seats? Hard to argue trespassing when he has a ticket that grants him entry into the stadium, albeit in the nosebleeds.

This is pretty ****ed but the fact that it's catching some national media glare I imagine will have Steinbrenner walking this back in short order. At least I'd hope.

I heard about this a few days ago. Seems extremely ****ed up on the Yankees part.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dude (repeatedly it seems) buys cheap tickets and then sneaks down in to the high priced section, gets caught and banned, and I care, why?

That is exactly what happens if you do this and get caught.

Welcome to the world of "Your $50 ticket does not entitle you to do whatever you want in the stadium."

What is next, complaining that some poor buffoon got arrested for running on the field?

EDIT: Although, 15-minutes of Yankee hate stories means that the Evil Empire is on the march. So....
    We’re pointing out that these statistics breed false narratives, and we value the truth. This isn’t about replacing old numbers with new numbers, or attempting to dissuade anyone from enjoying the aesthetics of the game. It is simply about telling the average fan about the reality of what actually happened on the field. The “Holy Trinity” of baseball statistics fail at this most basic task, and so they are not worth deifying any longer. - Dave Cameron

Quote Originally Posted by IceHawk-181 View Post
    Dude (repeatedly it seems) buys cheap tickets and then sneaks down in to the high priced section, gets caught and banned, and I care, why?

Welcome to the world of "Your $50 ticket does not entitle you to do whatever you want in the stadium."

What is next, complaining that some poor buffoon got arrested for running on the field?

EDIT: Although, 15-minutes of Yankee hate stories means that the Evil Empire is on the march. So....
    Used to be able to do this all the time in the old Yankee Stadium, so I feel for the guy.

Also, the Legends seats, aka the empty ones behind the plate you always see on TV should be filled, be it with actual idiots who will pay the exorbitant price tag, or persistent fans who are willing to wait through a rain delay.

You sure seem like a super fun and reasonable human being.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I not saying you should care just that you should realize that the Yankees are ****heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw something similar happen at AT&T park last season. Was a blowout game and everyone had left so these two dudes sneaked down to the front row. They got kicked out. Dont think they got banned or arrested, thats just excessive.

Funny thing was that my friends and I had snuck down too, but not as aggressive as front row where it is noticable.

Getting kicked out is excessive as well. Should be told to just go back to your seats.

***** the Yankees for doing this, really. What a joke.
    World Championships

New York Mets: 1969, 1986
    Miracle Mets

New York Jets: 1968
    Super Bowl III

Brooklyn Nets: 1974, 1976
    Dr. J (ABA)

New York Islanders: 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
    Potvin's Cups

Quote Originally Posted by Lincecum4CY View Post
    I saw something similar happen at AT&T park last season. Was a blowout game and everyone had left so these two dudes sneaked down to the front row. They got kicked out. Dont think they got banned or arrested, thats just excessive.

Funny thing was that my friends and I had snuck down too, but not as aggressive as front row where it is noticable.

Getting kicked out is excessive as well. Should be told to just go back to your seats.

Seriously unless the guy gave security a bunch of **** this was just over the top

I think the daddy already etched in stone the Yanks as the evil empire, everything else is just add on for comfort value

If I were that fan I would have done the same, especially if I come there often and spend my hard earn cash, I would tell them billionaires to kick rocks and offer more discounts regularly

They banned that guy? Wow that’s ****ing stupid.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

On the bright side maybe now he’ll convert to a Mets fan! Welcome you to Citi Field where the seats are always empty!

Oh! I know that guy, he always dresses in outlandish garb. Michael Kay pointed him out during an Aaron Judge at bat. He’d be a welcome addition to the Mets fan base.

Hey i like it. I find it nervy when people move to seats that they did not pay for.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast