Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Start a Team: Stephen Curry or Dwyane Wade

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stephen Curry

    19 61.29%
  • Dwyane Wade

    12 38.71%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 184
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    HCA (Homecourt Advantage)
    Posts
    66,513

    Start a Team: Stephen Curry or Dwyane Wade

    Who do you take to start a team with coming into the league?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

    Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,680
    No injury concerns? Wade please.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    10,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    No injury concerns? Wade please.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    You’re smoking weed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23,680
    Prime Wade was better than Curry when one considers both sides of the ball and closing ability.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    25,665
    Curry. He's literally unguardable.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,203
    Curry and Wade had pretty equal value over their first nine seasons, considering how much better Wade is defensively, and how much more efficient and diverse Curry is offensively.
    But Curry is the best shooter ever. Wade's great, but it's not like he's the best ever at what he does. Curry has the same gravity, but can take it out past 30 feet. You can block guys like Wade off from the post and dare them to shoot.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    13,209
    Curry all day

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Easily Wade, much better all around player and has shown he can put his team on his back and win a championship while being down 0-2 and down 13 with 6 minutes left in game 3. Give me the guy who shines in the biggest moments over the guy who folds, can’t score on Kevin Love in the clutch, and throws behind the back passes to the fans sitting courtside in the clutch during the finals.

    The results of this thread will show how underappreciated Wade is and how overrated Curry is
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    Curry and Wade had pretty equal value over their first nine seasons, considering how much better Wade is defensively, and how much more efficient and diverse Curry is offensively.
    But Curry is the best shooter ever. Wade's great, but it's not like he's the best ever at what he does. Curry has the same gravity, but can take it out past 30 feet. You can block guys like Wade off from the post and dare them to shoot.

    No one could stop prime Wade from getting where he wanted and that’s a fact. He would eithe rbeat you off the dribble, cross you, or put you in the pick n roll and be gone.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Off topic but did anyone see where Shaq said he would takes Birds and Reggie’s shooting over Curry? I don’t understand how some of these former players are so stupid.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    You’re smoking weed
    Weed? I was thinking he was smoking much worse. What makes Curry so special is that he makes every player he's on the court with better no matter how ball dominant they are. First year I moved to Miami I saw Wade cost LeBron and the Heat a championship. If that was Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James they win at least 4 before breaking up. At least Kyrie could stretch the floor for when he wasn't the primary option.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by KingstonHawke View Post
    Weed? I was thinking he was smoking much worse. What makes Curry so special is that he makes every player he's on the court with better no matter how ball dominant they are. First year I moved to Miami I saw Wade cost LeBron and the Heat a championship. If that was Dwight Howard, Chris Bosh, and LeBron James they win at least 4 before breaking up. At least Kyrie could stretch the floor for when he wasn't the primary option.
    What year was that? They had no shot in 2014 and if you’re saying 2011 you have no ****ing clue what you’re talking about because Wade was easily the best player in that series while LeBron choked.
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,381
    3pts > 2pts

    Give me Curry 7days out of the week and twice on Sunday


    👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    13,681
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    3pts > 2pts

    Give me Curry 7days out of the week and twice on Sunday
    By this logic Curry is the best player ever by a wide margin.

    Curry
    Ray
    Reggie
    Klay

    The top 4 players ever
    Don’t forget to smile today, they’re contagious!!!


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,464
    I got to take Wade. Curry has been a subpar playoff performer where Wade has had an all time performance.

    Let me tell you, in the final 2 minutes of that game 7 where no one scored, Prime Wade is not having that. He'd of closed that game where Curry was missing 3s.
    Last edited by LOb0; 05-16-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •