Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PSD games played: Multiple
    Favorite team:Lakers
    Level of experiance: some
    CoGM (if applicable):none

My team was not very good last year. Hope to turn it around this year.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I've done this a lot, you're gonna give me a team.

Also Super, KD is a free agent already. Player option at an absurdly low number, so he'll opt out either way. Can we make Curry a free agent to boost activity and nerf the Warriors further? They'd still have the core of a 73-win team here.

Also, to those worried about activity, we just had an NBA game and the Finals haven't even started. Give it time. We'll get in the mid-20's at least.
    Warriors will be additionally nerfed though I haven't decided how. I'm thinking they can only protect two players, as to allow the GM to pick who they want to keep.
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Quote Originally Posted by Super. View Post
    Warriors will be additionally nerfed though I haven't decided how. I'm thinking they can only protect two players, as to allow the GM to pick who they want to keep.
    YES! This is your best commish idea ever! Force people to trade for high lottery picks before the actual drawing to get Draymond! This makes the bad teams so much more valuable! People would give up good **** to get like the Memphis or Dallas pick before the drawing just for a shot at him.
    POOP

PSD games played: lots
    Favorite team: Hornets
    Level of experience: lots
    CoGM (if applicable): no

Too many
    Heat
    No Co

PSD games played: lots in 2011-2012
    Favorite team: Magic
    Level of experience: lots in 2011-2012

CoGM (if applicable): Only include me if its okay that I wont check this after 6pm on weekdays and more than likely wont be around on weekends, if i need a co, thats cool, if that schedule doesnt work, its okay to exclude me

First Sim League Title!

PSD games played: A lot
    Favorite team: Pacers
    Level of experience: lots
    CoGM (if applicable): no thanks

Really hope we can finish the game out this year. The way last year ended was a bummer.

Im in

Titans 2018 Draft Class

22. Rashaan Evans, ILB, Alabama
    41. Harold Landry, OLB, Boston College
    152. Dane Cruikshank, S, Arizona
    199. Luke Falk, QB, Washington State

So hot

Quote Originally Posted by killthesux View Post
    Im in
    Yeeaaa KTS!!!

Expansion draft question: is the player taken going to be the best available player, or the more valuable? Like is contract taken into account in that decision or not?
    POOP

Its normally just rookie scale salaries. The 1st overall pick in the draft say its Draymond or Durant (completely random) normally gets what the 1st overall slot is supposed to make in the real NBA draft, no?

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Its normally just rookie scale salaries. The 1st overall pick in the draft say its Draymond or Durant (completely random) normally gets what the 1st overall slot is supposed to make in the real NBA draft, no?
    Right, but I mean when a player is taken. You can protect three players. Is the player that gets taken for that draft the best available player on your team, regardless of contract status? Or are they removing the most valuable overall asset you have left? Like, say there's a decision between a starter on a big contract and a guy on a rookie scale contract as far as who you lose for the draft. The starter is a better player, but the rookie scale guy may be more valuable. Which would you lose?
    POOP

Right, but I mean when a player is taken. You can protect three players. Is the player that gets taken for that draft the best available player on your team, regardless of contract status? Or are they removing the most valuable overall asset you have left? Like, say there's a decision between a starter on a big contract and a guy on a rookie scale contract as far as who you lose for the draft. The starter is a better player, but the rookie scale guy may be more valuable. Which would you lose?
    Well as long as it's decided by someone who also isnt picking a team in the draft.

Never Forget

Expansion draft question: is the player taken going to be the best available player, or the more valuable? Like is contract taken into account in that decision or not?
    All contracts are null & void, players picked in the draft use rookie salaries, so the best player available

Quote Originally Posted by TO Rapz View Post
    Correct

Best player avaliable

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Well as long as it's decided by someone who also isnt picking a team in the draft.
    Im not taking a team unless its needed for us to play, and even if I do so that team will only be around to trade with (granted ill be trying to make it good via trades) because Im also running free agency. I'd prefer not to take a team, but If I have to it'll be the last team left. Plus Ill make the list of whose taken ahead of time.
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast