Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 128 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

If the deal is true we prob take on salary and move Bobby to Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Hold on idk if reliable but some verified accounts follow him like Draftexpress

https://twitter.com/nbadraftgod/stat...590295552?s=21

Hes also called some news he broke the Sixers firing days before and some other draft news dealing with Trae and MPJ
    This source gets trashed a lot in other forums/Reddit, but they've broken some stuff in the past IIRC.

I hope there's some truth to it. I really want a shot at the top 5-6 guys in this draft. Also, does seem lopsided in the Bulls favor, but I've read how Memphis has been shopping the pick and with the Portis rumors, I'd guess he's involved. Not that he has any say in the matter, but I'd guess Bobby wouldn't mind going to Memphis either, much closer to home.

The only other thing, if this happens, is who are the Bulls targeting at 4?
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 06-14-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Hes also called some news he broke the Sixers firing days before and some other draft news dealing with Trae and MPJ
    Only way that happens is if we are taking on Parsons. I'm cool taking on Parsons for the 2 years we are rebuilding anyways.

If we are taking back Parsons, we aren't going to include any other asset in order to move up 3 slots.

Fred horny

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

The rumor may be true but there is zero chance the trade is. Basically giving up a 2nd and taking on a rok contract. Either we include Portis or take on Parsons. Maybe both.

Best case scenario we can offload felecio and take back parsons.

Fred horny

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Quote Originally Posted by twocanssam View Post
    👀👀👀👀👀👀👀🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
    gross

If we were really going to draft Trae, and I really hope we don't, and I really don't think we will, then we might as well trade Dunn to the Cavs or Knicks for their pick and take a Defensive Big or Defensive Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    The rumor may be true but there is zero chance the trade is. Basically giving up a 2nd and taking on a rok contract. Either we include Portis or take on Parsons. Maybe both.

Best case scenario we can offload felecio and take back parsons.

Seems reasonable.........The only way I see the bulls taking all 50 mil of Parsons is a 4 for 22 swap.

I have a problem with drafting Trae for Fred personally. Wasnt fred also in love with Dunn????? I though we already gave him the guy he wanted. I get Trae is a diferent player but your basically giving up on one project for another. Though i will openly admit i like Trae alot more than dunn (when he was coming out)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    Seems reasonable.........The only way I see the bulls taking all 50 mil of Parsons is a 4 for 22 swap.

Wait I am confused with this trade.... Why would the grizzlies give up 4 and a cheap player for 7 and and 2nd rounder?

Also if parsons is involved.. why would the bulls take on that contract with 2 years left just to move up 3 spots?

I feel like only thing that would maybe make sense for both teams is Parsons and 4 for Portis, 22 and maybe a 2nd rounder? Even that probably isnt worth it for Memphis

Was just gonna post this. Ties I to the rumor earlier a bit (though they missed the Parsons part)