Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 128 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Davisayan View Post
    Maybe an agreement of a trade to take on Parsons contract if MPJ is available @ 4?

Parsons, 4thpick(MPJ) and 2ndrd (B. Mccoy) for 7th (Bridges), Felicio, Portis and Holiday?

I like MPJ as a prospect but, IDK if i like him enough to take on that Parsons contract.
    Had not thought of ditching Felecio to kinda make up for taking on parsons. It still sucks but it hurts less. Still dont like taking on that cap though. But he does come off in 2020 with Potentially Davis being a FA.

CALLED IT 👀👀👀😂😂😂😂 lol

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Not too surprises. Portis is a luxury and can go at the right price. Just who would the bulls target. Amd wonder how high we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Not too surprises. Portis is a luxury and can go at the right price. Just who would the bulls target. Amd wonder how high we can get.

It all depends on what sac does at 2. If kings take Bagley, they can jump to 3 for Porter. If the kings take Porter, they could jump to 4 and take Bamba or Doncic.

I'd be happy with any of these top 7 players in this order.

1. Ayton
    2. Bagley
    3. Doncic
    4. Bamba
    5. Porter
    6. JJJ
    7. Carter

Dream scenario IMO is two teams in the top six fall in love with Trae Young and JJJ. I would be ecstatic if any of the top 5 fall to us at 7.

I would also love to trade the 22 and any player on the roster (excluding LaVine, Dunn, or Mark) to move into the top 12 or so.

Hardly surprising. I love Bobby Portis, but if you think you can get a star player by moving up a couple spots then that's an easy decision.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Assuming you meant Bamba...no way in hell Bagley falls to 7.
    Thatís what I thought/said too but the locked on network (company that does lockedonbulls podcast- check them out)did a mock draft with all their podcast guys and Bagley fell to bulls at 7.... I know means nothing in the end but still crazy to see. I didnít think Bagley would fall past 4 but if MPJ is rising and if Dallas loves Bamba thereís a very slim chance heís there at 7

Yikes. Could be smoke so he falls or could be bad news.

If Bagley falls Iím trading up for him if Iím the Bulls. Heís gonna be one of those guys whoís gonna score at will in the league. But I think the Kings will draft him.

Some smoke about Knox sneaking into the top 10.

I'm sure this fanbase would freak the **** out, but I'd take him over Bridges if the consensus top 6 are off the board.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bulls 2018 Draft Thread (Pick #7)

Hold on idk if reliable but some verified accounts follow him like Draftexpress

https://twitter.com/nbadraftgod/stat...590295552?s=21

Heís also called some news he broke the Sixers firing days before and some other draft news dealing with Trae and MPJ
    Last edited by Stunner; 06-14-2018 at 01:20 PM.

If MPJ really is having Hip issues after a damn workout I'd rather just let someone else take a chance on him. I mean he just missed basically the entire season for Missouri and now he's struggling to stay healthy in workouts? Imagine when he's getting bumped around by NBA wings lol. NO THANKS.

Of course who knows what is true. Say he got a promise and that's why he isn't working out, then obviously he's going before us. If he magically is still available come our pick, that must mean he really was hurting, in which case I'm taking a hard pass on him. We aren't so desperate that we need to risk it on a 19 year old Mr Glass.