Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    We like Mikal cuz we know hes gonna bring it on the defensive end and I expect hi to be a good shooter and efficient. Player.

I dont expect to be much more than a bottom 10-14 in 2018-19. The idea is to develop this year with our young core and new draft picks, get another solid draft pick. Wed have at least 7 assets to work with (Dunn, Lavine, Lauri, Portis, 7th, 22nd, 2019 mid to late lottery). Maybe summer 2020 you add short term veterans to fill the gaps on the roster, and you make a push for the playoffs. That sets us up best for making noise in Free Agency 2020-21

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Anybody content with Hoiberg being our coach thru the rebuild? We have a lot of talented guys, can our coach bring out the best? We deliberately tanked last year, and had a very incomplete team most of the season, so can't judge from that. We need a Brad Stevens type coach with all these young guys, a system coach. Can Hoiberg elevate our guys?
    He's fine while they're still bad. I want someone better when they're ready to be a consistent playoff team and hopefully a contender. Let him ride out his contract (2 more years) then reevaluate.

If you want a Brad Stevens type then Jay Wright is probably that guy. I think he'll make the jump to the NBA eventually and be awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Someone may have promised to select him👀👀👀👀👀😩😩😩😩

I haven't thought MPJ would be there at 7 for a while now. Honestly wouldn't be shocked if the Kings took him at 2.

I don't mind though. It just means someone else will probably slide instead. Guessing one of JJJ, Bamba, or Doncic.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Honestly am warming up to WCJ over JJJ. Not sold on it though. But would hardly be surprised if WCJ ended up better.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I dont know what to think on the MPJ side. I expect somebody to take a huge risk and draft him above us any way. But maybe the bulls said if he made it to them. U never know. But its hard to think the Kings take him at 2 over Bagley. 3 and atlanta could happen. Memphis seems like a place i would think porter would avoid. Mavs and Orlando are a maybe too. But he is the mystery of the draft to me.

Maybe an agreement of a trade to take on Parsons contract if MPJ is available @ 4?

Parsons, 4thpick(MPJ) and 2ndrd (B. Mccoy) for 7th (Bridges), Felicio, Portis and Holiday?

I like MPJ as a prospect but, IDK if i like him enough to take on that Parsons contract.

If MPJ meds check out I hardly see how hes a huge risk. Hed be a great pick with a clean bill of health.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I dont know what to think on the MPJ side. I expect somebody to take a huge risk and draft him above us any way. But maybe the bulls said if he made it to them. U never know. But its hard to think the Kings take him at 2 over Bagley. 3 and atlanta could happen. Memphis seems like a place i would think porter would avoid. Mavs and Orlando are a maybe too. But he is the mystery of the draft to me.
    This is going to be a crazy week of rumors.. if MPJ goes top 3/4 then we desperately need a top 6 team to take Trae young. If that happens theres a chance bulls could land JJJ or Bagley which would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_BullsChris View Post
    This is going to be a crazy week of rumors.. if MPJ goes top 3/4 then we desperately need a top 6 team to take Trae young. If that happens theres a chance bulls could land JJJ or Bagley which would be awesome
    Assuming you meant Bamba...no way in hell Bagley falls to 7.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Assuming you meant Bamba...no way in hell Bagley falls to 7.
    Theres probably no way in hell Bamba falls to 7 either. Cant see him getting past Dallas, especially if Porter is gone.. unless the bulls trade up, its looking like it either Trae Young, Wendell Carter, or Mikal Bridges at 7............. hopefully someone like Kevin Knox or Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has a meteoric rise and sneaks into the top 6. Then one of Bamba, Doncic, or JJJ will be there at 7. Unlikely as that may be, its what Im hoping for at this point....

I just realized that if a team in the top 6 has promised MPJ a selection, then one of JJJ, Bamba, or Young will likely be there at 7... I think I just got a lil excited.
    Last edited by TwoCansSam; 06-14-2018 at 12:25 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    If MPJ meds check out I hardly see how hes a huge risk. Hed be a great pick with a clean bill of health.
    Because your bassing everything off eye test and HS film. Because even as a HS he had issues handling the ball. Because u have not seen how he plays as a teamate vs college level talent. Because i have seen major debate if he is a 3/4. As a 3 i think he could be special but as a 4. He is probably an average stretch big to me.

And thats under the impression health isnt a concern. Which is hard to say. I have seen some say u can right it off and others claim back injuries dont go away. That it will recur. And that some have even question his stance and posture is part of the problem.

There are many reasons why its a risk but i think the bigest reason is to take him over Ayton or Bagley would be passing on Studs for a guy with those question marks. Not to mention there are probably 3 or 4 other guys who are really good prospects who also could make a case.

Bulls 2018 Draft Thread (Pick #7)

Last edited by Stunner; 06-14-2018 at 12:34 AM.