Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    I'm just hoping for one of Michael Porter Jr., Mo Bamba or Jaren Jackson Jr. to come to the Bulls at 7.
    It would be a miracle and a half if Bamba or Jackson is there at 7

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    From all acounts i remember hearing that Dunn and Lavine were Gym Rats. Now u hear that the bulls are unhappy with his work habits?? Half of me thinks this is a scheme to entice somebody to draft a PG in front of us.
    Itís not. Their interest in Trae is absolutely legit. Not to say they would definitely take him if heís there at 7 but if they take Young at 7 I wouldnít be surprised at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    if Doncic fell to 4 i'd move up. our pick, pels pick, portis and dunn to get him. the game is going positionless. im fine with a 6'9 point guard.
    Lmfao drop the pipe! 4 players for one player that we have no idea how well he translates. Thatís how you run a franchise into the ground

If you're fine with a 6'9" PG, there's Bonga who withdrew this year and will be available next year. Otherwise, you'll have to settle for the 6'8" Dončić.

These Dunn reports are the biggest smoke screen ever. No team is gonna flat out call a young player out like that. They want a team to jump on Trae. Never been so obvious til that report

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    These Dunn reports are the biggest smoke screen ever. No team is gonna flat out call a young player out like that. They want a team to jump on Trae. Never been so obvious til that report
    No one called him out though. Someone reported it ....but was the source named? Donít think so.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    No one called him out though. Someone reported it ....but was the source named? Donít think so.
    Iím sure it was organizationally planned. They want a top 6 to drop

It was the infamous Cowley

Bulls 2018 Draft Thread (Pick #7)

KC Johnson said he hasnít heard anything on the Dunn story nor has asked about . Said he isnít concerned about this especially it being June 8th

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...d-275a57e15d1d

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    That whole thing makes no sense. Why would they try to publicly embarrass one of their core players for no reason as a trope to trick a team into taking a PG? That Dunn story is alllllllllllllllll the BS, but the bulls interest in Young is real. None of that will matter tho, heís going to Orlando imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    That whole thing makes no sense. Why would they try to publicly embarrass one of their core players for no reason as a trope to trick a team into taking a PG? That Dunn story is alllllllllllllllll the BS, but the bulls interest in Young is real. None of that will matter tho, heís going to Orlando imo.
    Are you a scout or bulls personnel or something?

Are you a scout or bulls personnel or something?
    You never know, I could be a bulls executive pulling a Bryan Colangelo 👀👀👀👀🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫😂😂😂😂lol jk jk. Nah just a random person, I do pay a little more attention than the typical sports fans. Btw Iím not some fake insider. 99% of posts will be opinions based on public record.

You can't really trust anything that is out there publicly right now inside of 2 weeks leading up to the draft. The only thing I think I know about this draft is DeAndre Ayton to the Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    You can't really trust anything that is out there publicly right now inside of 2 weeks leading up to the draft. The only thing I think I know about this draft is DeAndre Ayton to the Suns.

You are absolutely correct. We cant just take what teams and their beat writers say as kosher, if you have no inside info, you have to have a system of checks and balances to help you determine what is possibly going on. Thatís what I do, I get as much information as I can and weigh that vs what I personally know/believe and make my opinions off that...

to this point, the only thing I trust is the fact that Pax himself said we don't need a PG, Center isn't pressing, and we really need a 3 and D wing. That's the only thing I've seen with substance this entire offseason.

Page 42 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast