Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Canít double team Trae because Lauri got the shotgun and Lavine got the burner. Watch out

Trae Young is not good!

Watch and learn

Love the debate. I genuinely look forward to the banter over which guy we should take. I definitely want nothing to do with Young. Too much of a risk with little guarantee. Id be fine with virtually anyone else at our slot tho.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Cuz half the ppl didnít actually watch him play and are only going off of who the experts talk about. They also ignore the fact that he was on a stacked college team that played smart efficient b-ball so on any given night 1 of 4 guys coulda led the way! Sorta like the warriors with Steph/Klay/KD
    This is obviously the case. It is possible that we are looking at overall attributes and thinking that Bamba may have a greater overall impact on a game. I am somewhat of a degen gambler so I certainly watch too much college basketball. If MP3 isnt available, I dont see a true go to scoring option for the Bulls in this draft. I do not have a problem with the Bulls ending up with Bridges, but this conversation is based on who we prefer. My sentiments about Zach Lavine have nothing to do with this year's draft. I am with Shammy in thinking we are still far away from being good. I would prefer another development year, minus Lavine. With that being said, I wouldn't force a go to scorer just to end up with the 24th best go-to guy in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Not understanding why people keep talking like Bridges has a limited ceiling? Drive and attitude play as much a role in becoming a star as physical attributes, Ayton has great "potential" but seems like Dwight Howard when it comes to intensity. I mentioned Kwahi and Jimmy as well earlier, and Bridges is way more highly touted than either of them were. It's a crap shoot anyway, Portland drafted Oden over Durant based on potential, Detroit got Milicic over Wade, Melo, and Bosh swinging for the fences instead of drafting more established players. There doesn't appear to be a Lebron or Durant in this draft, way above everyone else, we won't know for a couple of years who the best pick was. Not like Pax is consulting us anyway, he's going to draft who he drafts, no sense worrying about it, let's get ready to welcome whoever we get!
    I dont think this is true. He played in a system that he has zero chance of ever finding himself in. Ayton is going to be one of the best Centers in the league. His footwork, touch, even his jump shot are so smooth. But, Im living in Phoenix so I am a bit biased. I think he will be a best of the decade type player.

Trae Young wants to be Steve Nash but had to be Allen Iverson at college stay woke

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Trae young is gonna make a hell of a 6th man.
    He wont make it to 7 though. Magic need a PG and he fits nicely in their system
    Last edited by Kyben36; 05-17-2018 at 01:39 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Question? Hypothetically say we don't take Bridges at 7 and take somebody else. (trae Jackson Bamba MPJ or other) would anyone trade Bobby portis and the 22nd pick to move back up to grab him if he sliped to like 11-12????

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Question? Hypothetically say we don't take Bridges at 7 and take somebody else. (trae Jackson Bamba MPJ or other) would anyone trade Bobby portis and the 22nd pick to move back up to grab him if he sliped to like 11-12????
    I mean I said forever ago Iíd take Carter and trade 22 and Portis for Mikal. But overall Mikal is the guy I want this draft

Quote Originally Posted by The Smurf View Post
    This is obviously the case. It is possible that we are looking at overall attributes and thinking that Bamba may have a greater overall impact on a game. I am somewhat of a degen gambler so I certainly watch too much college basketball. If MP3 isnt available, I dont see a true go to scoring option for the Bulls in this draft. I do not have a problem with the Bulls ending up with Bridges, but this conversation is based on who we prefer. My sentiments about Zach Lavine have nothing to do with this year's draft. I am with Shammy in thinking we are still far away from being good. I would prefer another development year, minus Lavine. With that being said, I wouldn't force a go to scorer just to end up with the 24th best go-to guy in the league.
    Kinda why I watch way too much college basketball lol

If we could somehow get a package together to get that 76ers pick at 10 thatíll be awesome. The possibility of getting a combination of MPJ at 7 and Carter at 10 or Bamba at 7 and Bridges at 10 would be better than getting the #1 overall pick in my opinion. Iím not a Big Carter fan and heíd be my least favorite selection in this draft but a combination of him with MPJ would be sweet. Iíd even give 76ers our 2019 pick, top 3 protected for #10 this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If his rim protection is as good as advertised Mo Bamba is an easy pick for me at #7. I think Bamba moving into the top 5 would mean one of Bagley, JJJ, MPJ falls which isn't a bad alternative. I would have liked to have seen more of MPJ in college before making him a top 5 pick so he's probably the guy that falls out if someone were to. Trae Young is an easy pass for the Bulls with Dunn/Lavine. I think his skillset can translate well to the NBA but the Bulls have bigger needs at other positions and a backcourt of Trae Young/Zach Lavine would be awful defensively.

I think any way you chop it up,a high potential player is going to be there when the Bulls pick which is all you can really ask for.

Page 4 of 128 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast