Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,917 of 1917
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    AD and Cousins?
    I mean Young Upside. We also have to see if Cousins stays.

Depending on Boston's lineup Tatum and Horford. You have Durant and Green. Bamba and Gordon/Isaacs is another. We could definitely have a very good tandem though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownbullsBG7 View Post
    Depending on Boston's lineup Tatum and Horford. You have Durant and Green. Bamba and Gordon/Isaacs is another. We could definitely have a very good tandem though.
    Young is more so what I was going for. Tatum would be the only 3/4 that fits that profile on the Celtics. They are stacked with young talent at PG and the Wings.

Gordon/Isaac/Bamba

Saric/Embiid/Simmons

Bender/Ayton/Chriss

Bagley/Skal/WCS/Giles

Lauri/Portis/WCJ

Rabb/JJJr

Kuzma/Randle/Wagner depending on if Randle stays.

Porzingis/Mitchell

Nurkic/Collis

Of all of these groups of 24 and under bigs, I put our 3 in the top 3. All 3 can shoot from anywhere on the floor and they are great complements. Lauri and Carter should make for a great inside out tandem and Portis is perfect as a scoring big off the bench. Maybe we can change the narrative of bigs in a few years.

Carter could be one of the very few centers who get 2 blocks and hit at least one 3 a game. Am liking this pick more and more. Last scrawny center we had that was good was Chandler, and he was injured a lot. JJJ and Bamba will be pushed around for awhile and have to survive.

Hope Marcus Smart goes to Phoenix, too similar to Dunn, would prefer a playmaking, scoring PG behind Dunn. Orlando could really use a PG too. If we're going to spend mid-level money or better, hopefully it's for a SF.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 06-26-2018 at 01:27 AM.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Carter could be one of the very few centers who get 2 blocks and hit at least one 3 a game. Am liking this pick more and more. Last scrawny center we had that was good was Chandler, and he was injured a lot. JJJ and Bamba will be pushed around for awhile and have to survive.

Hope Marcus Smart goes to Phoenix, too similar to Dunn, would prefer a playmaking, scoring PG behind Dunn. Orlando could really use a PG too. If we're going to spend mid-level money or better, hopefully it's for a SF.
    I would also consider Noah scrawny when he came in. But boy that guy put in work. But i just think there is a lot more to like about Carter than not.

He seems like an elite post defender.
    Not outstanding but solid shot blocker.
    Excelent passing for a big in the area of Noah or Horford
    Post skills up there with just about anyone
    Jump shot probably needs developing and time but form is there.
    I personally think he is more athletic then given credit for. He caries that 250 really well.
    And to me he seems like a team player who does what is asked. Whether that is rebound and block shots and pass to a better guy, or be more agressive and create some offense.

But he does have some areas he could improve.

He showed flashes of ability to switch but needs to get better. Then again what 18 YO is a truely developed defender
    Seems like he could improve his dribble to a bit and potentially take some slower Centers off the bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6c5rOPzSQ

Wendell looked a lot more polished than Ayton this entire clip. Not saying he's better or is going to be better. Just stating that he looked good here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    To me this is all about matching up to GS. Tell me which of those guys can guard Lauri 1v1.

Nobody likes to it because GS has Durrant (a 7 ft SF) but if theze teams go Small u should be able to punish them.

And watching Durrant in 2 years i could see him basically being a really good shooting PF because he has already really slowed down.

But yea having two skilled bigs like Lauri and Carter it should not be easy to play small against us on D.
    I would think wed want to worry about how we match up with the 76ers and Celtics who figure to be the top two teams in the east the next 5 years or more. We are probably 3 years minimum from even being more than a bottom seed.

But I would agree that with Lauri and Carter the Bulls will present matchup problems at those positions they could exploit. I could see several times a game where Carter finds Lauri from the top of the key as hes cutting to the basket, backdoor, or even from the block back outside to Lauri/LaVine.
    Last edited by LauriLaBamba; 06-26-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Lauri/Wendell vs. Saric/Embiid will be fun to watch.

We can exploit Boston. Boston is going to need to make a move for a big in the next couple years with Horford aging. I'm sure they will make a big play for Anthony Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    Lauri/Wendell vs. Saric/Embiid will be fun to watch.

We can exploit Boston. Boston is going to need to make a move for a big in the next couple years with Horford aging. I'm sure they will make a big play for Anthony Davis.
    Probably, but the true disparity is in Tatum. Is in Ben Simmons and Embiid. You could tell Tatum has It in these playoffs. We are a looong way away. But high hopes for Lauri. Yet to see anything from Carter in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LauriLaBamba View Post
    Probably, but the true disparity is in Tatum. Is in Ben Simmons and Embiid. You could tell Tatum has It in these playoffs. We are a looong way away. But high hopes for Lauri. Yet to see anything from Carter in the NBA.
    We obviously need to solidify the wing. Whether its a FA, a trade, Hutch becomes a starter in 2 years, next years draft