Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1910
    Emotional

Quote Originally Posted by TwoCansSam View Post
    Melo has a no trade clause. The only way he agrees to be traded is if a buyout is guaranteed...... calm down
    So I have to ďcalm downĒ because I donít like hearing Melo get mentioned as a trade target for the Bulls, buyout or not, because I donít trust the two dipshits running the team?

Lmao.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

Bulls Trades and Acquisitions Thread 2018 Off-Season

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Emotional
    Ok then agree to disagree and be done with it.

Just because I have a differing opinion from most of you doesnít mean itís ďemotionalĒ and ďtrashĒ.

Also, Melo wants to play for Lakers. Let him go play with LeBron and keep him away from here.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...h-lebron-james
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 07-08-2018 at 12:10 PM.

Magic Number = 8!

Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    So I have to ďcalm downĒ because I donít like hearing Melo get mentioned as a trade target for the Bulls, buyout or not, because I donít trust the two dipshits running the team?

Lmao.
    Itís because you seriously think they would keep him thatís why people are saying such. Nothing the Bulls have done since starting a rebuild has led to them going in the direction of keeping a player of Melo stature around. You can have opinion but at least let it be somewhat logical on recent acts and not things from 4 years ago. Nobody saying letís do a Melo deal for him to stay but to gain a future 1st or shed a longer deal to help us get more space in free agency or even one of their young guys Iíll do it . Chicago fans really let everything get to them easily because of pass actions and donít THINK

Also I donít think the Bulls will move for Melo their attention prob on Nwaba now and hopefully SA doesnít match the Grizz deal so they wonít go after Nwaba and drive up the price.

Itís because you seriously think they would keep him thatís why people are saying such. Nothing the Bulls have done since starting a rebuild has led to them going in the direction of keeping a player of Melo stature around. You can have opinion but at least let it be somewhat logical on recent acts and not things from 4 years ago. Nobody saying letís do a Melo deal for him to stay but to gain a future 1st or shed a longer deal to help us get more space in free agency or even one of their young guys Iíll do it . Chicago fans really let everything get to them easily because of pass actions and donít THINK
    Ok. Iím thinking perfectly clear. I donít want any part of it.

Agree to disagree and move on.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 07-08-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Magic Number = 8!

How would a buyout be guaranteed? It can't even be negotiated until he's with his new team. Bulls can't talk to Melo now.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    How would a buyout be guaranteed? It can't even be negotiated until he's with his new team. Bulls can't talk to Melo now.
    This.

Magic Number = 8!

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post

You can guarantee to discuss a buyout prior unofficially, thatís how most deals are done in the NBA in this situation. You donít deal for players with contracts like this unless youíre keeping or letting them go in some way. Nets did it with Howard and the same would be done with Melo if it came to that.

Melo either going to get bought out eventually by OKC or accepting a deal to another team and then discuss that buyout which will happen. The % Of Melo staying on a team heís traded to is extremely small unless itís LA or Hou
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-08-2018 at 01:24 PM.

Itís GarPax. Theyíll **** it up and end up keeping him here on the roster.

As for your ďmost of us wantedĒ comment, I certainly am not a part of that group, and I donít agree with trading for Melo for ANY reason, future picks/buyout included or not.
    Why though? You're not making much sense all it would take for us is money for a draft pick basically. He won't be on our roster if we trade for him.

You can guarantee to discuss a buyout prior unofficially, thatís how most deals are done in the NBA in this situation. You donít deal for players with contracts like this unless youíre keeping or letting them go in some way. Nets did it with Howard and the same would be done with Melo if it came to that.

Melo either going to get bought out eventually by OKC or accepting a deal to another team and then discuss that buyout which will happen. The % Of Melo staying on a team heís traded to is extremely small unless itís LA or Hou
    Unofficially and guaranteed cancel each other out, lol. Unofficially, Deandre Jordan was a Mav years before now. You can't enforce an unofficial deal. Not to mention any discussion of a buyout between the Bulls and Melo before a trade is clearly tampering, and he has a no trade clause, so he has some say in what happens. Bulls buying out a 27 mill expiring contract is something I've never seen. With teams having so little cap space, how much would he really take off? This is the team that signed Wade and Rondo together, remember?
    Last edited by infinity2152; 07-08-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Bulls obviously wonít buy out all of that they prob work with him but itís doable it depends on what they get back in the deal thatís the point. No I donít think the bulls would take back Melo deal if nothing but 2nd rounders were ditched this is a lot of money so the bounty will be significant. Teams like Atlanta will prob be looking to do the same if they can pry something good back to consider doing a buyout. Also stop bringing up what happen when the Bulls were still trying to put together a playoff roster , this is rebuild and everything theyíve done so far has shown theyíre in the that mindset. So I could care less about the Rondo and Wade stuff cuz Butler was here when that happen.

Also like I said any dealings the Bulls would have with trading for Melo would be him not staying here at all this season. I get the ďtamperingĒ but you can also have understanding and itís not the first time teams have done under the table stuff to get the point across. If the bulls traded for Melo and Melo accepted Iím pretty positive the intention is to buy him out. It all factors on the compensation the bulls get out of this
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-08-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Lmao.
    Youíre being irrationally angry. If that makes you feel better, knock yourself out. 🤷🏾*♂️🤷🏾*♂️🤷🏾*♂️🤷🏾*♂️

Page 83 of 128 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast