Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    You don't really have to argue your point because you're arguing against an absurd and ignorant idea in the first place. Given the dissenting view, there was never really a debate to be had.
    Be really good or be really bad in effort to get good. That number in the W column doesnt come with a trophy. Having a toe in both ponds equals mediocrity which is way worse than being bad.

Jimmy and Dunn get you bounced in the playoffs. Jimmy and Kyrie, could take you to the finals in the East. Kyrie is an actual playmaker who makes big time shots.

Dunn and Markkannan for khawai Leonard. Sign Isaiah Thomas and brook lopez. Pg Thomas sg Hutchison sf lavine pf Wendell carter C Brook Lopez. That team would be favorite to win east

Bulls Trades and Acquisitions Thread 2018 Off-Season

Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    Dunn and Markkannan for khawai Leonard. Sign Isaiah Thomas and brook lopez. Pg Thomas sg Hutchison sf lavine pf Wendell carter C Brook Lopez. That team would be favorite to win east
    Lmao.

Pop and the Spurs will laugh on the phone until you embarrassingly hang up

Also, hell no to that team you built.
    Last edited by CubsRule08; 07-03-2018 at 10:59 PM.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Magic Number = 8!

Quote Originally Posted by dyst View Post
    Jimmy and Dunn get you bounced in the playoffs. Jimmy and Kyrie, could take you to the finals in the East. Kyrie is an actual playmaker who makes big time shots.
    If Kyrie were guaranteed to be healthy, sure...he’s the better option. However, he’s very injury prone and will cost a boat load of money.

I still contend that a roster of Dunn/LaVine/Jimmy/Lauri/WCJ/Portis/Nwaba/Valentine/2019 1st round pick could make a series against Boston. Considering LaVine, dunn, Lauri should all improve and WCJ is a wildcard.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I find it somehwhat hard to beleive that Jimmy comes back myself. But Hypoothetically say they both come yo the bulls next year with our near 70 mil in cap space

A) Can u deal Portis for a pick

B) what fan u deal Dunn Carter The pick above and our own pick for to get u a 3rd/4th peice

C) is Kyrie Jimmy Lauri + enough to make a real contender.

Quote Originally Posted by nolin View Post
    That's kind of gross TBH.

Summer League

Bulls vs Cavs

Saturday July 7th

ESPN2

9:30 ET/PT

Getting Really sick of these RFA. Just sign the best offer u have already so the Bulls can either match or decline. Your options are not getting larger in terms of teams offering you more money.

This goes for all guys. Lavine Parker Hood Ect.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Getting Really sick of these RFA. Just sign the best offer u have already so the Bulls can either match or decline. Your options are not getting larger in terms of teams offering you more money.

This goes for all guys. Lavine Parker Hood Ect.
    Be sure to tell their agents you’re getting tired of it. I’m sure they’ll they’ll sign right away knowing you’re sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I find it somehwhat hard to beleive that Jimmy comes back myself. But Hypoothetically say they both come yo the bulls next year with our near 70 mil in cap space

A) Can u deal Portis for a pick

B) what fan u deal Dunn Carter The pick above and our own pick for to get u a 3rd/4th peice

C) is Kyrie Jimmy Lauri + enough to make a real contender.
    You can move players fo salary relief, sign AD then max lauri if hes worth it in 2020. Also able to sign an trade those assets for AD 5th year

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Be sure to tell their agents you’re getting tired of it. I’m sure they’ll they’ll sign right away knowing you’re sick of it.
    do you think their agents are getting any type of better offers now than 3 days ago. I am sure the bulls feel really hard pressed to offer Lavine more now that every other team has spent their cap space.

-Rem Koolhaas

Same team that would not pay Harden and went with Ibaka because he was cheaper.

-Rem Koolhaas

Exactly what I'm talking about. Need a stricter cap.