Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Its hard to beleive that the pelicans offer Randle what he got but not anything to Cousins. So i dont buy it. Cousins wanted to go chase a tittle in his prime thsts all it was. And i would have had no problem if he joined another team to give a Wariors a taste of their own medicine. But seriously.

KD and Cousins alone should make a team into a conder like team. Meanwhile. They join a team who has already won championships
    Well Randle signed with the Pels before Cousins with the Lakers so that says something. Maybe they offered Cousins a similar deal to Randle but I donít think anyone offered Cousins big $$$ like a lot of people thought/think.

And what team would Boogie sign with to give the warriors a taste of their own medicine?? Does a 60-70% Cousins do anything to strike fear in the Dubs? Where would he go? The teams that give the Dubs the toughest time is one of an elite PG to make Curry work and somewhat neutralize him.

An undersized guard who can't shoot wants more money? I'd like Nwaba back if he's cheap, but a sign and trade could be even better, depending on what we get back. How much would we really bid, if Nwaba was a free agent from another team? Not many teams can give him more than 5 mill, wonder what we're offering? In a sign and trade he has to get at least a 3 yr contract.

How is nwaba undersized? Heís 6í4 with a freaking 7í0 wing span lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aapox View Post
    Because a lot of people put value in building a competitive team rather than the championship or bust ďall or nothingĒ approach.

Its not like anyone here doesnít want a post Jordan championship, but itís hard to watch 50+ games a year of losing basketball even if you think thatís the best long term strategy to get back to being a legitimate contender. Thatís literally ~125 hours of time watching basketball. I for one want to enjoy being a fan each day, not just for a short period of time when the team is relevant.
    This times one hundred. Would rather see 10 years of good to great basketball with no rings than 9 years of crap with one. I watch a LOT of Bulls basketball.

Kyrie has a pretty extensive injury history going back to college. Heís a great player but I wouldnít give someone a max contract that canít be relied on to be available.

Nwaba plays SF a lot, and he would a lot if we re-sign Lavine, so 6'4" would be considered undersized. If you're considering him a sg, a sg who can't shoot, usually wings who basically only bring defense are bigger. The wingspan is impressive, did not know that

I always thought the Bulls would have been a trade option for Kyrie when he wanted out of Cleveland had they kept Butler. Would definitely be ironic if they came full circle paired up back in Chicago. Butler seems fed up with Minnesota and it's looking less and less likely Boston commits to Kyrie long term with a cheaper, younger, healthier Terry Rozier on the team. This is probably the only pipe dream the Bulls have a chance with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    I always thought the Bulls would have been a trade option for Kyrie when he wanted out of Cleveland had they kept Butler. Would definitely be ironic if they came full circle paired up back in Chicago. Butler seems fed up with Minnesota and it's looking less and less likely Boston commits to Kyrie long term with a cheaper, younger, healthier Terry Rozier on the team. This is probably the only pipe dream the Bulls have a chance with.
    Kyrie listed the bulls as team he wanted to be traded when jimmy was here but we didnt have the assets. Im glad pax didnt burn bridges with jimmy. Gar i just dont trust.

Quote Originally Posted by chicago jack View Post
    I think Jimmy might consider coming back. He loves chicago and still good terms with pax but not gar.
    Gars gotta go, Hoiberg's gotta go, sign Jimmy, trade for Kyrie, and somehow pick up Leonard or even AD in the future... that's the dream scenario for me.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Gars gotta go, Hoiberg's gotta go, sign Jimmy, trade for Kyrie, and somehow pick up Leonard or even AD in the future... that's the dream scenario for me.
    yes, yes, yes , and yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aapox View Post
    Because a lot of people put value in building a competitive team rather than the championship or bust ďall or nothingĒ approach.

Its not like anyone here doesnít want a post Jordan championship, but itís hard to watch 50+ games a year of losing basketball even if you think thatís the best long term strategy to get back to being a legitimate contender. Thatís literally ~125 hours of time watching basketball. I for one want to enjoy being a fan each day, not just for a short period of time when the team is relevant.
    No. just no. sports is about winning not entertainment. want entertainment go watch wrestling or a movie.

Kyrie
    Lavine
    Butler
    Lauri
    Carter
    Dunn

we will see how serious paxon is this season. if he wants butler and kyrie gar and fred will be gone soon enough. i might be giving paxon too much credit here but if gar and fred are still around come july 1st next year then thats all you need to know about this franchise

for the record im big on lavine but if 2020 can look like this

kyrie
    jimmy
    vet
    lauri
    davis

who gives a **** about wcj, dunn and lavine?