Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 128 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    On the bright side, Randle at 2 years 18 million should meannwe can get a bargain for Portis.
    Bobby Portis would love to give Randle the mirotic treatment after signing that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Because honestly the league is so ****ed right now in terms if competitiveness and it just got worse. How does arguably the best SF and Center join a team who was the best team in the nba already. How the **** do u compete with that. How are we supposed to enjoy this brand of basketball when its sooo lopsided. Imagine watching any other competitive sport and feeling like well **** no chance for anyone. The nba Has become a 1 team league. Even if the Bulls era each fanbase that was good felt like there was a chance.

IMO. This is the worst the nba has been in a long time as a fan. I dont feel like there is a team out there that can come close to this tallent wise. And Unfortunatly its not because of great drafting or trades. Players just walk there.

Unfortunatly Lebron ****ing started this ****. And now its like nobody wants to play and beat the best. They want to join the best and make things easy.

I supose its easy to not care if your just a bulls fan. As honestly this does not do anything to us. But seriousky as a fan of the nba who likes to watch good competitive basketball the nba is just Broken to me.

We are literally having the wester Conference all stars Vs the rest of the league at this point. And this is what the 2018-19 nba season will be.

Rockets (the closest thing to beating the wariors) remain the same and the Warriors add Demarcus cousins.
    I agree with this. This is why i will dedicate 00:00 minutes of my time watching the Warriors run,.... sorry... walk, to the title.

This is also why you have half the teams tanking every year.

A guy like Cousins, even injured, would receive sooner or later an offer according to his value. He decided to get his ring. He has the right to it. But i remember in the past, and not necessarily in the Bulls era, the best players accepting challenges the beat the dominant team.
    I guess this is the new days trend.
    It sucks. Its Boring.

The best plan for the Bulls right now is to trade all assets to competitive teams for ****** salaries and 2025 picks.
    Last edited by O_Touro; 07-03-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Lol Naw we are set up well with age. Lauri and Carter will be in their primes in 4-5 years. The warriors will be mid 30s by then.

If the warriors are as unbeatable as people are making them out to be, they wouldnít have nearly lost to Houston and they surely would have lost to them if CP3 didnít get hurt.

Cousins could also backfire on them as he has a history of mental issues and distractions. Heís also never won anything in the nba. Overall, I think heís pretty overrated in terms of impact.

The league is jacked up right now and I agree LeBron caused all of this. The Bulls future remains the same regardless of who goes where this year.
    It will be nice to watch an NBA finals without that big crybaby *** hat LBJ involved, watching him lose does get boring.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Lebron had every right to leave the Cavs in 2010 and letís not be hypocrites we wanted him here badly along with Wade and Bosh.

That team was was really good but it wasnít like this because the heat was beatable. Boston has the same makeup before and even the Spurs and the pistons had multiple all stars . Durant really messed it all up if you want to admit it or not because he didnít really need to go to a 73 win team that he COULD HAVE BEAT IF HE SHOWED UP the season before he went . The way Durant went to GS was pathetic and the Warriors really did all this because Bron beat them 3-1 and they never want that to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    if the bulls want AD they have to get a star before then. If hes traded to Boston for example who more than plenty has the assets if not more to beat any offer from chicago gets him, cant see him bailing on kyrie and tatum. there are two ways to get one, trade for the unhappy one who wants out (not kwahi, he wouldnt stay) who is under control or hope lauri/lavine bloom pretty fvcking quickly
    Kyrie not even committed to Boston heís a FA next year and he prob even wants to go to New York

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    On the bright side, Randle at 2 years 18 million should meannwe can get a bargain for Portis.
    Lol no, there is no more money out there. Everyone is positioning for next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Lebron had every right to leave the Cavs in 2010 and letís not be hypocrites we wanted him here badly along with Wade and Bosh.

That team was was really good but it wasnít like this because the heat was beatable. Boston has the same makeup before and even the Spurs and the pistons had multiple all stars . Durant really messed it all up if you want to admit it or not because he didnít really need to go to a 73 win team that he COULD HAVE BEAT IF HE SHOWED UP the season before he went . The way Durant went to GS was pathetic and the Warriors really did all this because Bron beat them 3-1 and they never want that to happen againoff-season.
    Exactly
    Last edited by ChitownbullsBG7; 07-03-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    If the warriors are as unbeatable as people are making them out to be, they wouldnít have nearly lost to Houston and they surely would have lost to them if CP3 didnít get hurt.

Cousins could also backfire on them as he has a history of mental issues and distractions. Heís also never won anything in the nba. Overall, I think heís pretty overrated in terms of impact.
    Wasnít Steph hurt again this playoffs? Either way yea they could have lost but I still think the Warriors could have won , Houston style of play very inconsistent as it showed . All those 3ís and of harden isnít getting calls they wonít win and they arguably will be worse next season with Ariza gone and if they donít keep Cap. Not to mention going ahead theyíre stuck paying CP3 40 mill a year who seems to get hurt every important time in the playoffs over his career.

Yes Boogie can also backfire but they also have a strong locker room and tbh Boogie isnít that bad of a guy he really played for a crappy franchise didnít care for build a correct team and losing multiple talent they did had . Boogie in New Orleans was as actually a good fit they were starting to click before he got hurt and He wasnít a trouble maker, the same most likely happen in Golden State. Being around other elite talent changes you and heís played with these guys before in other venues like USA so if they didnít think it work they wouldnít have Bothered and itís really low risk even bigger reward. Boogie is an amazing talent and now tho Warriors can still employ the death lineup they donít have to now because Boogie can do everything from shoot 3ís , run , rebound and not be an average defender. So I wonít say his impact his overrated because Anthony Davis was like that few years but last year when he had a solid team that wasnít mostly hurt you saw how he carried them once Boogie got injured. Boogie being frustrated with a dumb front office , no talent and being in the West he was never making the playoffs no matter how hard he played.

DMC says he got zero offers. Teams can blame themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    DMC says he got zero offers. Teams can blame themselves.
    Heís lying because all the beat writers from New Orleans say otherwise. If you donít think a team offered him more than 5.3 even on a one year deal I donít know what to tell you . Pelicans even been discussing numbers tho not officially boogie just didnít like what they were offering and trying to spin it in this woe is me

this Bulls team is so bad that weíre left talking about other teams!!!! Garpax needs to go!!! Period!!! Those mother ****ers are so full of them selves and have no idea what theyíre doing!!! theyíre ****ing up!!! And this dream of 2019??? We ainít signing ****! No superstar will ever sign here! We only get stars at the tail end of their careers...
    Last edited by vdv36; 07-03-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    (Topic: Pat Riley)Yeah snorting coke off of Lebron James thigh obviously makes you crazy.

[
    Quote Originally Posted by vdv36 View Post
    this Bulls team is so bad that weíre left talking about other teams!!!! Garpax needs to go!!! Period!!! Those mother ****ers are so full of them selves and have no idea what theyíre doing but theyíre ****ing up!!! And this dream of 2019??? We ainít signing ****! No superstar will ever sign here! We only get stars at the tail end of their careers...
    Great logic. All 30 teams are talking about the warriors right now...........

This is why we have to take a chance on players like Jabari and pay a bit more to keep your own players like Lavine. Iíd rather root for a competitive team in the B-League aka the Eastern Conference. Than to spend another year of tanking. Dunn, Lavine, Jabari, Lauri, Lopez/Carter would be fun to watch. Itís a gamble on Jabari and Lavine for obvious reasons but I like this rather than sucking. So what that we get blown out in the finals. Our young guys gain valuable experience playing in meaningful games and by the time the warriors die. Weíd be good enough to compete for real or not. But I will take that any day over trying to wait for super stars or get the #1 draft pick. Teams like the Bulls have to buy high when players are low. Itís a gamble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk