Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 128 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Why do people think he is a good shooter. I hate this flaw in thinking because he happened to hit a reasonable % from college 3 (41.2) that he is a good shooter when his FT % ( 67.3) stated rather the opposite. If he had hit 40+% multiple years i might buy it, but Its amazing how we can over look FT% like it means nothing, it should be one of the highest % shots if your a good shooter.

Now we see his FT % drop even further in the nba ( 45%) which is as bad as Some BAD Centers like Deandre Jordan and Andre Drummond.

Its hard for me to beleive the kid cant hit FTs.And based on his Total FTS acounted for Since college and the Pros he has shot 98/169 which puts him at right around 57%. Which is strait up awful.

Could he improve.... Maybe, But we need to stop letting 3pt % fool us into thinking guys are good shooters. The Same thing Happened With Markell Fultz who was another 40%+ 3pt shooter who cant hit 70% on his FTs.
    Wouldn’t you rather have a guy that’s hitting 40% of their 3s and say 67% of their free throws than a guy who’s hitting 80% of their free throws and 33% of their 3s.

Either way the 3 point shooting is more valuable.

I guess you wouldn’t have liked Jason Kidd when he came into the league. Look up their numbers as rookies. They are very similar. If Lonzo is willing to put in the lonely work on his shot, then he can become a very good ball player. There’s no reason Lonzo couldn’t be a 18-6-8 guy year in and year out.

Again, guys can get better. We see players do it all the time. Their rookie seasons or college careers don’t set in stone the type of player they’ll be.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by sager729 View Post
    Wouldn’t you rather have a guy that’s hitting 40% of their 3s and say 67% of their free throws than a guy who’s hitting 80% of their free throws and 33% of their 3s.

I guess you wouldn’t have liked Jason Kidd when he came into the league. Look up their numbers as rookies. They are very similar. If Lonzo is willing to put in the lonely work on his shot, then he can become a very good ball player. There’s no reason Lonzo couldn’t be a 18-6-8 guy year in and year out.

Again, guys can get better. We see players do it all the time. Their rookie seasons or college careers don’t set in stone the type of player they’ll be.
    Your right. And thats why i mentioned he could inprove. But this 40% college stuff just doesnt seem acurate when compared ro abysmal FT shooting. I am not even saying u have to be a 90% ft shooter. But the 60s and 50s i find it hard to ignore.

And as far as the question which would i rather have. IDK. Is lonzo shooting 45% like last season. Because if So i will bet u will see Hack a Lonzo very quickly.

Personally i think both the extremes (40% but bad FT or Bad 3 pt but 90s FTs) really awful and i would lean twoard somewhere in the middle .

Sure they can get better. All lonzo needs to fix is his feet, his hips, the odd gesticulation that brings the ball all the way across his body, and pulling it from his hip to his ear like a kid shooting from half-court. Should clean that up in no time.

JJ Reddick back to Philly on a 1 year deal. Just like I said. They were never a threat for LaVine.

The Hawks and the Kings are the two teams that will make a run at LaVine to some extent. We’ll see.

The Hawks and the Kings are the two teams that will make a run at LaVine to some extent. We’ll see.
    I get the money part, but seriously why would any NBA player want to go to either Atlanta or Sacramento?
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Supposedly Atlanta has some great strip clubs

I'm all for adding to this roster now that LeBron is gone. The east is so wide open teams that aren't really trying to contend are going to be border line playoff teams. i think the Bulls are going to have a harder time tanking this season if the young players take another step and Wendell Carter proves to be productive. If you can add piece to the core without sacrificing future flexibility, I think it'd be smart for the Bulls to look for someone coming off a down season looking to improve his value.

The Bulls will likely find themselves in a similar situation to years past where they aren't a contender yet aren't losing enough games to get high lottery picks. Sucks but teams like Cleveland, Brooklyn, Atlanta are in such bad situations, it's going to be near impossible for the Bulls to hang at the bottom of the league next year unless they sit healthy players for an extended period again.

Problem is there no free agent out there who can be a difference.

I have a serious question. Most Bulls fans have been talking about preserving Cap space and flexibility for next year. Who are the big free agents that we’re looking to realistically be able to get? Are we looking at AD coming here or Thompson? I’m not trying to be funny or combative but I’m lost on who we’re waiting for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I have a serious question. Most Bulls fans have been talking about preserving Cap space and flexibility for next year. Who are the big free agents that we’re looking to realistically be able to get? Are we looking at AD coming here or Thompson? I’m not trying to be funny or combative but I’m lost on who we’re waiting for?

Kyrie, Klay and Kawhi will probably be the big fish of next summer. Bulls probably have no shot at any of them. AD may be their only shot in a few years if he doesn't renew with New Orleans.
    Last edited by DRose01; 07-02-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Favors signed a 2yrs 36mil contract.

Now do people want to acknowledge that Port is is going to get more than 12 mil a year. Like I've been saying, he needs to be traded and not resigned.

If AD hits unrestricted free agency, the bulls better give him anything he wants, and I mean literally ANYTHING. he wants to own a piece of the team, do it, he wants a statue right next to Jordan’s, do it, he wants you to rename the United center “Davis arena”, *********g do it......

Favors is the better player. Maybe Portis gets more than 12, but I'm not sure Favors is the best comp here. I'm not opposed to trading Bobby to fill the PG spot, but I think he can be a part of the next Bulls team that matters.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

Its not so much who we are waiting for IMO but when. This team is just a hard sell at this point to compete. Relying on a Role playing PG. High potential SG conning off a bad year and injury. A 2nd year player and a rok. We need to prove more to FA before we can sell ourselves.

Some options

Kyrie (PO)
    Harrison Barnes (PO)
    Klay Thompson
    Tobias Harris
    Whiteside (PO)
    Bledsoe
    Middleton (PO)
    Jimmy (PO)
    Kawai(PO)
    Jonas Valanciunas (PO)
    Rubio

Barnes Middleton Tobias Jimmy Klay and Kawai would obviousky be my targets because we need a wing.