Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Double post my bad lol
    Last edited by infinity2152; 06-15-2018 at 01:25 PM.

4. We get the number 4 pick without losing ours
    2. We get Brandon Ingram (perfect fit!) and keep our 7 pick
    1. Get a lottery pick in this draft, for a 1 year contract, plus if we flip Portis out, get another asset
    3. Please no

Biggest problem with 2 will be extending Ingram with Deng on the books

Kawhi wants lakers. They are gonna get Kawhi Bron and George. Better start offering for Ingram now

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    Well hell, nothing stopping from doing both #1 and #2. But if choosing just one option, going with #2. Also: not sure I see DEN selling that low on their pick with only one year left on Faried's contact.
    Well we would likely put ourselves over cap by resigning Lavine then.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Obviously #4 (although they're all pipe dreams that I think would need more going back to the other teams still). This would still leave us with 20 million in cap space, and 2 picks.

Then, complete trade #2 for Deng/Ingram for a future 2nd/Holiday.

Draft Doncic/Bamba hopefully at 4/7. If not Doncic, go with Porter. If not Bamba, go with Carter Jr.

Dunn/Grant/Payne
    Lavine/Doncic/Nwaba
    Ingram/Valentine/Deng
    Lauri
    Lopez/Bamba/Felicio

We'd be weak at backup PG/PF, but with Dunn, Doncic, Lavine, Ingram, Lauri, Bamba as our core we could worry about that later.
    I dont think we are goung to do those trades and force ourselves into Lux tax for Lavine.

Watching Bulls twitter fans wailing over Kawai. And mea while i dont want to trade for him. This team is not got the stars nessisary to compete post trade. To me that trade likely takes Lavine Portis #7 and #22 to complete. Which leaves us with Dunn Valintine Kawai Mark and Lopez. The only thing it does is make us more apealing to FA now. But at the same time I dont think Lauri is gonna be close to ready to be a big time peice on a competitor. In fact i think it could slow his development and turn him into a side thought.

I'd give up a lot for Kawhi, but I doubt the Bulls could make the best offer. Boston and Philly could beat us pretty easily on a package.

I am curious about what his trade list is though. So far the only one I've seen reported by Woj is the Lakers. In the end this only matters if you can make the best offer, but you don't waste your time pursuing him if he has no interest in re-signing here.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I would love Leonard in Chicago, but the trade would gut the team - for one year, pass.
    Sign and trade and I'm in. He'll be a Knick or a Laker.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Pass on Leonard. Focus from now through the draft on trying to pry the 4th pick away from the Grizz and taking Parsons contract and keeping the 7th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    I would love Leonard in Chicago, but the trade would gut the team - for one year, pass.
    Sign and trade and I'm in. He'll be a Knick or a Laker.
    No chance he'll be a Knick. The only asset they have is Porzingas and he's coming off a serious injury, plus it wouldn't make much sense to trade their only legitimate building block.

I agree, as much as I love Kawhi, I don't think we are ready for him. We should focus on taking advantage of teams with high picks, and bad contracts in trades, and acquiring the most young talent via the draft, and setting ourselves up for big moves in 2020/21 at the earliest.

Looks like pax killed tho Dunn work ethic rumors

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    No chance he'll be a Knick. The only asset they have is Porzingas and he's coming off a serious injury, plus it wouldn't make much sense to trade their only legitimate building block.

I'm not putting anything past the Knicks - if I'm the Spurs I don't trade him to LA. I live in SA, but me and Pops don't talk-two East Chicago natives, go figure.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Looks like pax killed tho Dunn work ethic rumors
    I hate to be a conspiracy theorist. But maybe they love Young and are throwing people off the scent the day after we had him in ????
    Last edited by Kyben36; 06-15-2018 at 06:17 PM.

I have heard the Mavs also have talked about taking on Parsons. Not sure they have what we could offer back though with portis and 22.