Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    ^ Hah. It was said DA and crew locked onto him on draft night 20 minutes before he was drafted. Good bet that they did NOT know about this, and they are just covering up to avoid looking stupid.

It was said by who...???
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Minutes like Embiid or Simmons? In what world would this jamoke deserve such minutes?
    Bags, I was not talking about minutes... I was talking about how they kept Simmons and Embiid out for whole seasons...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

^ Hah. It was said DA and crew locked onto him on draft night 20 minutes before he was drafted. Good bet that they did NOT know about this, and they are just covering up to avoid looking stupid.

Minutes like Embiid or Simmons? In what world would this jamoke deserve such minutes?

He's got zero awareness of what he looks like to others. Hopefully Barlow will teach him to speak as Crash Davis advises.
    Even before the draft there were reports the Celtics were one of the few teams that had his medicals.

City of Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmont_4 View Post
    Even before the draft there were reports the Celtics were one of the few teams that had his medicals.
    What about the emotional and psych profiles?

Bust written all over this guy.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

What about the emotional and psych profiles?

Bust written all over this guy.
    He's been in the league for 2 weeks. Personally, I can't write off a 19 year old kid after 2 weeks. Obviously not a good start. Obviously he's disappointing many people at this point but it's still wayyyy too early.

City of Champions

He's been in the league for 2 weeks. Personally, I can't write off a 19 year old kid after 2 weeks. Obviously not a good start. Obviously he's disappointing many people at this point but it's still wayyyy too early.
    With just 1 pick in this draft and at #27, I'm thinking DA hit a HR... Stevens definitely had input into this pick, and that makes it more like a hit rather than a miss...

Reggie Lewis

He's not written off, but, certainly is a valid target for darts and disappointment.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    With just 1 pick in this draft and at #27, I'm thinking DA hit a HR... Stevens definitely had input into this pick, and that makes it more like a hit rather than a miss...
    At this point in time I can't see anyone saying this is more hit than miss.

He's not written off, but, certainly is a valid target for darts and disappointment.
    He's definitely open to criticism at this point, that certainly has been earned.

City of Champions

There's something weird going on with the Williams "lost wallet" stuff. He claims he got through airport security without an ID?

https://deadspin.com/get-robert-will...ain-1827556858

“It was like almost morning, close to the flight, just getting everything ready, putting everything by the door, and I’m like ‘(Expletive), I ain’t got my ID,’” Williams said. “I’m like, ‘Cool, they’ll let me through.’ I kept telling myself that. And then a couple of my homeboys was like ‘Bro, like, that (expletive) is gonna be tough. They’re not gonna just let you through.’ But I got through.”
    Last edited by jphysics; 07-12-2018 at 06:46 PM. Reason: typo: with switched to without

Let's face it the kid has two feet in the coffin already. I like this 2nd rounder on the Knicks - Mitchell Robinson.

Let's face it the kid has two feet in the coffin already. I like this 2nd rounder on the Knicks - Mitchell Robinson.
    Yeah he is the Big I liked at 27....but usually if a lotto talent fall you take him.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Yeah he is the Big I liked at 27....but usually if a lotto talent fall you take him.
    Unless he looks like a charter member of Washburn/Bedford/Bias draft class.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324