Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Knicks take if available?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mikal Bridges

13 24.53%
  • Miles Bridges

12 22.64%
  • Collin Sexton/Trae Young

8 15.09%
  • Kevin Knox

10 18.87%
  • Wendell Carter

7 13.21%
  • Zhaire Smith

3 5.66%
Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    If Orlando goes Sexton instead of Young (assuming they go PG), are you opposed to drafting Young?
    I don't feel he will be around by the time we pick while Sexton will. To answer your question, I'm not sure the Knicks could afford to pass up this kind of talent.

Everyone knows I like Trey, but this Trae can outright light it up from anywhere on the court and is more dynamic.

I just hope if the Knicks go the PG route that they can move some of the access PG's with a package and maybe get a late round 1st to get that PF that will be available in that area.

That was tough because I really think Trey now has a future in the NBA, buy this Trae will by one of the most exciting players (PG's) possibly since Kyrie. Simmons is just all around great but I'm talking dynamic and that is what Trae will bring.

But even with his dynamic's I hope we can endure his lack of defense or should I say lack of intensity to play defense?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I don't feel he will be around by the time we pick while Sexton will. To answer your question, I'm not sure the Knicks could afford to pass up this kind of talent.

Everyone knows I like Trey, but this Trae can outright light it up from anywhere on the court and is more dynamic.

I just hope if the Knicks go the PG route that they can move some of the access PG's with a package and maybe get a late round 1st to get that PF that will be available in that area.

That was tough because I really think Trey now has a future in the NBA, buy this Trae will by one of the most exciting players (PG's) possibly since Kyrie. Simmons is just all around great but I'm talking dynamic and that is what Trae will bring.

But even with his dynamic's I hope we can endure his lack of defense or should I say lack of intensity to play defense?
    The playmaking is the main reason why I'd prefer Young, but I agree that Sexton is more likely to be available.

If he's there though, I'm with you as far as not knowing if they can afford to pass. He clearly has his issues on defense, but he's the type of player you take and figure it out later.

The playmaking is the main reason why I'd prefer Young, but I agree that Sexton is more likely to be available.

If he's there though, I'm with you as far as not knowing if they can afford to pass. He clearly has his issues on defense, but he's the type of player you take and figure it out later.
    Trae will not be there at 8 you can bank on that...

The hawks may even need a point guard now.

Guys I want nothing to do with:

Sexton
    Carter

I think you can make a good case for literally anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Guys I want nothing to do with:

Sexton
    Carter

I think you can make a good case for literally anyone else.
    Why don't you like Sexton?
    He's literally the Alpha this team needs.

Porter if he is there but miles is the pick for me

As of right now I want one of the Bridges or Carter, but I'll wait till I dig in more before making a vote. I don't think there's any chance that Trae is there at 9, but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Why don't you like Sexton?
    He's literally the Alpha this team needs.
    Can't create for others. Relies too heavily on his athleticism to create offense.

His playing style is similar to Westbrook but he's nowhere near as athletic or fast, so that's concerning to me.

I'm prayin Porter falls into our laps. But realistically if he's not there I'd go with Mikal then Sexton.
    Last edited by sharqstealth; 05-16-2018 at 09:54 PM.

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

At the 9th pick, the Knicks will draft a well known named player where nobody will be mad at the pick. Yeah its not top 3 but we are pretty much assured at not drafting a scrub.

I don't even have a preference as to who they draft. We just need to add talent to the roster.

Knicks should explore facilitating a trade to the Sixers for their 10th pick. I think we have a few veterans on our team like Lance and Lee that might interest them. Then get a wing and a point with the 9th and 10th pick. Imagine a lineup of:

KP
    Carter/Mikal/Miles (10th pick)
    THJ
    Frank
    Sexton/Trae (9th pick)

With this we could already be set for the future. Make this team grow together with the guide of Fiz.

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

If you guys are looking for possibly the new DX, here you go:

https://www.thestepien.com

It's definitely insightful and even at times gives new takes besides the ones you always hear. There have been several players this year that they had ranked higher only for those guys to be eventually ranked higher on sites like ESPN (Jaren Jackson, Jontay Porter, Zhaire Smith, and Chandler Hutchison come to mind). They aren't insiders, so the info is completely based on data and scouting without influence from the league. Cole Zwicker is probably the best of the bunch.

his shot still looks alil shaky

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    his shot still looks alil shaky
    Very awkward, but he's the type of player you bet on...still only 18 also.

If the Knicks were able to get another pick in the 15-20 range, I'd want him, Lonnie Walker, Hutchison, Simons, or Mitchell Robinson. All gambles that can pay off big time IMO.

I wouldn't want the Knicks to pull the trigger at 9, but I wouldn't be surprised if he entered that conversation as it got closer (similar to Mitchell last year).

Page 4 of 209 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast