Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Knicks take if available?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mikal Bridges

13 24.53%
  • Miles Bridges

12 22.64%
  • Collin Sexton/Trae Young

8 15.09%
  • Kevin Knox

10 18.87%
  • Wendell Carter

7 13.21%
  • Zhaire Smith

3 5.66%
Page 108 of 209 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 3125
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Probably means he received a promise. Question is from who...
    That's what I think

Its memphis or the bulls

Quote Originally Posted by FOXHOUND View Post
    Well... can't wait for this draft.
    Lol yeah this draft could be pretty entertaining. Just hope we don't screw the pick up

Quote Originally Posted by ISIAH_THOMAS View Post
    Michael Porter Jr.ís group canceled a workout scheduled on Friday, per league sources. The Knicks, Suns, Kings and other lottery teams had planned to attend in Chicago.@ringer's mock draft is updated to reflect the latest intel, including Porter rising: http://nbadraft.theringer.com
    If Porter goes before Chicago and Orlando ends up with Bamba or whichever big falls, very real chance Trae falls to us.

Hearing that Chicago is high on Knox at 7. They also like Mikal and Carter. Cleveland is still the wild card.

Miakl lack of shot creation is a def concern . if frank is the future at PG we need a sf would can attack the SF spot or else or else will be real easy to defend
    Does Klay Thompson's lack of creativity hurt his game? Mikal is an elite shooter who plays Klay like defense and has a longer wingspan. I also like Miles and Knox but MPJ is a player you can't pass up. This draft is deep man so the Knicks can't lose. I believe all those guys will be good if they are given minutes. Knicks are the ideal destination for any young forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Does Klay Thompson's lack of creativity hurt his game? Mikal is an elite shooter who plays Klay like defense and has a longer wingspan. I also like Miles and Knox but MPJ is a player you can't pass up. This draft is deep man so the Knicks can't lose. I believe all those guys will be good if they are given minutes. Knicks are the ideal destination for any young forward.
    I kinda think it does. Iíve always thought Klayís success is a product of his teammates and the system.

Iíd love to see him on another team as the go-to guyóI think he would be exposed so quickly as nothing more than a role playing 3 & D guy. That reality probably has something to do with Klay being willing to take such a pay cut to stay on the Ws.

Thatís not really what I want for this Knicks team in the draft. What if Mikal turns out to be Courtney Lee or Justin Holiday? The Knicks need more out of the their pick than a complementary piece.

Michael Porter Jr.ís group canceled a workout scheduled on Friday, per league sources. The Knicks, Suns, Kings and other lottery teams had planned to attend in Chicago.@ringer's mock draft is updated to reflect the latest intel, including Porter rising: http://nbadraft.theringer.com
    http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2018/6...cramento-kings

Update: Sam Amick is reporting that the workout will be rescheduled. It remains unclear why the workout was cancelled.

This is weird.

-I now baptized you as Porzingod.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    How much did we know about KP and Frank?
    Agreed. But did you talk about KP and Frank the way you are talking about Porter?
    No.

Jakes new Baseball Card

That's what I think

Its memphis or the bulls
    He's being linked to the Kings and Grizzlies now. Even when the thought was he'll be available for the Bulls at 7, it seemed as if they preferred Carter or Mikal. We'll see though.

Everyone throwing smokescreens lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If Porter goes before Chicago and Orlando ends up with Bamba or whichever big falls, very real chance Trae falls to us.

Hearing that Chicago is high on Knox at 7. They also like Mikal and Carter. Cleveland is still the wild card.
    Trae is not falling to 9. Itís just never gonna happen.

Knox seems to be rising above the Bridges boys.

Didn't we have him and Miles compete in a 1:1 workout? Was there any reporting into how that went down?

Seems to me if the top 8 go as expected, Knox might have the most star potential after that. Maybe Sexton but not really hearing a peep out of him.

Knicks had three hour dinner meeting with Lonnie Walker before his workout. Seems to be a strong candidate for #9.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Knicks had three hour dinner meeting with Lonnie Walker before his workout. Seems to be a strong candidate for #9.
    He probably is if Knox, Porter, and the Boy wonder, Trae, are all gone. But what the hell are we gonna do with another SG? Knox must of put a beat down on Miles in that workout. So much for Knox being a project... All of these dinners and meetings with players will go a long way in changing this organizations image. It's about time.
    Last edited by Bivory; 06-14-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Knox seems to be rising above the Bridges boys.

Didn't we have him and Miles compete in a 1:1 workout? Was there any reporting into how that went down?
    Iím pretty sure it was a group workout where they went against each other. No reporting on how it went though.