Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    I read Memphis really wants to move into the top 2. However, they don't have anyone on their roster that would make me consider moving down from 2 to 4 (I like Brooks, but not that much). I also wouldn't be be that excited about getting their draft pick next year. They clearly tanked this year and they're a much better team than they showed. Conley will be back and Parsons could still be a productive guy for them. A line-up of action Conley, Doncic, Parsons, Green, and Gasol could challenge for a playoff spot.
    I wouldn't be too concerned with where the pick is next year, at least it would be a first round pick . Even mid first would help. You could also ask for their second rounder this year. If lucky, you could package it without second rounder and get back into the first this year.

Would anyone be willing to write scouting reports on any of the top 5 prospects? Would like to know how the player's game translates to the NBA and how they would fit in with the Kings next year and long term.

Players of interest: Ayton, Doncic, Jackson Jr., Bagley, Porter.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

If Luka can play the 3 I’m good with taking him. Ayton is going number one. I’d take porter over Luka tho. Highest ceiling of any player in the draft and is fit for today’s game. I believe he checks out on health and will show teams he is worth the number one pick in workouts.

I'll probably be there for one day but I work a lot so it will be hard as for moving back especially with trading for Mem they don't have a pick next year it goes to Boston, so that's definitely out of the question as for MPJ I honestly think he will be one of the best players from the draft if he can stay healthy but without knowing his medical history its hard to say and sure we can do breakdowns of players

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Would anyone be willing to write scouting reports on any of the top 5 prospects? Would like to know how the player's game translates to the NBA and how they would fit in with the Kings next year and long term.

I'll take Porter Jr. You know i have been all over MPJ to the Kings for awhile now.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post

Marvin Bagley. Here is a quote I read about Bagley. Bagley plays with Kenneth Faried motor in Chris Bosh body frame. Marvin Bagley will almost surely be a offensive force in the NBA, but Duke had to play defensive schemes to hide Bagley's defense. Bagley will likely have to improve his defense at the NBA level or he will go down the lines of Jahil Okafor, or his offense will be so dominating that he will be a bigger version of Carmelo Anthony.

Doncic. I watched some of his Real Madrid play and take into consideration that he is 18 years old and as quoted plays in a league where the best team would of beat Villanova by 30 points. I have seen comparisons to Ginobli but Doncic at the same age is better than Ginobli was at his age. What I saw from Doncic was excellent court vision. He was excellent in the pick and roll. For him to be a all star NBA player I think 1 of 2 things will likely have to happen, 1 his ball handling skills will have to be that of a NBA PG and he will need to skills to guard NBA PG. That is a matchup problem Ben Simmons currently has. Or he will need to develop more consistent range.

If Ayton goes first I would take Doncic.
    Last edited by Plague; 05-20-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Melvin Bagley?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflyer View Post
    Melvin Bagley?
    Meant Marvin Bagley

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...-no-1-by-suns/

Here's a rumor saying the Kings would pass on Doncic if he's available at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/n...-no-1-by-suns/

Here's a rumor saying the Kings would pass on Doncic if he's available at 2.
    sounds like some agents are trying to hype up their clients. Kings will not pass on Luka if he's there.

Yeah seems unlikely that Vlade would pass up the greatest Euro prospect in history.

“Maybe one of these days I won't fail ” - Clayton Kershaw following Dodgers World Series loss

I'm with you all the way on MPJ. #1 on my board. Then Bagley.

The questions I have about Doncic is if he's going to be, at the very least, decent on defense. I'm not sure if he's athletic enough to move laterally. In addition, can he be effective playing off the ball? Fox's shot isn't good enough, yet, to play off the ball. Thus, it would be important for Doncic to be able to play off the ball.

I can't see Vlade passing on Doncic or Ayton, but I kinda like Jackson over the other guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Ahhhwwwwwww....
    It would be nice to see the Kings pull in anyone in the top 7,for a work out....
    Hmmm.... 2nd round players are nice, you could get a real steal, however everyone is going to grade us on the #2 over all pick...
    Can we please get some news about players coming in and working out for us...please? Seeesh...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast