Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    And his 44% FT shooting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 NBA Draft Rumors: Lakers to work out LiAngelo Ball on Tuesday

It had already been reported that the Lakers would work out LiAngelo Ball before the 2018 NBA Draft. Now we know when it’s going to happen.

By*Harrison Faigen*

on*May 25, 2018 3:30 pm

No lie, Gelo has kinda been killing this pre draft stuff. Dude can stroke it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    No lie, Gelo has kinda been killing this pre draft stuff. Dude can stroke it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    I really think his best fit is with the lakers playing with Lonzo. The question is can Luke get the guy to actually try on defense. I think he still goes undrafted or maybe the lakers will buy a late pick in the 50s and draft him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

I think you start Gelo, only if it means you get Melo when and if he declares in a couple years. He could end up being the best out of all 3 brother's if he learns defense and controlled shot selection. If we're going in on the Ball family we gotta go ALL in or we stop now and just keep Lonzo.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I really think his best fit is with the lakers playing with Lonzo. The question is can Luke get the guy to actually try on defense. I think he still goes undrafted or maybe the lakers will buy a late pick in the 50s and draft him.

He's also undersized as a wing at 6'5. He needs to go somewhere else just to split up his dad so that he has another team to talk down on rather than just the Lakes. Lavar now saying it's the Lakers trainers that are at fault for Zo's injuries and that he never got hurt when "he brought him over"... first off HE did not bring him over, we drafted him and Zo came, but regardless how stupid are you that you can't realize that the injuries were due to wearing down over an 82 game season against grown men? It wasn't an acute thing like Randle breaking his leg, his body just wore down. I love Zo and his potential, but I'm at the point where I'm fine to get rid of him jus to rid the team of his dad.

Lmao bro, donít go to the dark side! Lavar is an idiot but whatís worse people who keep clicking on his articles or the media who keep reporting on him.

Just ignore Lavar. He is promoting his brand and in the end, I think Lonzo will be making his own decisions...By the time his contract is up he will be 23-24, no way his dad is making decisions for him by then haha.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmao bro, donít go to the dark side! Lavar is an idiot but whatís worse people who keep clicking on his articles or the media who keep reporting on him.
    I know, but I'm tired of Lavar... calling out the trainer by name is not cool, you are disrespecting someone in their own profession and that's not right. I just can't stand people that always have to point the finger at someone else. I will be good one the season starts! LOL

It's just especially frustrating this time of year because it's a waiting game as a Lakers fan, so you click on a Lakers news fee to try and hear a glimpse of anything and that's what you hear!
    Last edited by LoveMyLakers; 05-26-2018 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post
    I know, but I'm tired of Lavar... calling out the trainer by name is not cool, you are disrespecting someone in their own profession and that's not right. I just can't stand people that always have to point the finger at someone else. I will be good one the season starts! LOL
    Lmfao bro donít leave us, you were one of the rare ones with a calm head this year. Didnít bash ZO and actually saw the impact the kid actually brought to this team. Next year will be even better! Iíve completely tuned Lavar out, I can care less what he has to say, heís doing what he has to do for his brand/family. I donít think in the least bit Lonzo will let Lavar influence him in his decisions. I mean, even Lonzoís Teammates were impressed and shocked how well he handled the circus and hoopla surrounding him this year because of his father.

We still got awhile before the season starts lmao, Iím pretty excited to see how this summer plays out for our Lakers.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

You want Gelo? He sure wants you...

All this is so pointless

He's going to go undrafted with or without these comments lol

Prolly end up with the Lakers gleague squad

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    All this is so pointless

He's going to go undrafted with or without these comments lol

Prolly end up with the Lakers gleague squad
    Almost as pointless as coming into another teams forums and posting this with or without these comments....

Most of us think, he will get a SL invite and possibly make the SouthBay Lakers squad.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyLakers View Post

It's just especially frustrating this time of year because it's a waiting game as a Lakers fan, so you click on a Lakers news fee to try and hear a glimpse of anything and that's what you hear!
    Lavar is a dumbass and will always be a dumbass. It's funny that some fans actually worship that guy, he's awful.

Your baby can't do this

Two Balls are one too many. Get outta here Lavar! Liangelo, you too.

Sent from my iPad powered by Hamster wheel

Quote Originally Posted by N. Cog Neato View Post
    Two Balls are one too many. Get outta here Lavar! Liangelo, you too.

Sent from my iPad powered by Hamster wheel
    this!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast