Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I'm a big fan of Porter Jr, Mikal Bridges, Miles Bridges, and Lonnie Walker at 10. Hypothetical but would you trade 10 + Covington to move into top 5 to get Doncic or Jaren Jackson? How about 10 and Saric if that's what it took?

"Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Porter Jr, Mikal Bridges, Miles Bridges, and Lonnie Walker at 10. Hypothetical but would you trade 10 + Covington to move into top 5 to get Doncic or Jaren Jackson? How about 10 and Saric if that's what it took?
    I wouldn’t unless you are 100% certain you are getting Bron or PG13.

This is a major downside of draft before FA because knowing that plays a big part into the draft.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wouldn’t unless you are 100% certain you are getting Bron or PG13.

This is a major downside of draft before FA because knowing that plays a big part into the draft.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I just watched Kevin Knox's Pro day workout. Kid is still very slow for a 3 and definitely not strong enough for the 4.
    His handle's also not tight enough. I'd pass on Kevin Knox and Mikal.

I'm pretty comfortable saying either Walker or Miles Bridges should be our pick at 10.
    Interesting. Givony says Knox had one of the best workouts they’ve seen this year and it’s essy to see why he’s rising into the top 10 convo.

And as one of the youngest, if not the youngest player in the draft, he’s got to have some leeway to refine specific parts of his game like his handles.

I dunno if this is hot take or not: I rather have one of the Bridges because they are both much more NBA ready day 1.

PROCESSING

I dunno if this is hot take or not: I rather have one of the Bridges because they are both much more NBA ready day 1.
    Not a hot take at all. Totally reasonable. Mikal is almost exactly 3 years older than Knox. But we’re also at a point where it can make sense to go with the older guy who is more NBA ready.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Not a hot take at all. Totally reasonable. Mikal is almost exactly 3 years older than Knox. But we’re also at a point where it can make sense to go with the older guy who is more NBA ready.
    I disagree. I think we're at a point where having a guy like Mikal or Miles and just plugging them into a role and letting them play makes more sense than another guy to develop.

PROCESSING

I disagree. I think we're at a point where having a guy like Mikal or Miles and just plugging them into a role and letting them play makes more sense than another guy to develop.
    ...How is this disagreeing? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    ...How is this disagreeing? Lol
    My reading comprehension wasn't at peak form there lol. I read it as you rather have the developmental guy.

PROCESSING

My reading comprehension wasn't at peak form there lol. I read it as you rather have the developmental guy.
    Lol. It’s ok

Hey at least you didn't spend the day trying to have a Celtics fan push you on Rozier and Morris is a good deal and we kept max space and don't need to wait on someone develop.

PROCESSING

Supposedly both the Kings at 2 and Mavs at 5 may look to trade down to accumulate 'more assets.' I wonder if Brown and Co may like certain players like Doncic or Porter Jr in the top 5 to move up?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Supposedly both the Kings at 2 and Mavs at 5 may look to trade down to accumulate 'more assets.' I wonder if Brown and Co may like certain players like Doncic or Porter Jr in the top 5 to move up?
    What could we offer though? Can't imagine 10 & 26 gets it done. Would either have interest in RoCo? Both teams are rebuilding.

im not really interested in a trade up unless adding in 26 is enough to grab Porter on the off chance he falls past the top 6. Plenty of good fits for us at 10.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Not too into trying to move up. Times running out but I think seeing 10 used as a play trade chip is more interesting to me.

PROCESSING

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast