Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 302
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    922
    I'm a big fan of Porter Jr, Mikal Bridges, Miles Bridges, and Lonnie Walker at 10. Hypothetical but would you trade 10 + Covington to move into top 5 to get Doncic or Jaren Jackson? How about 10 and Saric if that's what it took?

    "Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    I'm a big fan of Porter Jr, Mikal Bridges, Miles Bridges, and Lonnie Walker at 10. Hypothetical but would you trade 10 + Covington to move into top 5 to get Doncic or Jaren Jackson? How about 10 and Saric if that's what it took?
    I wouldn’t unless you are 100% certain you are getting Bron or PG13.

    This is a major downside of draft before FA because knowing that plays a big part into the draft.

    PROCESSING

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I wouldn’t unless you are 100% certain you are getting Bron or PG13.

    This is a major downside of draft before FA because knowing that plays a big part into the draft.
    Good point.

    "Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I just watched Kevin Knox's Pro day workout. Kid is still very slow for a 3 and definitely not strong enough for the 4.
    His handle's also not tight enough. I'd pass on Kevin Knox and Mikal.

    I'm pretty comfortable saying either Walker or Miles Bridges should be our pick at 10.
    Interesting. Givony says Knox had one of the best workouts they’ve seen this year and it’s essy to see why he’s rising into the top 10 convo.

    And as one of the youngest, if not the youngest player in the draft, he’s got to have some leeway to refine specific parts of his game like his handles.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    I dunno if this is hot take or not: I rather have one of the Bridges because they are both much more NBA ready day 1.

    PROCESSING

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I dunno if this is hot take or not: I rather have one of the Bridges because they are both much more NBA ready day 1.
    Not a hot take at all. Totally reasonable. Mikal is almost exactly 3 years older than Knox. But we’re also at a point where it can make sense to go with the older guy who is more NBA ready.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Not a hot take at all. Totally reasonable. Mikal is almost exactly 3 years older than Knox. But we’re also at a point where it can make sense to go with the older guy who is more NBA ready.
    I disagree. I think we're at a point where having a guy like Mikal or Miles and just plugging them into a role and letting them play makes more sense than another guy to develop.

    PROCESSING

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I disagree. I think we're at a point where having a guy like Mikal or Miles and just plugging them into a role and letting them play makes more sense than another guy to develop.
    ...How is this disagreeing? Lol

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    ...How is this disagreeing? Lol
    My reading comprehension wasn't at peak form there lol. I read it as you rather have the developmental guy.

    PROCESSING

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    14,882
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    My reading comprehension wasn't at peak form there lol. I read it as you rather have the developmental guy.
    Lol. It’s ok

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    Hey at least you didn't spend the day trying to have a Celtics fan push you on Rozier and Morris is a good deal and we kept max space and don't need to wait on someone develop.

    PROCESSING

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    850
    Supposedly both the Kings at 2 and Mavs at 5 may look to trade down to accumulate 'more assets.' I wonder if Brown and Co may like certain players like Doncic or Porter Jr in the top 5 to move up?

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Supposedly both the Kings at 2 and Mavs at 5 may look to trade down to accumulate 'more assets.' I wonder if Brown and Co may like certain players like Doncic or Porter Jr in the top 5 to move up?
    What could we offer though? Can't imagine 10 & 26 gets it done. Would either have interest in RoCo? Both teams are rebuilding.

    "Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,543
    im not really interested in a trade up unless adding in 26 is enough to grab Porter on the off chance he falls past the top 6. Plenty of good fits for us at 10.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    47,789
    Not too into trying to move up. Times running out but I think seeing 10 used as a play trade chip is more interesting to me.

    PROCESSING

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •