Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    Michael Porter Weaknesses according to Draft Express
    Prototype stretch four! And heís young. Those weaknesses take nothing away from his upside.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    you shouldnt.
    You have the worst expectatations. You sir are unable to see the forest for the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    Are we assuming Porter is good at defense?
    I don't know if i agree with that notion.
    I donít assume. He has length and vertical jump to weak side shot block. He wonít be instant impact in that area. I believe in Brett and player development. So Iím cool with a half step back to leap forward.

Sign me up for Porter if he falls a bit. I'd go all in on this years draft picks to move up.

Quote Originally Posted by Convo View Post
    Sign me up for Porter if he falls a bit. I'd go all in on this years draft picks to move up.
    Would you trade Dario for him straight up?

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Would you trade Dario for him straight up?
    I can only speak for myself, but no.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but no.
    Yeah, WTF? No way. I understand the need for a better athlete alternative to Dario at times. But my god thatís a move worthy of getting a GM fired. Save that **** for your video game franchise.

Dario just turned 24, and in his 2nd season he was the 3rd best player on a 52 win NBA team. And honestly there were stretches of the season when he was even our 2nd best or best player, or at least the most steady and dependable.

Trade Dario for a guy that played 3 games in college coming back from spine surgery? Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Yeah, WTF? No way. I understand the need for a better athlete alternative to Dario at times. But my god thatís a move worthy of getting a GM fired. Save that **** for your video game franchise.

Dario just turned 24, and in his 2nd season he was the 3rd best player on a 52 win NBA team. And honestly there were stretches of the season when he was even our 2nd best or best player, or at least the most steady and dependable.

Trade Dario for a guy that played 3 games in college coming back from spine surgery? Please stop.
    Haha I was trying to do this without sounding mean (not that you did), but I think that people are getting too hung up on "Porter was supposed to be #1, and health might make him fall, I need him!"

If it doesn't take much and he's there at a certain point, do it. If they want Saric or 10+a decent rotational player...pass.

It's easy thinking here.

PROCESSING

Haha I was trying to do this without sounding mean (not that you did), but I think that people are getting too hung up on "Porter was supposed to be #1, and health might make him fall, I need him!"

If it doesn't take much and he's there at a certain point, do it. If they want Saric or 10+a decent rotational player...pass.

It's easy thinking here.
    No, he was mean .

Iím all about Dario for Porter. We overrate players every year and would never trade them for xyz and we find out it was wrong over and over.

Itís a simple calculus. 6 overall for Dario is good value. Embiid had a back and foot injury and previous eye injury. Drafting him 3 was good value. Drafting porter with his back injury at 6 is good value.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    No, he was mean .

Iím all about Dario for Porter. We overrate players every year and would never trade them for xyz and we find out it was wrong over and over.

Itís a simple calculus. 6 overall for Dario is good value. Embiid had a back and foot injury and previous eye injury. Drafting him 3 was good value. Drafting porter with his back injury at 6 is good value.
    Lol. What is this explanation? You need some common sense slapped into you!

Lol. What is this explanation? You need some common sense slapped into you!
    Youíre mean!

Dario is a good player and a bad fit. Iím doing this for him. And me. And the Sixers. If Cov has any value I would prefer it be him.

And athletic, running and shooting forward is perfect comp for ben, Joel and Markelle. Just run to the rim and run to three point line. Itís so, so perfect a fit.

This is insubordination and treason. Get back in line!

Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    Suns definitely will draft luka
    i dont think so. i wont rule it out but i think it would be a big time mistake. Ayton fits in like a glove, id be excited if i were a suns fan with him available
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Thatís an absurd overpay. Any team in the 5-8 range would laugh and take that deal if we include Cov.
    let them laugh then and then we can laugh at them when they actually play Cov

Everyone loves Porter. But I have a hard time seeing us move up in this draft. Feel like the mindset will generally be either use iThe pick in a bigger trade for an NBA player to help win now (like Kawhi), or stay put. Iíll just be surprised if Colangelo moves up to draft a player right now. Just a feeling. ďTrade up for PorterĒ just seems like pipe dream. Its too easy. Itís not like heís flying under the radar of other NBA teams
    yea agreed, i really dont expect a trade up at all. there should be plenty of solid players to pick from at 10 who can provide immediate help.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast