Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Considering they just whipped us I am concerned not just in improving us but how they improve.

I donít want them getting a big, a guy that will let them move on from Horford, and adding that much quality depth.

Yea seems cool and all to say you donít care what they are doing, but thatís the recipe to get smacked. If we donít get more athletic on the wings, bolster some depth, and react a little to them, thereís slim chance of us ever catching them. Especially since their two high picks thoroughly outplayed ours.

PROCESSING

stop it, they didnt whip us, we handed them 3 games. Again, let them get Bamba or Jackson and dump Horford and lets see how that works out over the next 2 years (not well)
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Horford is under contract for 2 more years, you are reaching with the concerns and not all of these dudes are gonna be good. im not worried about whaty Boston does, im worried about whats best for the Sixers
    Last thing sixers did was lose to Boston.

Boston built a team to beat lebron. We need to build to beat Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post

Did we just agree?

PROCESSING

We should absolutely hope and pray Boston does not get the pick this year. There are too many guys at the top of this class who will fit seamlessly in their roster. Hell no.

So assuming we keep the pick, and Mikal Bridges is gone, there are two guys i really like for us in the 10 to 20 range. Miles Bridges and Lonnie Walker

Miles is going to be a match-up nightmare for teams at the next level. He's a slightly less offensive Jabari Parker with great defensive potential and crazy bounce.

Lonnie Walker is being slept on. Great on ball defender at the two spot, and he can create and score at all three levels.

We need better athletes.
    Miles Bridges and Lonnie Walker are my picks if we're keeping our picks.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Did we just agree?
    It happens on occasion. Itíll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    We should absolutely hope and pray Boston does not get the pick this year. There are too many guys at the top of this class who will fit seamlessly in their roster. Hell no.

So assuming we keep the pick, and Mikal Bridges is gone, there are two guys i really like for us in the 10 to 20 range. Miles Bridges and Lonnie Walker

Miles is going to be a match-up nightmare for teams at the next level. He's a slightly less offensive Jabari Parker with great defensive potential and crazy bounce.

Lonnie Walker is being slept on. Great on ball defender at the two spot, and he can create and score at all three levels.
    Just keep working on that stroke. Can he be like a longer Rip Hamilton? Hell im not ever sure if heís longer.

I like bridges a lot. But itís gonna be real tough for me to do this with draftexpress being defunct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    stop it, they didnt whip us, we handed them 3 games. Again, let them get Bamba or Jackson and dump Horford and lets see how that works out over the next 2 years (not well)
    Even I have to agree with us they didn't whip us. They made plays in tight games and we didn't that's not a whipping. Yesterday's game. Now that's a whipping.

They whipped us. 4-1. And literally snatched the games out of our hands every time. Cleveland over Toronto was some other next level destruction. What we got was a good whipping.

They whipped us. 4-1. And literally snatched the games out of our hands every time. Cleveland over Toronto was some other next level destruction. What we got was a good whipping.
    The margins were 16, 5,3, and 2. Not a whipping. They beat us and that's all they did.

IF we pick at 10 I like Mikal Bridges, Kevin Knox or Wendell Carter.I'm not high on Miles Bridges or Lonnie walker.

I don't know what the Sixers would have to give up but IF Michael Porter is available at 5 I love for us to trade up and draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    The margins were 16, 5,3, and 2. Not a whipping. They beat us and that's all they did.
    What is the long river in Africa? Yup. That.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I don't know what the Sixers would have to give up but IF Michael Porter is available at 5 I love for us to trade up and draft him.
    Porter is an ideal fit here to take over at SF but it seems like he will still crack the top 5 as long as his back checks out (it should). If he is sitting there around 5-8 i would be open to making a move for him but we cant give up much.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast