Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016:32387986
    With the Warriors winning again MAYBE they are willing to move Klay Thompson for the 'right price.' Its wishful thinking on my part but I wanted Klay on the Sixers for over 2 years now LOL!!
    Klay was on the radio here yesterday sing he's all about team and playing with these guys and doesn't need a max contract. So the odds are low.

That being said, him and Beal are the test perfect fits for us.

https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/s...35545589796864

Hanlen in an old video talking a bit about his methods for teaching shots.

He's NOT specifically talking about Markelle here, just an old video. Would be interesting to know where he feels Markelle falls on the spectrum, though, in terms of needing a full rebuild or just some tweaks here and there.

2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    https://twitter.com/DerekBodnerNBA/s...35545589796864

Hanlen in an old video talking a bit about his methods for teaching shots.

He's NOT specifically talking about Markelle here, just an old video. Would be interesting to know where he feels Markelle falls on the spectrum, though, in terms of needing a full rebuild or just some tweaks here and there.
    I was reading something that they are somewhere in the middle with Fultz. It's not a full rebuild, but it's more than a tweak.

I would think that they would go with:
    ~Get him back to his original form
    ~Get the release point higher
    ~Synch up release with high point of jump

I think that they would do that, because there was a good shot to start that really just needed those little things to make the shot more efficient. I don't get shooting from the ground at all. Really. He didn't do enough with his legs and you make him do drills without using his legs?

PROCESSING

Simmons should be there too.

I have a question bc I just don't know. When BC was hire supposedly he and his dad Jerry wanted to hire a coach that was their guy. Brett Brown wasn't 'their guy.' BC traded up in the draft to get Fultz( I also wanted Fultz ) bc that is who BC wanted all along. With the new regime now do you guys think that maybe Fultz wasn't the player that Brown wanted and it was more of a BC decision? Maybe we will never know for sure. I brought up this point bc IF Fultz is traded in any package this summer then that kinda tell us that Fultz may not be the player that Brown wanted in the draft right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I have a question bc I just don't know. When BC was hire supposedly he and his dad Jerry wanted to hire a coach that was their guy. Brett Brown wasn't 'their guy.' BC traded up in the draft to get Fultz( I also wanted Fultz ) bc that is who BC wanted all along. With the new regime now do you guys think that maybe Fultz wasn't the player that Brown wanted and it was more of a BC decision? Maybe we will never know for sure. I brought up this point bc IF Fultz is traded in any package this summer then that kinda tell us that Fultz may not be the player that Brown wanted in the draft right?
    I think if he's traded that's your sign. If they hold onto him then it was a joint decision.

PROCESSING

I think Courtney lee would be a great fit for you guys. Efficient 3point shooter, who can defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I think he was right player. Combo guard potential with a shot made perfect sense. I liked Tatum at three but that probably meant no Covington. And Brett apparently loves Covington. WHO DO YOU THINK BRETT WANTED instead?

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    I think Courtney lee would be a great fit for you guys. Efficient 3point shooter, who can defend.
    Sure maybe as an August/September signing to fill out roster.

Honestly I don't know who Brown wanted in the draft. I wanted Fultz so I was glad we traded up but IF we stay at 3 I said it multiple times that I like Tatum a lot. Time will tell.

A weird gut feeling here:

James's camp is leaking everywhere that he is interested in GSW, Hous, Bos, Spurs, knowing how hard they would have to work to make the room for him. And it riles up people too that he's going to one of these already stacked team, and makes everyone somehow think that they can do it without losing too much.

So then when he ends up with Philly, the perception is "At least he didn't go...." and it's more "Oh he went to Philly? That's a great fit with those young guys."

PROCESSING

Theyíre bringing up a good point on the radio. As we know, we now have a two offseason window to land a max contract superstar from the outside.

What I havenít really considered as a consequence of that - If we miss out on the Big 3 this offseason, the only way to ensure we keep that max-contract cap room for the next offseason is to basically resort to 1-year deals this year. If you miss out on Lebron/George/Kawhi, and then panic and sign a ďPlan BĒ non-superstar upgrade like a Will Barton or whoever, then your max-contract cap space for next offseason is gone. So the best back-up plan might be to try to sign 1-year deal type players that can still keep you in the mix for Eastern Conference contention. Then take your swing again at a max player next offseason. Donít use the cap space this year for long term deals just because you have it to spend.

^^ I'd say thats the plan. Bring JJ/Illy back and sign a legit 6th man on a high priced one year deal. Thinking Barton or Evans.

Good thing is there's not a lot of money to go around this off season.

Barton or Evans would be solid choices.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

If we get to that point, and Barton or Evans can be had for 1-year deals then Iím definitely in favor of that.

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast