Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,074 of 1074
    Almost looks like a set shot.

Wonder what his free throw shooting looks like

Was at the live Ricky last night. Absolutely insane. Dario and Elton Brand were there. Dario is absolutely as cool as you can imagine. He made sure he took the time to not just take a picture with everyone that paid for it, but was talking to people and in a good mood.

Elton was amazeballs. Very well spoken. He sounds like heís an extension of Hinkie in thinking along with some great league contacts.

PROCESSING

So this Jimmy Butler scenario is starting to become a hot mess quickly and it might be the type of situation where you could get a top 25 player for cheaper then usual...so what do the think the cheapest we could get for him say other teams drop out not wanting a rental? Roco+Shamet+Miami 2021 pick? Roco+Zhaire+Furkan? Dario+1st rounder? Im not sure if I want him or not to be honest but if he comes relatively cheap in a trade its hard to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    So this Jimmy Butler scenario is starting to become a hot mess quickly and it might be the type of situation where you could get a top 25 player for cheaper then usual...so what do the think the cheapest we could get for him say other teams drop out not wanting a rental? Roco+Shamet+Miami 2021 pick? Roco+Zhaire+Furkan? Dario+1st rounder? Im not sure if I want him or not to be honest but if he comes relatively cheap in a trade its hard to pass up.
    RoCo, top 10 protected Miami pick, conditional 1st of him resigning. Thatís it. Heís not a great spot up shooter and heís not going to be on ball a lot.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    RoCo, top 10 protected Miami pick, conditional 1st of him resigning. Thatís it. Heís not a great spot up shooter and heís not going to be on ball a lot.
    I would love that except his huge deal if he resigned but do you think Wolves wont get a better offer then Roco+Top 10 protected future 1st?

I would love that except his huge deal if he resigned but do you think Wolves wont get a better offer then Roco+Top 10 protected future 1st?
    They likely will. But thatís the point. We arenít just trading for a player but also for either him to walk or a massive deal.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They likely will. But thatís the point. We arenít just trading for a player but also for either him to walk or a massive deal.
    Good point good point...Im not a huge fan of Butler but if we can pull it off keeping Dario+Fultz and starting line up of Simmons Redick Butler Saric Embiid with Simmons guarding either the 3/4 and Butler guarding the 1/2 on the perimeter and Embiid protecting the rim would be amazing defensively in my opinion but offensively Roco might be a better fit with Embiid+Simmons as crazy as that sounds.

I want him.
    Cov+Bayless expiring+Miami pick

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172