Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,094 of 1094
    Random thoughts -

Iím hopeful Emeka Okafor makes the team somehow. He showed last year he is still solid. But I think itís going to be near impossible with Amir back and Muscala potentially getting some center minutes too.

I keep forgetting that we have Wilson Chandler.

The end of bench guard/wing depth will be interesting with Korkmaz showing his flashes, along with Shamet and Zhaire when he comes back around Christmas. Probably should expect Shamet and maybe Zhaire to be Delaware guys for most of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Yeah definitely not sure how I feel. Itís not how I would want a shot to look lol, but if it works then Iím happy with it. And Iím tired of worrying about how guysí shots look. Turning over a new leaf.
    I can see a lot of DNP due to shoulder soreness this season. I'd be fine with bad form as long as it goes in but this just looks painful.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Random thoughts -

Iím hopeful Emeka Okafor makes the team somehow. He showed last year he is still solid. But I think itís going to be near impossible with Amir back and Muscala potentially getting some center minutes too.

I keep forgetting that we have Wilson Chandler.

The end of bench guard/wing depth will be interesting with Korkmaz showing his flashes, along with Shamet and Zhaire when he comes back around Christmas. Probably should expect Shamet and maybe Zhaire to be Delaware guys for most of the year.
    Iím calling it now. Shamet will be a nice contributor, like much better than anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    Iím calling it now. Shamet will be a nice contributor, like much better than anticipated.
    Not sure if it will be this year but I agree. I like his offensive game a lot and I like the role he can fill. Seems very adaptable and can be comfortable on and off the ball.

Never heard of him before we picked him but as I did a little research it was promising that we finally drafted a young guard that isnít a project in some way and doesnít have a glaring hole in his offensive game.

Rumor has it that Anthony Davis has serious interest in playing for the Sixers.

PROCESSING

Where did you see that?
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    Where did you see that?
    https://www.getmoresports.com/anthon...s-knicks-odds/

A source with intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the NBA told Get More Sports that Davis is considering five teams in the near and distant future: The Boston Celtics, Los Angeles Lakers, New Orleans Pelicans, New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers.
    Sheridan is low key pretty good at this.

PROCESSING

yea I found some links but it just sounds like speculation more than anything with him being under contract for 3 more years. Regardless, its nice to dream about a duo of him and Embiid bcuz that has Twin Towers potential and then some.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

I thought that the "twin towers" thing was dead for this NBA.

Authentic Phillies, Eagles , Sixers fan

"Do not scorn a weak cub, he may become a brutal tiger"

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    Nah. If you got two modern bigs (mobile defenders with range) it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by papirico52 View Post
    But triple towers is alive and well.

PROCESSING

Embiid left Adidas to sign with Under Armour where he will become the highest paid player at his position and get a signature shoe within the next 2 years. thats pretty ****in awesome.
    EMBRACE. THE. TARGET.

His reasoning was really solid too. UA was willing to do donation campaigns for his home village, give him a way to honor his brother, and are helping him with community outreach.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    His reasoning was really solid too. UA was willing to do donation campaigns for his home village, give him a way to honor his brother, and are helping him with community outreach.
    Good work

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273