Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ads

Post Ads

Whats up with the huge slide out ads from the left side of the screen? Its really annoying. Usually the ad is on left side of screen. It slides over and covers 3 or 4 inches of the screen and cant even see half the forums posted. Then forced to click close ad so you guys get more ad hits.

Use UBlockOrigin

Trying to use the site on mobile has become painful due to these ads. Whatever the ads are doing, it always pauses my music. Fix it please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Trying to use the site on mobile has become painful due to these ads. Whatever the ads are doing, it always pauses my music. Fix it please!
    It's not just a PSD issue, a lot of places are having these invasive mobile ads and there isn't an industry response for them yet.

Wake up and switch to Tapatalk.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wake up and switch to Tapatalk.
    I prefer the browser. I'm more likely to just not be on the site while I'm listening to my music to be honest.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It's not just a PSD issue, a lot of places are having these invasive mobile ads and there isn't an industry response for them yet.
    I havenít had this problem on any other site lol.
    Last edited by ZH721; 08-17-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Have the ads causing this problem not been removed? They should be removed ASAP.

Have the ads causing this problem not been removed? They should be removed ASAP.
    It's an industry wide problem that doesn't have a solution yet. If it's something different than what I am thinking, I'm going to need screenshots and what kind of device and browser you are using.

The solution is to drop those ads or that company who is producing those ads.

And what kind of screenshot am I going to give you? The fact that my music pauses because of something the site is doing with their ads? Every once in a while an ad will pop up but it doesn't correlate to the issues that I'm having. Clicking an X to get away from the ad doesn't bother me. Not being able to browse the site during my commute to and from work does.

The solution is to drop those ads or that company who is producing those ads.

And what kind of screenshot am I going to give you? The fact that my music pauses because of something the site is doing with their ads? Every once in a while an ad will pop up but it doesn't correlate to the issues that I'm having. Clicking an X to get away from the ad doesn't bother me. Not being able to browse the site during my commute to and from work does.
    Sorry for the confusion, we were talking about two different ads. I've been in contact with our liaison with the development/marketing team, and he actually just saw one of the ads you are talking about and they are looking into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Sorry for the confusion, we were talking about two different ads. I've been in contact with our liaison with the development/marketing team, and he actually just saw one of the ads you are talking about and they are looking into it.
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Wouldn't using an adblocker help you guys with the issue? Then you don't need to worry about any annoying ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Moon View Post
    Wouldn't using an adblocker help you guys with the issue? Then you don't need to worry about any annoying ad.
    I don't have an ad blocker on my phone's browser. I think Safari has some pop up blocking capability but it doesn't handle the ones that I am encountering. Nothing really pops up, it just pauses my music or whatever is being played.