Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will LBJ win finals MVP but lose the series?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 28.00%
  • No

18 72.00%
Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    When you factor in all the help Harden has Cappella is number #3 in PER and remember how bad Cleveland help has playing, it all evens out and Lebron is actually this much better.
    Lebron has plenty of help, let's not spin this narrative. Kevin Love a star before ever playing with Lebron, Kyle Korver a star before ever playing with Lebron, JR Smith was a #2 option on a #2 seed team in the NBA. Now we are going to Clint Capela who wasn't thought of. It would be one thing if this was Dwight Howard on this Rockets team.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

When have you seen a gap like this in the playoffs. If you can't, then stop hating, its 100% worthy. Easy on the jealousy of an NBA player.

PER
    1. Bron 35.4
    2. Harden 27.3
    3. Capela 26.8
    4. Giannis 26.5
    5. AD 25.7
    how many fat heads of bron do you rub against in the house? lol.

We needed this thread

What difference does it make when Bron-Bron will just choke again just like he usually does
    The op has a sick obsession with LBJ and prob needs to seek professional help

site is a joke. too many mj and bron threads.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Lebron has plenty of help, let's not spin this narrative. Kevin Love a star before ever playing with Lebron, Kyle Korver a star before ever playing with Lebron, JR Smith was a #2 option on a #2 seed team in the NBA. Now we are going to Clint Capela who wasn't thought of. It would be one thing if this was Dwight Howard on this Rockets team.

my god.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    easy with the bron stroking threads. we all know he's godly already.
    What, this is only the ... 9th? Bron related thread on the front page. How many is too many?

they dont call him LeBlowJob for nothing

One of the dumbest things I have ever read on these forums. Face it Lebron hater. He is the GOAT. Numbers donít lie! And donít argue about rings. Those are team accomplishments!

When you factor in all the help Harden has Cappella is number #3 in PER and remember how bad Cleveland help has playing, it all evens out and Lebron is actually this much better.
    LeBron has been by far the best player this post season no need to act like if he had Clint Cappella he be even better. Thatís just silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Everyone knows he's the best player in the league and has been for a while, so a new thread every week about how great he is, is not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    One of the dumbest things I have ever read on these forums. Face it Lebron hater. He is the GOAT. Numbers donít lie! And donít argue about rings. Those are team accomplishments!
    Wonker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

JB, Capela is 3rd in PER in the playoffs!! I donít care what his name is, heís ballin. CP3 just threw up 40/10. Harden has waaaaaaaay more help and itís not close.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    how many fat heads of bron do you rub against in the house? lol.
    Exactly😭

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    He was a Mod

Page 3 of 139 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast