Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tucksoe View Post
    Ya the Warriors are the only team with rich owners with "tech buddies". What a dumb comment
    Name Ďem. Also, name instances like Iguodala last year, KD talking about it and this Klay situation where thatís a huge consideration.

Stop trolling, tough guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    ding ding ding....

and el douche (Draymond) also
    Yup. It's g State's way of saying to KD to put his money where his mouth is after he came out recently with saying that Warriors would be taking advantage of him if he took another pay cut. Puts the onus on KD rather than the FO in extending Klay

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Name Ďem. Also, name instances like Iguodala last year, KD talking about it and this Klay situation where thatís a huge consideration.

either Draymond or Durant have Google commercials. The proof is in the pudding

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsguy View Post
    Why would he sign for so little? He has already won go get paid!
    ***** made

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I am always curious how much extra money a player gets in endorsements and other career opportunities being on a championship team. Like how much money is he REALLY losing by staying on a dynasty and guaranteeing himself a Hall of Fame career?
    For a player like him, prolly best to takethe kd route and ensure success at all costs, the plebeians will not know the difference

Ya the Warriors are the only team with rich owners with "tech buddies". What a dumb comment
    Territory

Kings and Clippers have billionaire tech owners no?

Kings and Clippers have billionaire tech owners no?
    Donít hear anyone say ďIím going to the Clippers so Balmer can hook me up with an $80 million investment guys.Ē Wait, I thought the Kingís owner was.....somebody totally different. Doesnít matter, what they seem to be doing is pretty clear cut over everything else.

Remember when Cuban got in hot water because he let Rodman stay in his guest house? My have times have changed.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 05-11-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Outside of the sheer amount of venture investments that they are privy to. Draymond has YouTube/ google endorsements and Durant also has Apple commercials. Not sure any other nba franchise can offer that kind of tech access as apart of a business model.
    Last edited by COOLbeans; 05-11-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Y'all talking discount, lol...he's set to make almost 25 million per season. 121 divided by 5 is 24.2, not including endorsement deals he already has. Father probably has taught him to balance money well from what I last heard.

Why even have a salary cap if your owner can just hook half of your salary up with his tech buddies? This **** is starting to ruin the NBA.
    California has to pay some of the highest taxes of any state, which has always been a huge disadvantage to signing players (at least it should be according to posters on PSD). This is just evening the game a bit.
    Last edited by Allphakenny1; 05-11-2018 at 08:09 PM.

5/121 is a great deal for the warriors. He could get a lot more than that in free agency. For that kind of deal, he should receive a NTC and opt outs after year 3 or so.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

If he is like his dad then yes... that was always the rap on his dad that he was to laid back coming from the Bahamas and why he never lived up to his number one draft position.

As a Laker fan he was very frustrating at times especially against teams like the Pistons
    Klay is really driven, but it's all pointed inward. His biggest issue is that if he's struggling he gets mad at himself.

we will see... I expect them all to take discounts but to be honest if they do it without opt outs and NTC's they are fools

The other thing that I think will be interesting is to see how the NBAPA reacts to it.... they don't like guys signing for less than their value.
    If Klay makes an all-nba team he'll be eligible for a super max, which means he'd potentially be leaving as much as $70M on the table.

My favorite part is that if the Warriors can somehow get under the tax threshold for 1 minute in 2019-2020 they can make it to the end of Curry's contract without paying the repeater tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    California has to pay some of the highest taxes of any state, which has always been a huge disadvantage to signing players (at least it should be according to posters on PSD). This is just evening the game a bit.
    Thatís kind of ********, though. Taxes are not unique to the nba.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast