0 0%
  • Rockets in 5

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 54 of 229 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    When's the last time the team with the best record went down 2-0? That's not happening fellas

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Honestly I don't feel comfortable betting the line in this one. Too much is based on coaching adjustments that I'm not convinced Pringles will make. I'm checking out some player props.
    Gotcha. I am iffy on it too which is why I am asking, I expected one road win and got it. I feel greedy but at the same time Warriors are "underdogs" in the playoffs. Like cmon how do I not bet it.

Do you think the Warriors will wanna prove a point in a sense though and be high intensity throughout still to match Houston at home down 1? I feel like they will and aren't the type to let up really but haven't watched them much this season tbh to know its the same old/as last year

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    When's the last time the team with the best record went down 2-0? That's not happening fellas
    I don't know. Curry had a crap game and look what happened. He could go off for 45 tonight and blowout the Rockets if Harden say has a bad night. Houston's on the ropes, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Even if this is true, given game 1 bet and the opportunity for a game 3 bet where is my risk to actually lose anything? I am betting that Steph/Klay/Durant/Green etc. are going to beat another team in a game of basketball.

Don't talk me outta this while I'm trying to be talked into...

Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Ha.. I kind of wanted my guys to be the ones to slay the dragon if I'm being honest. Tho I could be all in on that green machine out east if they pull off the upset.

I didn't think the Rockets had what it took to dethrone you guys this season. I just worried about the style of play come playoff time, against a great defensive team like you guys. Being a live by the 3, die by the 3 team wins a lot of games, but could be tougher in the playoffs and easier to plan against.

We shall see, I'm curious to see their adjustments. I'm sure they're (GS) fine giving Harden the "Amare Stoudemire" treatment and let him get his while keeping everyone else in check. (D'Antoni knows that game plan well)
    Celtics v. Warriors would be nice...that defense...I could see it being Pistons/Lakers II.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Gotcha. I am iffy on it too which is why I am asking, I expected one road win and got it. I feel greedy but at the same time Warriors are "underdogs" in the playoffs. Like cmon how do I not bet it.

Do you think the Warriors will wanna prove a point in a sense though and be high intensity throughout still to match Houston at home down 1? I feel like they will and aren't the type to let up really but haven't watched them much this season tbh to know its the same old/as last year
    I think they sort of know they got Houston now and it won't have quiite the same intensity from them as G1. But, they don't like Houston, so that does have me thinking they could go full bore. Ultimately though, it's the adjustments D'Antoni has to make that I'm just not sure of he will or not that are more Paramount.

Heading home now, GL if you bet.

WCF: [1] Houston Rockets vs Golden State Warriors [2] Warriors lead 1-0

Thanks tre. I kinda thought the same thing and even kd vs harden even to expand on not liking Houston (or in his case not wanting to lose to harden).

If I were an elite player/team to this level and I was an "underdog" I might be a little motivated as well. I'm probably gonna break by game time like last game haha

Any true fan of the game should want the warriors to win. Watching warriors ball movement will be a lot more fun int he finals than constant isolation ball

Just think of it like watching the Dream Team fellas. We all love tuning in to see them **** all over Lithuania. That's basically the experience for Warriors fans. It's a win and huge pride boost for your city if you can keep it under 10 points. Be grateful you get to see the greatest team ever assembled, let alone the gift of being able to lose to them.

And just think of your grandchildren. They don't care about the 2018 Rockets, they want to hear what it was like to watch the GOATs. Pay attention and take notes, this is history.
    And that's fine. My point is (and has always been) quit saying Lithuania has a legitimate shot at beating the Dream Team.

lol, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just think of it like watching the Dream Team fellas. We all love tuning in to see them **** all over Lithuania. That's basically the experience for Warriors fans. It's a win and huge pride boost for your city if you can keep it under 10 points. Be grateful you get to see the greatest team ever assembled, let alone the gift of being able to lose to them.

And just think of your grandchildren. They don't care about the 2018 Rockets, they want to hear what it was like to watch the GOATs. Pay attention and take notes, this is history.
    Thatís sorta ********, though. Thereís no salary cap or owners or what have you at the Olympics. Itís country versus country. So youíre comparing a nations country to a teams fan base. You guys should look at it like that.....everyone else looks at it from the Lithuanian fan base standpoint. And then the American fans keep telling people that Lithuania has a shot.

Not the same, pal.

You guys missed the memo tre left.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Thatís sorta ********, though. Thereís no salary cap or owners or what have you at the Olympics. Itís country versus country. So youíre comparing a nations country to a teams fan base. You guys should look at it like that.....everyone else looks at it from the Lithuanian fan base standpoint. And then the American fans keep telling people that Lithuania has a shot.

Not the same, pal.
    Good call, the fact that they did it with a salary cap is way more ****ing impressive.

Good call, the fact that they did it with a salary cap is way more ****ing impressive.
    We all know that if Curry didnít have glass ankles, he wouldnít have signed for less. And KD just happened to be a fa the summer they had to make the Harrison Barnes decision. Those two situations were huge. It was just a perfect alignmemt of the stars thatíll never happen again. Throw in under the table stuff Lacob is no doubt doing and KD wanting an easy ride and itís just the cherry on top.

No idea why their fan base acts surprised at the beat downs or why they act like entitled little dicks but hey, itís Northern California. Only thing that sucks about that place is the people.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And that's fine. My point is (and has always been) quit saying Lithuania has a legitimate shot at beating the Dream Team.
    Gotchya, but are we allowed to say we think Lithuana could put up a fight if they have multiple All Stars, the league MVP and they just posted one of the most efficient offensive seasons in the sports history? Or is that still a no? You make the rules so let me know.

PS: I hope you and the like minded are all about to be FILTHY rich because about a month ago Vegas had the Rockets and Warriors as even money to win the title, so seeing as you thought a Warriors title was easier to predict than the sun rising in the East, I'm assuming you had heaps on it. What are you going to do with all the money?