• Rockets in 6

1 3.03%
  • Rockets in 7

5 15.15%
Page 67 of 229 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    Curry doesn't look right.
    they are attacking his defense like the cavs did 2 years ago and its forcing him to waste a ton of energy.

Also didnt help that GS had like what 7 TOs in Q1. That set the tone. Lackadaisical tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ_JKidd View Post
    Also didnt help that GS had like what 7 TOs in Q1. That set the tone. Lackadaisical tbh.
    I think that might actually have something to do with the Rockets defense too, not just the Warriors being careless. If they were just throwing the ball away thatís one thing, but the Rockets were all over em.

The Rockets cameout tight in game 1 . tonight they played like they played all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    It's been ducking intense, maybe not aesthetically pleasing but exciting series thus far. So far everything i expected
    West coast basketball is for pusses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Nice job vomiting that game up.

But, the Rockets simply can't beat the Warriors right?

thats the rockets team I saw all year that I didnt have the balls to pick them over GSW. And they really didnt do much different from game 1 except the other players got a chance to touch the ball. Lots of movement, screens, and more importantly, Houstons other players driving and kicking. Stats say they played the same brand of ball game 1 and game 2 with iso, which is fine, but the difference was the other players got to touch the ball, keeping them more engaged

very happy to see that, if houston continues this , man its going to be a fun series.

now to wait until Saturday for playoff basketball

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Nice job vomiting that game up.

But, the Rockets simply can't beat the Warriors right?
    At this point, the Warriors in 6 still seems likely to me. But if Houston takes one in Oakland, I've got to think this thing is going 7.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    Just trust me, Hou wont make it all the way to the WCF 😉
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Houston may make the WCF again, but barring injuries they are no longer a serious threat this year imo.

I posted this in the Rockets forum, but I love that D'Antoni went with a smaller rotation. I think that is key for them to continue to play with a lot of energy. Houston played with a small rotation through most of the regular seaosn.

They only really played 7 players last night. They need Mbah a Moute to regain his confidence and become that 8th guy. He has played absolutely awful. It's clear that it's all in his head. But he is a very important piece to that team.

i also forgot to mention. Harden was 9 / 24 and 3/15 from 3 with 3 assist Rockets win

Harden 14/24 5/9 from 3 40 points 7 assist Rockets lose

crazy huh? Im not trying to make a point about the Rockets just pointing out, if you gave me those stats from Harden, I would have said game 1 Houston wins and game 2 Houston loses, cant wait for the series to continue

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    what injury are they talking about regarding steph curry? I heard he was running around dunking in practice yesterday. Webber keeps labeling it a leg injury. IS it something recent? Is it the knee injury that he sat out half the playoffs to heal?
    People are overreacting when players just aren't playing well.

Curry might not be 100%, but I think his struggles offensively are a combination of a lot of things including the Rockets picking on him on defense and Curry just not shooting well. I fully expect Curry to break out of his shell in Game 3.

CP3 is hobbling around, but with three nights off, he'll be fine.

Mbah a Moute's struggles are all in his head. If a guy like Mbah a Moute wasn't healthy enough to play at a high level, he wouldn't be out there. He's missing layups. That's not because he's hurt. If you can't make a layup because you're hurt then you wouldn't be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    i also forgot to mention. Harden was 9 / 24 and 3/15 from 3 with 3 assist Rockets win

Harden 14/24 5/9 from 3 40 points 7 assist Rockets lose

crazy huh? Im not trying to make a point about the Rockets just pointing out, if you gave me those stats from Harden, I would have said game 1 Houston wins and game 2 Houston loses, cant wait for the series to continue
    Everybody and their mother said that for the Rockets to be competitive that Paul and Harden would have to play great every night. Neither played great yesterday. Not sure what to make of that.

That was a great all around effort by Houston. 5 players scored in double digits.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Told you boyos that the series wasn't over.

If the Rockets can blow Utah out in Utah, then they can squeak out a tough one in Oracle. If Rox can split 1 of the next 2 then they're in a great position to win the series.
    The Baker is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    People are overreacting when players just aren't playing well.

Curry might not be 100%, but I think his struggles offensively are a combination of a lot of things including the Rockets picking on him on defense and Curry just not shooting well. I fully expect Curry to break out of his shell in Game 3.

CP3 is hobbling around, but with three nights off, he'll be fine.

Mbah a Moute's struggles are all in his head. If a guy like Mbah a Moute wasn't healthy enough to play at a high level, he wouldn't be out there. He's missing layups. That's not because he's hurt. If you can't make a layup because you're hurt then you wouldn't be playing.
    Curry is fine.

He's getting to the rim well and getting around his defenders. His numbers look great other then his scoring. I just think he's a bit tired. The rockets are extremely physical with him and all that adds up. He's just not shooting the ball well, but that will come back soon.